It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Q says there are 470 Prosecutors and their staffs, working to set the stage, for deep-cleaning of the deep-state. Those sealed indictment numbers really soared after Jeff Sessions charged these prosecutors with cleaning house, this past November.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Bingo!

The Catholic Church should be and is included. Paying to silence pedophiles, condoning and, in their own fashion, justifying such, by said silencing with dollars.
Based on principles of Religion... the True mockery of Mankind.

I am all for Q and The Great Awakening.

LC

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

this is from 11 8 17, explains it well

5,295 new
40,483 entered 10/30/17 thru 6/30/18
Avg: 5,060 per month
twitter.com...
edit on 1-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Quiet night here.

Here's some 4am news lies, I mean drops:

President Trumps Exaggerated Claims about the NK Deal.
www.washingtonpost.com...

No facts to back this is up at all. Their sources besides "experts say" is The Diplomat and they reference their own articles as sources too.

They're really wearing thin huh?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

How a Local AZ Reporter Broke the Bombshell Clinton-Lynch Story

"The FBI there on the tarmac instructed everybody: no photos, no pictures, no cell phones," Sign explained.

But how did the bureau respond when someone revealed to the public that the meeting was held?

A massive scramble to find the leaker. That’s according to documents obtained from the federal government by Washington watchdog Judicial Watch about the infamous meeting on the Phoenix, Arizona, airport tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I would guess, since it has been eluded to that the the "Q Plan" has been in place for some time, that the good people of the 3-letter-agencies, have been accumulating data, proofs, etc for quite some time. But with criminal elements at the top of their food chain, they couldn't (wouldn't dare) act on the information until they had a CIC/POTUS that would back them in moving forward to take down said criminal elements.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Well cia.gov is down.

This tweet and vid replies to one above

Area 51 hashtag ...curious.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Somebody made a bday vid for Pamela

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

They are doing all they can to stop the spread of peace. When we no longer have a threat of war then all the crimes committed by those criminals embedded in government, IC, shadow governments, and big corporations/banks can no longer hide behind national security secrets.

When the Berlin Wall went down they scrambled to find a new enemy to keep the war rhetoric churning. That new boogey man was terrorism.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Jusvistn

ETA: Qrumb 1665 = Ben Garrison cartoon "A house divided"

First Time Magazine, now Ben Garrison....Q has gone mainstream, likely passed the 100 Million audience mark.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Fourth of July terror plot in Cleveland uncovered!

www.cleveland.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ha!

It gets even worse:

twitter.com...

My suspension of disbelief broke right at the beginning: The CIA still uses stenographers? In 2018?
And if this guys is so "notorious" for leaking info, he'd be in jail by now.

Nice try.

edit on 2-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Ohio is a big state for sealed indictments

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: TomLawless

Ohio is a big state for sealed indictments

...ALSO a big state for Human Trafficking.

Ohio ranks fourth in the country for human trafficking cases

www.cleveland19.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I know. I live there.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Q"s June 'ETA' on Seth Rich was another fail...

#1591 (June 26th) addresses this:

ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

June was an estimated timeline for this. Apparently the timeline has slipped. But really, anyone who really cares already knows who killed Seth Rich. The information has been out there for months: It was an MS-13 member named Alpha Jaloh, who himself got murdered immediately afterword. And we all know why Seth rich was killed. We're just waiting/hoping for confirmation.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the “social” meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren.

www.theblaze.com... er_impression=true

Fasten your seatbelts and make sure your table is in the upright position.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9f17f9 No.1991107 📁 
Jul 1 2018 19:21:07 (EST)

Thank you USSS.
www.theblaze.com... er_impression=true📁
Q

I saw this reported over the weekend. Aides to Loretta Lynch confirmed that her "tarmac meeting" with Bill Clinton was deliberately arranged. It was not spontaneous, as both Clinton & Lynch insisted.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

June was an estimated timeline for this. Apparently the timeline has slipped. But really, anyone who really cares already knows who killed Seth Rich. The information has been out there for months: It was an MS-13 member named Alpha Jaloh, who himself got murdered immediately afterword. And we all know why Seth rich was killed. We're just waiting/hoping for confirmation.

Well his parents certainly don’t think so!

www.politico.com...

Or are they paid off?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

Well his parents certainly don’t think so!

www.politico.com...

Or are they paid off?

Again, anyone who has followed the Seth Rich saga knows about this. The Rich family's lawyer is a DNC apparatchik. His involvement in this business is highly suspicious. Why Rich's parents don't seem to care about finding out the truth about their son's death, I cannot say. But the "robbery" story has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have been reviewing the Q posts and it seems to me there are an inordinate amount of post with letters multiple letters in succession.

Take post #1660

There are
6 T's
2 M's
4 W's
2 T's

There are to many posts that resemble this format to be an accident.

I think it might be a simple boy scout code in conjunction with another code.sites.google.com...

As i've previously stated this is not my forte' so I want others to "run down" this idea.

Here are some simple boy scout codes sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why do you need a code hidden inside coded messages.

If Q wanted you to notice that why didn't he just post:

"6 T's
2 M's
4 W's
2 T's "

There is zero need for the added level of nonsense apart from to keep people busy while he comes up with something else.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join