It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Right. 470 investigators under the I.G.. Prosecutors all over the country are assisting Sessions/Huber, which is why sealed indictments are spread over every state. Most are related to trafficking, drugs, etc.. Some are aimed at deep-state government/former-government officials. American society is benefiting as the scum are removed. It's been happening and will accelerate.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
If Horowitz has 470 investigators, so does Huber.

You said they are in Utah with Huber. They are not. They work for the Office of Inspector General and are spread out over the entire country. Sure Huber has access to them but it isn't like they are all working along side Huber.

Also, Huber has been on the case since when? Wasn't the number of sealed indictments close to 40k before he started his investigation? Why drop 45k like they are all his?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

First off, that article does not back up your claim... time to change your narrative again.

Secondly, you tell us since you obviously know and have proof otherwise you wouldn't be so confident.

Maybe try reading the articles yourself instead of just blindly trusting anonymous posts on the internet. lol

It says right in the article Huber has a team of 470 investigators working with Horowitz at his disposal. What are you missing with that? The 45000 indictments is also a fact. I cannot confirm they have anything to do with this, but the number is far far larger than a normal year.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

WTF man, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills sometimes around here. Some people have no critical thinking skills at all. Everything has to be laid out right in front of them like children.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most are related to trafficking, drugs, etc.. Some are aimed at deep-state government/former-government officials.

Source please.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Another fantastic contribution and attempt to derail Q discussion that goes against your narrative.
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You've already been caught either in a lie or being unable to understand the Breitbart article you linked to.

Maybe its YOU that needs things spelling out for you as you clearly don't understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If Horowitz has 470 investigators, so does Huber.

You said they are in Utah with Huber. They are not. They work for the Office of Inspector General and are spread out over the entire country. Sure Huber has access to them but it isn't like they are all working along side Huber.

Also, Huber has been on the case since when? Wasn't the number of sealed indictments close to 40k before he started his investigation? Why drop 45k like they are all his?

I did not say they are physically located in Utah. They’re working around the country with him.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Why are sources/explanations only ever asked of "non-believers", supporters rush in to ask Dask for evidence of a change in the sealed indictment procedure.

Yet carewemust spews unsourced, unevidenced fantasy regarding the nature and none of you bat an eyelid. Circle the wagons.

Bring in more memes to try and drown out reason so you can go back to the echo.
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I know what you are but what am I?

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

All of this is so that we are prepared and know what is going on when the hammer drops. Everyone is going to freak out when what Huber has been up to comes to light. 470 prosecutors (Mueller has ~25). 45,000 sealed indictments. It’s going down whether you like it or not.

It not going down like that is also a possibility, whether you like it or not.

What’s your theory on what Huber is doing with 470 lawyers and 45,000 (and climbing) indictments?

Are you going to blame this on English again?

What is Huber (appointed by Sessions to investigate spygate, Hilary’s email, etc.) doing in Utah with 470 lawyers

Whats your lie again?

link   
a reply to: Enderdog

But we also have Jim Jordan

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Why don't you read the sources provided?
Ever?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I did not say they are physically located in Utah. They’re working around the country with him.

You did ask what Huber was "doing in Utah with 470 lawyers while the Mueller team is only 25?"

They might be available to him but not all of them are working with him on one case.

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I did.

Thanks for asking...?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

WTF man, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills sometimes around here. Some people have no critical thinking skills at all. Everything has to be laid out right in front of them like children.

You can back away now, and nobody will think you conceded the argument.

It's quick sand. It's a trap.
edit on 2-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No he lost it. He made a claim, tried to back it up with an article and then changed his claim once he realised he was incorrect.

This is why you need people to question things, instead of all the head nodding.

Q was specifically vague for this very reason, unlike our little friend Pokey, Q can back out of the claim by saying people interpreted it wrong. lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

They have to do with a new standard operating procedure that involves sealing more indictments.

Can you show us any proof or provide a source for your opinion that there is some "new operating procedure" for sealed indictments?

Replying to myself because you seem to be cherry picking, like usual.
According to your own gospel, you must now never again state that the sealed records are anything other than related to Q movement/ great awakening.

that many sealed = unprecedented in history
q movement/following = unprecedented
sealed indictment operating procedure changes = probably happens all the time, many times throughout history.
your post = no proof that any specific change has occurred that has made this insane jump in numbers, therefore, stop.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join