It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
At least come up with some new arguments. Your point was made, it's why it's in my signature.

My point is that Q is rehashing some of his old posts. That isn't new but he just did it again and I am pointing out this new occurrence.

Pain is here. Trump has already unravelled the past traitor in chiefs bad policies. Building relationships with what was once considered our enemies. Stoping the onslaught of criminal elements coming in through our borders and cleaning out all the filth that has violated our children for decades.

Good for him but I'm not sure what that has to do with Q drops. Are you saying that none of that would have happened without Q?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Do it! Do it now!
Blow this mammajamma wide open man!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

When I was looking at the serial numbers used to break down the communication I was expecting to see covfefe in there.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Silly rabbit. Of course Trump needs help and the Q team was/is quite instrumental in that. He also needs us. Do try to keep up.
edit on 1-7-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Silly rabbit. Of course Trump needs help and the Q team was quite instrumental in that. He also needs us. Do try to keep up.

I disagree. He does not need you. There is nothing that the public has done to help carry out the examples you posted. According to Q NK was a done deal and SA also happened before Q had become even slightly popular.

I didn't mention it in my previous post but the border thing and filth violating children hasn't been cleared out but didn't feel like splitting hairs.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: pavil

Yikes wouldn't want to be a female there:

The Ministry Development Planning & Statistics has said in its latest announcement on population that Qatar has 1,954,419 males and 626,315 females.

Its another Cabal/Cult created fake country, just like NK and Iran. Persians are getting their Iran back. Koreans are getting their NK back. And Arabs will get their "Qatar" back. No organically developed country has a man-woman ratio like that.

I used to know someone who did accounting for the Pentagon and was stationed in Qatar for 3 months. Not sure why they need an accountant stationed overseas, but they paid for everything. He made enough money in 3 months that when they sent him home he was able to buy a house and remodel it.

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Someone posted a meme RE growth in the ME countries of this ilk, versus the horrendous decline of areas in the US. the US the largest economy, exporter of energy, has a cratering infrastructure but weirdly these countries building their world on sand have new everything? DJT reversing that trend is a "ist/ism" of some sort but creating this farcical world was not tagged with an "ist or ism" is funny.

Exactly. Qatar was not tagged with an ism. And was not targeted by the "Social Justice" crowd, even though it would be the Worlds foremost candidate to be targeted by that crowd. I guess SJ and Open Borders only applies to the U.S.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Do it! Do it now!
Blow this mammajamma wide open man!

LOL

I've been too nice to the "less profane."

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to play hardball.

edit on 1-7-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed picture

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Which is more vital the Keystone or the Cornerstone?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Keep'em coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Which is more vital the Keystone or the Cornerstone?

Q has referred to "keystone" 9 times over the months. Can't find any reference to "cornerstone".

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Q 1631 and 1630

I'm at a loss on this one. Q mentioned it, then this popped up in the mainstream oil soaking rag.

"It turns out Henry, Hayes and Kiel had allegedly introduced themselves to police agencies across the state, though it is unclear why. A website claiming to represent their force cites connections to the Knights Templars that they say go back 3,000 years. The site also said that the department had jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico. "

In short, folks saying the are a superior police to the police are introducing themselves which sounds just way too much like Q's post.

link

The buried curiosity is this: "The three were members of a religious philanthropy group that does work in South Los Angeles. Their work put them in contact with various politicians and community leaders. A spokesman for Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) confirmed that the group gave her an award in 2012. A photo shows Waters with Kiel and Henry."

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Time to play hardball.

Our Idiocracy is at such a level that even posting profound revelations in plain sight will not have much of an effect, as 99.9% won't even understand them. It was never the vigilance of those who keep secrets but the ignorance of the majority that kept things concealed.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A Masonic Police force going back 3000 years with ties to Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris?

Truth is stranger than fiction. And debunkers say we are weird.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

How Bizarre!

Could be something connected their recent cry to abolish ICE & "start over"?
CBS

Several prominent Democrats who are mulling a bid for the White House in 2020 have sought to bolster their progressive credentials by calling for major changes to immigration enforcement, with some pressing for the outright abolition of the federal government's chief immigration enforcement agency.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York said Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE, has "become a deportation force," telling CNN late Thursday "you should get rid of it, start over, reimagine it and build something that actually works." Her comments follow similar sentiments expressed by Sen. Kamala Harris of California over the past week. In interviews with multiple outlets, she has said the government "maybe" or "probably" should "start from scratch" on an immigration enforcement agency.

and FOX

And Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., who has been floated as a 2020 Democratic contender, said that the U.S. should consider “starting from scratch” for ICE -- though stopped short of calling to abolish it

Bold emphasis mine

Sure seems logical to me ......

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

A Masonic Police force going back 3000 years with ties to Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris?

Truth is stranger than fiction. And debunkers say we are weird.

I've seen that speculation on Kamala Harris before. I forget where, but it was knocking around YouTube a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure this has been answered but Cornerstone is more important.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Clapping, laughing, researching!!

cor·ner·stone
ˈkôrnərˌstōn/Submit
noun
an important quality or feature on which a particular thing depends or is based.
"a national minimum wage remained the cornerstone of policy"
synonyms: foundation, basis, keystone, mainspring, mainstay, linchpin, bedrock, base, backbone, key, centerpiece, core, heart, center, crux
"trust is a cornerstone of human relations"
a stone that forms the base of a corner of a building, joining two walls.

key·stone
ˈkēˌstōn/Submit
noun
a central stone at the summit of an arch, locking the whole together.
synonyms: foundation, basis, linchpin, cornerstone, base, principle, guiding principle, core, heart, center, crux, fundament
"the keystone of the government's policy"
the central principle or part of a policy, system, etc., on which all else depends.
"cooperation remains the keystone of the government's security policy"
synonyms: foundation, basis, linchpin, cornerstone, base, principle, guiding principle, core, heart, center, crux, fundament
"the keystone of the government's policy"

Probably the most beautiful symbol of Freemasonry is that of the Keystone! ... For all practical purposes the Keystone is the last stone placed in the arch, and as such represents completion.

Thank you Eisegesis.
Time to start thinking objectively, albeit, a tad obtusly.

LC

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join