It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
nvm.

edit on 2-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is a brilliant analysis of the 4D chess that is being played out.

Q team has out matched them at every point, this entire abolishing ICE thing is the most absurd position to stake being elected on.

Only now the reality that ICE is what combats HUMAN TRAFFICKING is beginning to go viral, the useful idiots of the left that want this organization are the same useful idiots who refuse to believe how big of an issue this is and who it is connected to... both Democrats and Republicans.

The truth shall free our liberal friends, but it will be a painful awakening.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos
Your right sorry I’ll keep my ideas to myself

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thanks.
Decided to make a NEW thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why Rich's parents don't seem to care about finding out the truth about their son's death, I cannot say.

It's not that they don't care, it's that they have another son and other family members that they don't want being involved in mysteriously fatal accidents...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why Rich's parents don't seem to care about finding out the truth about their son's death, I cannot say.

It's not that they don't care, it's that they have another son and other family members that they don't want being involved in mysteriously fatal accidents...

...or falling victim to a "robbery" where nothing is taken, and where the robbers get liquidated immediately after.

I forgot about Seth's brother. Yeah, the most likely explanation is the parents are afraid of something similar happening to him if they don't tow the official Democratic line. (Which basically amounts to: "Seth who?")

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Aallanon

Why do you need a code hidden inside coded messages.

If Q wanted you to notice that why didn't he just post:

"6 T's
2 M's
4 W's
2 T's "

There is zero need for the added level of nonsense apart from to keep people busy while he comes up with something else.

False.

Clues are left so that when the relevant thing happens, we can look back and see the connections retrospectively.

You guys seem to be hung up on this idea that we all think Q is some frickin psychic wizard or something. He doesn't know the future, he doesn't know what will happen, or when, because he is HUMAN (or a group of humans).

He DOES however, seem to have access to "the plan". Plans change, methods evolve, but the goal is consistent.

In my eyes, it's pretty obvious what Q is. It's Trumps plan to ensure that his efforts aren't missed by his followers. To ensure that he is able to communicate directly with the public without the MSM middleman.

Frankly, with the level of corruption that WE KNOW exists in the world (never mind the scary stuff we don't want to even think about) that is a task of such enormity, there is of course a very real chance that Trump fails, but I do sincerely believe that for the first time in my life, I see a politician who actually wants to get things done and put some things right.

If you follow Q you know that. If you follow MSM, Trump is literally Hitler. So why wouldn't he look for another avenue to get support.

Going against the Old Order requires a LOT of support. In fact, so much support, that if you managed to muster it, you would certainly feel like you had achieved A GREAT AWAKENING.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I hope that was sarcastic...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23548487]Dem0nc1eaner[/post

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: TomLawless

Ohio is a big state for sealed indictments

I noticed that too...as I live in Ohio. 197 in the state. Boehner from here...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Q"s June 'ETA' on Seth Rich was another fail...

#1591 (June 26th) addresses this:

ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

June was an estimated timeline for this. Apparently the timeline has slipped. But really, anyone who really cares already knows who killed Seth Rich. The information has been out there for months: It was an MS-13 member named Alpha Jaloh, who himself got murdered immediately afterword. And we all know why Seth rich was killed. We're just waiting/hoping for confirmation.

Well his parents certainly don’t think so!

www.politico.com...

Or are they paid off?

Probably given the "choice" of gold or lead.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
updated map of the indictments.

Correlation with human trafficking?

link

I've said this before, each of these is a tremendous amount of work. The people working this are busy. The fact that there are no leaks on this suggest to me that the dedication is something unparalleled in modern times.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Your right sorry I’ll keep my ideas to myself

Hey man, don't let me stop you. Your probably right and there is a cryptic code.

My point is though if Q is serious and not a scam/larp etc then he wouldn't waste peoples time with such things.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Q"s June 'ETA' on Seth Rich was another fail...

#1591 (June 26th) addresses this:

ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

June was an estimated timeline for this. Apparently the timeline has slipped. But really, anyone who really cares already knows who killed Seth Rich. The information has been out there for months: It was an MS-13 member named Alpha Jaloh, who himself got murdered immediately afterword. And we all know why Seth rich was killed. We're just waiting/hoping for confirmation.

Well his parents certainly don’t think so!

www.politico.com...

Or are they paid off?

Probably given the "choice" of gold or lead.

Sure.

Watch now as unfounded speculation turns into "probably" true will soon turn into fact.

This is how people in denial rationalise things that don't conform to what they've been told.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You clearly didn't understand my point at all.

If Q can post things for you to retrospectively confirm... why can't he make it clear before they are confirmed?

Why always AFTER the fact. Why the need if he's already posting in riddles to "avoid AI" (ridiculous that people believe that) does he then add further clues and riddles to solve.

He's not here to help you, he's playing with you.
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Why can't someone from the WH spell out their plans in advance??

Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

psalm 118:22
Ezra 3:7
2 Kings 12:12

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You clearly didn't understand my point at all.

If Q can post things for you to retrospectively confirm... why can't he make it clear before they are confirmed?

Why always AFTER the fact. Why the need if he's already posting in riddles to "avoid AI" (ridiculous that people believe that) does he then add further clues and riddles to solve.

He's not here to help you, he's playing with you.

How many times and how many different ways do people have to say that Q just asks us questions and we, the people hunt for the answers. Very very rarely has Q made direct statements about what’s going to happen. They’re questions for a very specific reason. Well two really - 1. It’s the Socratic Method, we learn and retain much better if we search and learn the information for ourselves. 2. A lot of this stuff is classified, so instead of giving out classified information, we come to the information ourselves using open source clues that are already available. Q is not a prophet or a psychic. How hard is any of this for you to figure out?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Why can't someone from the WH spell out their plans in advance??

Are you serious?

He didn't say in advance, he asked why he has to be cryptic about things that already happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
How many times and how many different ways do people have to say that Q just asks us questions and we, the people hunt for the answers. Very very rarely has Q made direct statements about what’s going to happen. They’re questions for a very specific reason. Well two really - 1. It’s the Socratic Method, we learn and retain much better if we search and learn the information for ourselves. 2. A lot of this stuff is classified, so instead of giving out classified information, we come to the information ourselves using open source clues that are already available. Q is not a prophet or a psychic. How hard is any of this for you to figure out?

1. Is BS if what you want is for info to get out. You are not learning something that needs to be retained. The info isn't a set of skills.

2. A lot of the stuff isn't classified. "Where is Huma?" isn't going to lead you to a pile of classified info. Also, if it is classified then you are not going to find it hunting around the clear net, which makes this BS as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join