It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Cranky is going to make an important point here for everything going further on this report stuff and Q failing...

The problem here is people are operating under the WRONG assumption about what the government is. Folks think that government is a benevolent organization created by some well meaning men to make a wonderful lasting home for the population. They think over time the government got corrupt, but it still has the wonderful protections in place to weed out wrong doers and give the people who own donut shops and start up tech firms a life of freedom. Wrong. Read the docs, the constitution is not about you and me, but business.

Government is a system of control created to control the business of controlling businesses & commerce. Laws are ways to create REMEDY, not prevention, after business contracts have been violated. Internal policy, by which these folks operate is not law you are a party to. IE. killing a unarmed man by an FBI agent is not a policy violation as they have an internal policy that says it is not a violation.

The organizations created, FBI, DOJ are about DEALING WITH COMMERCE, BUSINESS, not people (you are seen an business which gives them "jurisdiction" over you. They are private companies you think are places to protect you from harm with moral rules governing them. Government: Govern=Control, Ment=MInd.

They have their own rules. Have you read the FBI rules for being an FBI agent? All of them? Have you read the UCC, all of it? Have you read the DOJ rules for employment? Those rules apply, did P&S break moral rules, almost assuredly. But did they break FBI rules? What's the penalty for that?

Why does this matter? That report, as uninteresting as it may seem, is not for you per se. The question is, the only question, is "how do the people in the entire DOJ feel about what is written?"

Consider your company serves bagels everyday from 7-1. For a week none of your employees show up. A customer says, "fire them". Does the customer have a right to dictate how you deal with your employees? Was not showing up against YOUR rules?

This is the part Q is trying to get you to see, see it!!! Did they break the rules? Did they break MORAL rules? Did they break your trust? Are their rules about you at all, or about THEM and their actions to each other?

DJT is breaking them up from within THEIR rules, of course it is not going to make sense to you. Q is giving you a glimpse of this, a glimpse you have never seen before, as all internal broken rules that became public in the past were teeeeveee events of justice: Oliver North!

Big picture...
I’ve been following this thread since January. Sometimes I skip pages here and there. And I miss a lot of

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thank-you for making and sharing that connection. You're right. The more we learn, the more obvious it is that Barack Obama was overseeing all the Help Hillary/Hurt Trump efforts. (And most likely with Valerie Jarrett's help.)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ugh. I stink at this. Such a noob, Don’t even know how to fix it now. Anyways I’m a long time lurker but want to thank you for your intelligent enlightening perspective CoM. Honestly appreciate all your input. My thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

Who did you mean by "he" in your post? (interviewed by Nunes)

Nunes revealed that he (Nunes) and his investigation committee had not seen those particular texts between Strzok and Page (the ones about stopping Trump from winning) until today.

I think it was on Ingraham's program.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This is proof that Comey knew about evidence of HRC's "sex crimes against children" on Weiner's laptop. How this doesn't set off sirens is beyond me.

true pundit article

( Yes it's a True Pundit article but it doesn't matter, the source is the IG Report)

How Hillary Clinton in relation to sex crimes against children is not all over the news is beyond me. MSM really is an enemy combatant.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
one thing for sure that report relies heavily on what the people being investigated said and takes them at their word. Odd

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Decode of Post #1487 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Parameters: grid from timestamp = 22x43, Keyletter="Q" (Guccifer/florida method.

Result = IoA

I HAD TO CHUCKLE!! Q calling Autists/Anons Investigators of America.

IOA can also mean Input/output Automation! So advises us to make it easier for newbies to search our data and get outputs easily. I think this asks Chans to evolve parameters on their maps and provide easier click-access to answers to Q posts.
edit on 14-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: format

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Understand now!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Those "children" references are regarding Weiner's interaction with minors. I think it's called "sexting"?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The Whole WC LL exchange is just their stories taken as fact.

This report is crazy.

