It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

(post by WhatTheory removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So if we take in account what Q said about the IG report -- POTUS reviewing all three versions, original, modified, and modified redactions -- we would come to the conclusion that RR modified and redacted whatever he deemed fit, up to and including his name and actions, and the actions of others, correct?

If that's the case why would POTUS (or anyone else) allow the modified and redacted report to be released? If POTUS reviewed all three versions of the report he, and whomever else was included on it, would know the modified portions and the extent of the modifications, correct? So..why? Why allow them to continue playing this game? You cant tell me that the actions/lack of actions by unnamed sources are a national security issue. The national security issue, to me, would be allowing these government officials to run free and play these games they've allegedly been playing. Wouldn't revealing the information and bad actors be beneficial to NATSEC? Penalize them, lock them up, make an example that WE THE PEOPLE will no longer stand for any corruption, and especially corruption of this magnitude. When does it end? Where does it end? When will the people stand up and fight? When will the people have officials on OUR side to end this? We're beyond the need of cryptic messages. We need someone (POTUS) to let it all loose.

The authority needed to DECLAS needs to be used. Declassify all of this imbecilic bullarky. Let all information run freely (except military ops etc). Let the government collapse itself. Let the world laugh at us. Let US rebuild the government and this country mold itself around the citizens, around the Patriots, instead of the government. For too long we the people have been subjected to governmental control, when the government is supposed to be controlled by we the people. Too long. Too much. Too far.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well played Q. o7

Andy Biggs
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you look around and can’t spot the Mark that means you are the Mark.

I feel like a Mark.

How the heck am I supposed to unclassify an IG report?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
Well played Q. o7

Andy Biggs
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz

Ya it had too be requested

Q drop

Also as a QPROOF here
Twitter

edit on 14-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Did anyone else see this in the report?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Please elaborate. I’m so disappointed I can’t think straight.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Now how is that a nothing?

This is the process. Folks who this report is for are looking at that. I expect there is a feeling of panic. Now, the public gets a glimpse and says, "whoa, wait a minute, bullet points on the Wiener laptop, bring it all out..."

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact

Also as a QPROOF here
Twitter

Thanks Trill, a reminder, the game is 5 quarters long, strategy is for the ENTIRE game, not just the quarter. Know the Q proofs, know the coach's strat...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now how is that a nothing?

This is the process. Folks who this report is for are looking at that. I expect there is a feeling of panic. Now, the public gets a glimpse and says, "whoa, wait a minute, bullet points on the Wiener laptop, bring it all out..."

I'm surprised my post didnt get removed given the content within the link.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Here's a viewable version of the Congressional request for the original I.G. report.

twitter.com...

Let the MSM and America soak this one in for a day or two. Then, the President can Declassify most, or all of the original, and put it on the appropriate Congressional website.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The Inspector General report is finally out and not surprisingly finds an FBI culture that was against Trump at virtually every level.

Here Is The Full OIG Report: Faults "Insubordinate" Comey, Notes FBI "Hostility" Against Trump

‘VIVA LE RESISTANCE’: MUELLER TEAM ATTORNEY SENT ANTI-TRUMP TEXTS

‘WILLINGNESS’ TO IMPACT THE ELECTION: IG’S CLINTON REPORT IS LOADED WITH BOMBSHELLS
edit on 14-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

in any sport you don’t want to try and score all your points in the fifth quarter.
There are only four quarters in a game

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yep. Saw that earlier. But if Hillary isn't charged with violating National Security by enabling enemy governments to access her unsecured server, then....you know.

That's the bottom line with all of this. No indictments = More of the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

in any sport you don’t want to try and score all your points in the fifth quarter.
There are only four quarters in a game

Might be more suffice to use baseball analogies for this. It's the bottom of the 9th, who is up to bat with bases loaded is a guess at this point.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Apparently, for some reason, President Trump doesn't want to publish all the hidden bonus-versions of the IG report unless you all tweet and post about it enough! Isn't that special? It's almost as if the report didn't deliver what was promised, it's almost like this is all about internet propaganda and not the truth! But of course we here on ATS know better!

But seriously, why wouldn't Trump just publish the report if he had it?

originally posted by: Aallanon
Please elaborate. I’m so mad I can’t think straight.

Then Q has succeeded again.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think we are in agreement then. I think it was written intentionally to be easily spun whichever way you want to read it. Sometimes I hate lawyers.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have only read the exec. Summary of the IG report so far.

It doesn't mention crimes against children.

Still long way to wade.

Am I missing something here? How can we the people demand release of an "unedited" version without proof one exsists?

That needs to leak mainstream first, no?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sigh...dbl.
edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join