It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

I like the wording that you highlighted! As each mini-investigation is completed, a report will be issued. Multiple reports, with each mentioning a prominent journalist attempting to "buy" an FBI agent, will be great! I can visualize the President's tweets now, lol.

Considering that he got the same unclassified index that the committee got on the OIG report, perhaps we should pay close attention to the reporters he calls out.

Was the info on the classified index we were given vs the unclassified index the committee was given ever mentioned?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Child Actor Jackson Odell died at age 20 in a Los Angeles rehab facility a few days ago. Considering the pedo-symbolism found all over his show "The Goldbergs", its safe to say that there might be more going on here. The pattern is common:

1. Become a superstar child actor
2. Get sexually abused
3. Become alcoholic or a drug addict
4. Commit Suicide or Get Suicided

How many of these famous child actors emerge unscathed and happy?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Child Actor Jackson Odell died at age 20 in a Los Angeles rehab facility a few days ago. Considering the pedo-symbolism found all over his show "The Goldbergs", its safe to say that there might be more going on here. The pattern is common:

1. Become a superstar child actor
2. Get sexually abused
3. Become alcoholic or a drug addict
4. Commit Suicide or Get Suicided

How many of these famous child actors emerge unscathed and happy?

What "pedo-symbolism"? Examples? I have watched the show and nothing jumped out at me.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Keep that stuff in RATS as the mods keep mentioning

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

What "pedo-symbolism"? Examples? I have watched the show and nothing jumped out at me.

Look it up with a Search-Engine. Not allowed to post it here.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Those "children" references are regarding Weiner's interaction with minors. I think it's called "sexting"?

Yep, specifically they're talking about Weiner's sexting underage girls. But this is a link between HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the laptop and sex crimes printed a government report available to the public

See what I'm getting at?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Even skeptics desperately want change. They just have less belief it will happen.

I do not celebrate Q not being real if Q is not.
I’m more saddened. For everyone.

a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Q told us to trace all suicides, so I checked the Instagram account of Dolores Zorreguietta, sister of the Queen of Netherlands (who they accused of child hunting parties) who supposedly killed herself last week. Its easy to see why she committed suicide or was suicided looking at those horrific pictures of blood-soaked babies, imprisoned owls, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

According to Q post #1496, there were classified I.G. Summary notes that only Congress and the President received.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I just carefully re-read those 2 pages. Now I see what you're saying. "Crime against children" was what one NYPD investigator listed in his/her notes. That could apply to any of the individuals with information on that laptop.

Didn't Q mention that 2 of the NYPD detectives who saw the laptop contents were murdered last year?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I did. Did not find anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

I did. Did not find anything.

Here's a sample

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Getting sick of this. Another internet article that just disappeared.

I wanted to link it earlier, now checking back on it, its gone. It was about FBI Agents taking bribes from journalists, according to the IG Report. If this is the redacted version, then how sickening must the original be.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Any regular citizen involved in only a small percentage of these crimes would be in jail already. But these crooks still roam free and even pontificate in public.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Here's a sample

I'm with blueracer, that isn't a sample that is about the only thing that pops up.

You might be of the idea that even one is one too many but that isn't realistic.

ETA: Not quite your claim of "pedo-symbolism found all over his show".
edit on 15-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
And thats how they play their silly games. First pressure them so that they are not allowed to post the evidence. And then tell them "there is no evidence" because it wasnt posted.

Sick.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

And thats how they play their silly games. First pressure them so that they are not allowed to post the evidence. And then tell them "there is no evidence" because it wasnt posted.

Sick.

Don’t get angry and also stop slandering people here!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Sick.

Nobody is doing that. You have RATS if you care enough but the truth is that you made a claim and all you have is a single prop from a show that has been on for 5 years.

I'll give you one more, there is a ouija board somewhere in there, sorry if it doesn't cause some of us to panic.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wall Street Journal: The FBI is redacting documents without credible justification

Wonder what they're so afraid of.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

and even become president...
edit on 15-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join