• Conducted voluntary witness interviews to obtain testimony, including from Clinton and her senior aides, and did not require any witnesses to testify before the grand jury. We found that one of the reasons for not using the grand jury for testimony involved concerns about exposing grand jurors to classified information;

Did not seek to obtain every device, including those of Clinton’s senior aides, or the contents of every email account through which a classified email may have traversed. We found that the reasons for not doing so were based on limitations the Midyear team imposed on the investigation’s scope, the desire to complete the investigation well before the election, and the belief that the foregone evidence was likely of limited value. We further found that those reasons were, in part, in tension with Comey’s response in October 2016 to the discovery of Clinton emails on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the husband of Clinton’s former Deputy Chief of Staff and personal assistant, Huma Abedin;

www.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

I'll be happiest when the deep-staters in the Mainstream media start being officially punished. Trump said yesterday that the Fake News media is the biggest enemy of the United States. That is a significantly profound declaration! If he meant it, corrective action is required IMMEDIATELY.

I've maintained the single position for the last 20 + years that the most dangerous weapon in the world is disinformation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

I hope when Horwitz testifies next week, he is asked for an estimate of when the FISA/SPYGATE section of the I.G. report will be ready. Last I heard, it would be late 2019 or early 2020.

I heard FiSA would be July and Spygate in Sept. But we know how this goes. Figure at least a month or two later for each

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The more of this report I read, the more amazed I am at the incompetence of James Comey. He seems to have been disconnected alot. I would say lazy, and letting the kids run wild through the "house" while he curled up in a chair reading Reinhold Niebuhr.

He is such a verbose talker and he seems to fancy himself as a deep intellectual philosopher type, but he was totally inept at running a department!

All hat and no cattle!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The mention of prosecutor John Huber, in this letter from Jeff Sessions to the FBI rank-and-file today is encouraging.

Hope this link works: twitter.com...

edit on 6/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looks like the OIG has yet another investigation related to the favors (bribes) journalists were providing FBI agents.

IG REPORT – We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. Attached to this report as Attachments E and F are two link charts that reflect the volume of communications that we identified between FBI employees and media representatives in April/May and October 2016. We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review.

In addition, we identified instances where FBI employees improperly received benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.We will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded, consistent with the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal statutes, and OIG policy.

Conservative Treehouse

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I hope when Horwitz testifies next week, he is asked for an estimate of when the FISA/SPYGATE section of the I.G. report will be ready. Last I heard, it would be late 2019 or early 2020.

I heard FiSA would be July and Spygate in Sept. But we know how this goes. Figure at least a month or two later for each

If OIG protocol requires that each report be held for a few weeks, while changes are suggested/made by God knows who, it might take England and Australia spy agencies a loooong time to get their responses back to Horowitz.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I like the wording that you highlighted! As each mini-investigation is completed, a report will be issued. Multiple reports, with each mentioning a prominent journalist attempting to "buy" an FBI agent, will be great! I can visualize the President's tweets now, lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good news! Thank you!

This is also very interesting!

Meadows, Gaetz, and even Gowdy weigh in....

FBI report may sully Mueller probe

Top congressional allies of President Donald Trump say a watchdog’s finding of anti-Trump bias by officials leading the FBI’s Russia inquiry could taint special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of links between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

www.politico.com...

Also great video coverage here:

edit on 14-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Q Post #1489 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... DECODE

PARAMETERS: Grid from timestamp (23x41), Keyword="[Round 2]" (COVFEFE method)

RESULT = NWAJEORKSPWMOFSOBPFTOOL

INTERPRETATIONs sourced from Acronymfinder.com
NWA = Network Analyser
JEOR = Journal of Essential Oil Research?
KS = Kreative Software?
PWM = Password Management, "Possibility of Wrong Message", Project Work Management
OF = OF, or Office
SOB = Senate Office Building, or Son of Beast
PF TOOL = Microsoft Exchange Server Public Folder DAV-based Administration Tool

Overall message - God knows but too many hits and IT terms to ignore and accessing Senate Office Building Public Folders is intriguing.
edit on 14-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

If OIG protocol requires that each report be held for a few weeks, while changes are suggested/made by God knows who, it might take England and Australia spy agencies a loooong time to get their responses back to Horowitz.

Well CWM it takes time to fabricate a response. Give them a break.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join