It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

FYI, I'm debating with myself about how to kick this whole Q thing into overdrive. In my opinion, this thread has devolved into an aggregate of news and nonsense

It makes it easy to skip a large portion that mostly occurs overnight. Just skip the known posters and the response. Maybe missing some stuff but not missing the aggravation.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm very green on the Q stuff do you guys know a good youtube channel I can follow for this?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Re: Corner Stone.

The Black Stone (Arabic: ٱلْحَجَرُ ٱلْأَسْوَد‎, al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad, "Black Stone") is a rock set into the eastern corner of the Kaaba, the ancient building located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to Muslim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

BX = Blackstone Group (Owned by Rothschilds)
edit on 1-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Got it...and thanks for your tidbit.
I posted just basic definitions.

Finding it quite fascinating the origins of our current belief systems, and
the blatant intertwining of them all.

LC

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This is a good start

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok can someone help me understand this?

Unsealed documents detail tactics in Clinton email probe

Nearly 100 pages of filings from federal court in Alexandria, Virginia, show how investigators used a very broad search warrant in September 2015 to gain access to the email account of top Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan. The FBI told a federal magistrate judge that a July 2009 email forwarded to Sullivan's personal Gmail account showed that "top secret" information, including records related to sensitive satellite imagery, likely resided on Google's servers.

Sat imagery, what?

Investigators don't appear to have disclosed the subject matter of the message to the magistrate, but records made public by the State Department under the Freedom of Information Act show it pertained to a launch of ballistic missiles by North Korea.

Hmm, interesting.

Further:

The other person whose name was deleted from the court documents appears to be a Japan-based venture capitalist and management consultant, Mitch Murata. He drew the attention of investigators for an email he sent to friends about the meltdown of the Fukushima nuclear reactor after it was hit by a tidal wave in 2011. A friend of a friend sent it to Mills, who sent it to two State Department officials and to Clinton.

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency , which runs America's spy satellites, determined that part of the message contained information considered "Secret" and not for foreign distribution. How that information would have ended up with Murata is unclear. In any event, the FBI used it to obtain two months of metadata from Murata's Gmail account.

Come again?!

What secret info, I presume pertains to Fukushima, a civilian nuclear facility, that our spy satellite agency determined to be "secret" is?

This article is a word salad for sure. Anyone hungry?

www.politico.com...

edit on 1-7-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I'm very green on the Q stuff do you guys know a good youtube channel I can follow for this?

I think skimming through the opening posts of the last 8 q-threads is a good start. Browsing the #qanon hashtag on twitter is good too.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: toysforadults

I think skimming through the opening posts of the last 8 q-threads is a good start. Browsing the #qanon hashtag on twitter is good too.

Praying Medic is good. Check him out.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Black Stone (Arabic: ٱلْحَجَرُ ٱلْأَسْوَد‎, al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad, "Black Stone") is a rock set into the eastern corner of the Kaaba, the ancient building located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to Muslim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

In some parts, Black Cubes and Black Stones represent Saturn and Satan. Thats why the Israeli Intelligence firm "Black Cube" that helped Weinstein, raised eyebrows.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
On that note, they might be worth looking into some more:

Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie said on Tuesday to British MPs that "the company utilized the services of an Israeli private intelligence firm, Black Cube." Black Cube, which was also implicated in the Harvey Weinstein scandal, was apparently hired to hack the personal data of Nigerian President Buhari prior to his election to get access to his medical records and private emails, reported multiple sources on Wylie's testimony. He also testified that that his predecessor at Cambridge Analytica died mysteriously in a Kenyan hotel room – and may have been poisoned after a deal went "sour."

Source

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

thanks, checking into it need something new besides climate, Antarctica, fake nasa missions and anti trump

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the “social” meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren.

www.theblaze.com... er_impression=true

Fasten your seatbelts and make sure your table is in the upright position.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9f17f9 No.1991107 📁 
Jul 1 2018 19:21:07 (EST)

Thank you USSS.
www.theblaze.com... er_impression=true📁
Q

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

got it thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Rosinitiate beat me to it!

edit on 1-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm not sure what Q thinks they are seeing but Clinton's security would have notified Lynch's security before the meeting even if it was just a couple of minutes before. The report doesn't specify a time. Also, if the staffers didn't even know about the meeting then it would seem like it was set up spontaneously.
edit on 1-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IAMTAT

en.wikipedia.org...

In some parts, Black Cubes and Black Stones represent Saturn and Satan. Thats why the Israeli Intelligence firm "Black Cube" that helped Weinstein, raised eyebrows.

Corner Stone--Cap Stone--Key Stone
Mecca, SA--Washington DC, USA--Vatican

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

Do it! Do it now!
Blow this mammajamma wide open man!

LOL

I've been too nice to the "less profane."

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to play hardball.

You guys will have to cut some of us some slack. I had purposely chosen to ignore this side of things until very recently. I have no interest in power, and already know why I am here...but...I have to know lol.

edit on 1-7-2018 by Redwookieaz because: whoops

edit on 1-7-2018 by Redwookieaz because: sack..ha

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Ok can someone help me understand this?

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency , which runs America's spy satellites, determined that part of the message contained information considered "Secret" and not for foreign distribution. How that information would have ended up with Murata is unclear. In any event, the FBI used it to obtain two months of metadata from Murata's Gmail account.

Come again?!

What secret info, I presume pertains to Fukushima, a civilian nuclear facility, that our spy satellite agency determined to be "secret" is?

This article is a word salad for sure. Anyone hungry?

www.politico.com...

Ros, it was determined in old Fukushima thread here that all Nuke plants are weapons creation plants first, then radioactive waste creators, then steam creators, the electrons are the byproduct. The reason that Japan stayed isolated from the global community on dealing with it (even from Russia/Ukraine who had dealt with it) was because Japan was not "supposed" to be making nukes - always check the basement.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm not sure what Q thinks they are seeing but Clinton's security would have notified Lynch's security before the meeting even if it was just a couple of minutes before. The report doesn't specify a time. Also, if the staffers didn't even know about the meeting then it would seem like it was set up spontaneously.

I think it would mean FBI security didn't notify staffer's . They were in on it or agreed to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join