It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

It would have been the stupidest time for Clinton to go meet with Lynch, so the likelihood of it being coincidental is close to zero.

How stupid does slick Willy think we are?

Just like you never had sex with his intern and flew to Epstein Island dozens of times just for fun, Bill?

Im surprised this was missed by many reading the redacted IG report.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: crankyoldman

How Bizarre!

Could be something connected their recent cry to abolish ICE & "start over"?
CBS

Several prominent Democrats who are mulling a bid for the White House in 2020 have sought to bolster their progressive credentials by calling for major changes to immigration enforcement, with some pressing for the outright abolition of the federal government's chief immigration enforcement agency.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York said Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE, has "become a deportation force," telling CNN late Thursday "you should get rid of it, start over, reimagine it and build something that actually works." Her comments follow similar sentiments expressed by Sen. Kamala Harris of California over the past week. In interviews with multiple outlets, she has said the government "maybe" or "probably" should "start from scratch" on an immigration enforcement agency.

and FOX

And Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., who has been floated as a 2020 Democratic contender, said that the U.S. should consider “starting from scratch” for ICE -- though stopped short of calling to abolish it

Bold emphasis mine

Sure seems logical to me ......

JVN, the whole thing is whack.

The ICE people deal with HUMAN TRAFFICKING within their division. In fact I saw a report that stated that the internal division that deals with it wants out from under ICE so they can really go at it. Those wanting to abolish ICE want more human trafficking? Something about the pope saying abolish ICE and open the boards you US heathens too? Bonkers!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This tickles my brain somewhat as well, but I am out and about right now so I'm not quite as effective at digging, but when I get home this evening if I'm not too tired I will scratch around and see what I can find in regards to this.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

True, but it certainly doesn't blow a hole in the narrative.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

Im surprised this was missed by many reading the redacted IG report.

The Clinton/Lynch meeting was to take care of 2 issues.
1. To get Hillary off the hook for breaking National Security laws.
2. To promise Lorretta Lynch a Scotus Nomination, for getting Hillary off the hook.
More at this thread that I endeavor to keep updated: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Qrumbs1664

There will be no civil war. Coordinated MSM hysteria designed to instill fear - change narrative. NK is NOT advancing their weapons program. Coordinated MSM hysteria designed to instill fear - change narrative. FAKE NEWS! Q

ETA: Qrumb 1665 = Ben Garrison cartoon "A house divided"
edit on 1-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It wasn't missed. It was discussed plenty. Even on ATS but now suddenly the MSM are talking about

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree that the whole thing is completely whack!

But my thoughts tend to go in the direction of "this has been their plan all along" and that this 'freemason police force' was put in place to "start over from scratch"

Could it be, since "she wasn't supposed to lose" that Harris may have been her 2020 VP pick?

But! The FREEMASONS? I mean, come on.... it doesn't get more conspiratorial NWO than them!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is what i am seeing:

Finally, it was Lynch’s senior counselor who broke up the meeting when she realized it would become extremely problematic if the media learned Lynch had just met with the the husband of a subject in a major investigation. The senior counselor said she could not recall what she heard when she entered the plane but said Lynch appeared “uncomfortable and wanted the meeting to be done.”

bold emphasis mine

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Keep your friends close... your enemys closer!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I saw that too but, in the context of the article, it doesn't blow a hole in the narrative.

Don't get me wrong, any conspiracy theorist worth their salt "knows" that the meeting was shady and that they were not talking about grandchildren but the text quoted from the report doesn't prove it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: liveandlearn

True, but it certainly doesn't blow a hole in the narrative.

Not sure what narrative you speak of.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Lynch was uncomfortable because Bill Clinton was asking her to break the law. And those who don't do what the Clinton crime family wants =
! [187]

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Not sure what narrative you speak of.

The one mentioned in the article:

If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the “social” meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

But! The FREEMASONS? I mean, come on.... it doesn't get more conspiratorial NWO than them!

Its interesting because, as of now, Freemasons dont appear to follow any particular purpose or mission. They are placed in almost every town and county around the Globe, Lodges full of "men of good reputation". But maybe their purpose was for some planned future.

It appears that the Cabal is still trying to carry out its plans as if Hillary had one, albeit with much more difficulty.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
on the masonic level,

Secrets of the U.S. Great Seal: The Royal Phoenix Rises from the Ashes 06/29/2018 BY STILLNESS IN THE STORM LEAVE A COMMENT (Moe) On the 4th of July, 1776, immediately after the declaration of independence, the “Continental Congress” appointed Freemasons Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and a mysterious man from Geneva Spain with a French name, Pierre Du Simitiere as artist and consultant to a committee to prepare a device for a Great Seal of the United States.

In Thompson’s old design of Seal, we can see what some people might think is an eagle but in reality, is the mythical purple bird of the ancient mysteries known as a Phoenix with a scroll in its beak with the 13 Latin letters, E Pluribus Unum, meaning in English, ” Out of Many, One”.

stillnessinthestorm.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

it certainly doesn't blow a hole in the narrative.

You'll downplay anything that could even remotely incriminate or cast a bad light on the Clinton Family. Your loyalty to them seems unconditional.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You'll downplay anything that could even remotely incriminate or cast a bad light on the Clinton Family. Your loyalty to them seems unconditional.

Sorry but your false dichotomy does not apply here. I'm just stating facts.

I have no loyalty to any family outside of my own and I'm not a Clinton.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

it certainly doesn't blow a hole in the narrative.

The FBI/DOJ is hiding evidence (Intel Intercepts) from Congress regarding the "deal" made between Bill/Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch.

Source: www.breitbart.com... estigation/

Congress is razor close to obtaining evidence of criminal wrong-doing in Obama's inner-circle. THIS is why Rosenstein has instructed the DOJ/FBI to not give Congress the documents that really matter.

If Rosenstein does not supply these documents by the end of the day this coming Friday (7.6.2018), he will be held in contempt of Congress, and quickly fired by either Jeff Sessions, or President Trump. Q indicates that Trey Gowdy will be Rosenstein's replacement. (But I'm not sure if Trey can do this before his Congressional term is up?)

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join