It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

And learned the value of quality muffler repair

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
sorry DP

edit on 14-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:41 PM
    link   
    And yes I'm aggravated with now hearing "trust the plan" devolving to "time will tell". That's just plain unadulterated horsesh&t

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
    link   
    Re Q Post #1482 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I have 2 decodes reinforcing that this will be an important interview - anyone know when it is?

DECODES
    1) The "Timestamp to Acronym" method gives UQR - meaning "Upper Quartile Ranking"
    2) COVFEFE method; grid from timestamp (21x17), keyword= whole of first line, result = NJV.
    This is New Jewish Version of the Torah, so could be read as meaning the interview will be biblical.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Is anyone besides the skeptics enjoying the show?

The magnitude of atrocities we have become aware of by far exceeds the amount of law and consequences we have witnessed. Thats the problem. We have seen a few arrests and resignations but not nearly the amount we should be seeing. If no just action is going to be taken it may have been better not to learn of the crimes at all. I'll "trust the plan" for another year or so, knowing that I dont see 60% of whats going on and knowing that it may have been easier to clean up NK, KSA and Iran than it is to clean up the U.S. But if this vile criminal Hillary is still "one of the most loved and respected women in the world" by then, I know that the Swamp in the U.S. has not been drained.
    edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:52 PM
    link   

More than that, we need Strzok to testify, so questions can be asked. One Fake News CNN "expert" proclaimed that Strzok said "We will stop Trump...." because he knew that Trump was COLLUDING with Russia.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:54 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    a reply to: burntheships

THAT is a HUGE finding, BTS! When "The White House Is Running This" was stated, what was the reference? The "Protect Hillary", or in designing the "Get Trump" insurance policy?

Oh that was the Get Trump case - Crossfire Hurricane.

Here is a glorious recap of the entire thing.

www.nationalreview.com...

But to think that BO was not in the loop of the
    HRC email investigation, well we know better.

He emailed her when she was in Russia!
    And the IG Report proves that once again!

Prosecutor 4 told the OIG that Obama’s statement was the genesis of the FBI’s suspicions that the Department’s leadership was politically biased.

“I know that the FBI considered those [statements] inappropriate. And that it...[generated] a suspicion that there was a political bias
    going on from the Executive Branch"

IG Report Page 95

edit on 14-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    a reply to: burntheships

THAT is a HUGE finding, BTS! When "The White House Is Running This" was stated, what was the reference? The "Protect Hillary", or in designing the "Get Trump" insurance policy?

See BTS hasn't replied yet so hope I am not being to presumptive. I am sure it was in relation to the Trump Insurance policy.

That is all yet to come and many of the same actors are involved. If it turns out the same as Clinton Email OIG then we have a huge problem and nothing less then a major outcry and protests will be in store.

I haven't commented today on other aspects of the OIG report because I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:58 PM
    link   

+1 thats how i see it too.
    the swamp aint draining its recycling one turd for another from what it appears.

No arrest = no justice.

Tick tock , the clock expires by next election.

I had a little hope for a little bit but thats gone and shrinking by the week with the so called weekly booms.

edit on 00630America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 22:00:42 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:00 PM
    link   

As disappointed as I am, there's also the Sztrok reference saying they will STOP Trump from becoming President...which implies that the Deep State has/had the means or believed they had the means to do so. Chilling.

In an interview with Devin Nunes tonight, he revealed that that particular text exchange was unknown by him and his investigative committee until today.

Isn't that unbelievable!

That text shows huuuge bias by Strzok and Page, if not something even sinister.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

Thats the problem it doesnt matter what you expose they are made of graphene teflon and no party is prosecuting anyone. They are clearly above the law and everyone in dc has dirty hands.

People are expecting a corrupted system to prosecute itself, and its not going to happen. As more time passes the more evident it becomes.
    edit on 07630America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 22:07:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

That was the first thing my buddy said they would say.

I'm thinking about this now and I realize with what happened (or not) today,
    there is no "soft reveal" option anymore. If Q is legit it is gonna have to be a rude awakening.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:09 PM
    link   
    @DJT: You're a conspiracy theorist POTUS, so I know you read ATS now and then in your fancy evening robe while chewing on fries. So there's a tiny chance you'll read this:

As much as I like MNKGA and MSAGA and MIGA, we mostly want MAGA.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
    link   
    Did anybody catch these gems in the IG Report?

This is proof that Comey knew about evidence of HRC's "sex crimes against children" on Weiner's laptop. How this doesn't set off sirens is beyond me.

true pundit article

( Yes it's a True Pundit article but it doesn't matter, the source is the IG Report)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

In an interview with Devin Nunes tonight, he revealed that that particular text exchange was unknown by him and his investigative committee until today.

Isn't that unbelievable!

That text shows huuuge bias by Strzok and Page, if not something even sinister.

There has been a lot of speculation that Strzok was connected to the CIA.

Well tonight there is a story that seems to confirm that Strzok's father
    was also thought to have connections.

Peter Strzok Sr.. the father of the FBI’s Peter Strzok, served 21 years in the Army before taking a post in Africa for Catholic Relief Services, a charity with bonafide international links to the CIA and funding from the United Nations.

According to records, Strzok worked for CRS staring in 1981 and lived abroad with his family a young Peter in Africa. Prior to taking the position in Africa, the elder Strzok worked in Vietnam, the Middle East and specifically Iran for an unknown U.S. contractor.

Strzok stayed in Iran until Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was installed in 1979 in the hope of stabilizing the tumultuous region and political climate during the American hostage crisis as well, records show. After leaving Iran, Strzok took the African post with CRS. But it was not Strzok’s first U.S.-backed mission in Iran. In a recent 2016 article in the Fayetteville Observer, he detailed an earlier mission in Iran — as well as his navigating Russian influence in that country — predating his private work in Iran by nearly two decades

This part is also revealing.

Peter P. Strzok lives in Pinehurst. He was a longtime member of the Army Corps of Engineers. Since 1980, he has worked at village levels in over 13 countries in West Africa

www.fayobserver.com...

More:

The program Strzok headed in Africa for CRS in the 1980s was funded by federal aid to and from USAID, records show. USAID maintains it is an independent aid organization, however its history is entwined and entangled deeply with the CIA. Just like Catholic Relief Services.

Both organizations have embedded covert CIA operatives in international outposts to carry out operations ranging from intelligence gathering to covert Ops. The CIA funds various covert operations through various front organizations including known CIA operations groups which funnel funds to “various non-governmental agencies” (NGOs) which then use such funds to achieve American intelligence objectives worldwide. ]b]

Often criticized for its involvement with the U.S. intelligence apparatus, CRS is a documented CIA-linked NGO. And USAID is the government-funded equivalent.

truepundit.com... -cia-operations/

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
    link   
    I knew it was going to be a nothing burger and said so back in the last thread. I just wish people didn't build it up to be something it ain't ever gonna be.

I have a feeling the IG report is going to be rather disappointing. Kind of like when Comey read aloud all the crimes of Hillary Clintons email server and then basically said "Meh, nothing to see here".

I guess we'll see but I'm keeping my expectations low for the report.

If you were a normie looking at the current IG report it might be pretty shocking. Seeing as we're tin foil covered nutters who talk about things like Nazi Yetis, it seems like people are expecting confirmation of some of these conspiracies on a mass scale that just isn't going to happen.

At least not in a government sanctioned report of itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

Who did you mean by "he" in your post? (interviewed by Nunes)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: liveandlearn

I hope when Horwitz testifies next week, he is asked for an estimate of when the FISA/SPYGATE section of the I.G. report will be ready. Last I heard, it would be late 2019 or early 2020.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join