It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House"

amp.washingtontimes.com...

In the short year and a half that President Trumphas been in office, he has put in place policy that has mitigated the damage that President Obama inflicted on our national security and on our allies. The speed with which Trump has been able to turn things around points to the diabolical depths the Obama administration went to in order to undermine our national strength and way of life. All Trump had to do was stop doing things that hurt America; America could then take care of itself. The results are plain as day. However, it will take decades for the Obama damage to be completely undone. The deviousness of the Obama sedition runs deep.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
The cool thing about Q is that with or without Q these things have happened. It's your choice to make the connections or excuses. At what point have you made enough connections? Sure you can argue about "Q" sun UP/DOWN but cant argue the crimes committed and connections to them. Q is a LARP, fraud, nothing but what are all the connections made. Enough to jail the un-jailable? We're getting there!

Yeah, the events are happening. No amount of MSM/shills/"skeptics" (who are curiously enough, skeptical of everything except MSM and the Democratic Party) have stopped the chain of events. They keep talking about Q, but Q is merely narrating and translating-for-the-public what already happened, is already happening and is yet to happen. It's a joy to see them being late to the party every single time.

Q never talks about himself, he talks about current events. Current events cant be "debunked" so they focus all their efforts on "Q". In the process they miss out on thousands of other Anons and Millions of we-the-people supporting the swamp-drain.

It's also difficult to argue against the crackdown on high crime...which is the only thing actually happening. NK Down, KSA Down, ISIS Down, FBI corruption down, Congress Corruption down, Banksters under pressure, Surveillance "Social Media" under pressure, Fake News under pressure...these are great times for people who are into peace and freedom.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I heard a theory that Q is Roger Stone what do you make of that?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Lots of food for thought in that article. And...again...Valerie Jarrett's name is brought up. Manchurian candidate indeed!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I dont know. All I know is that Q is among Trumps staff, an extension of Trump, sent to explain what is going on in order to circumvent the stranglehold of Fake News.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The verbiage of Q seems way different than anything Roger Stone would put out. Stone has too much of an ego, imo.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Arab News: Qatar will pay a price for its financial links to Iran

After Trumps historic visit and the purge of Saudi trillionaires, the country cut ties to its neighbor and long time ally Qatar. It was found that the Quadrillionaires of Qatar, which is the size of a small city, had a hand in creating ISIS, had ties to the ultra-oppressive regime of Iran, ties to international child trafficking and of course had ties to the Clinton Crime Family. The Saudi Crown Prince said in public that ties will be cut until Qatar stops sponsoring terrorism.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sharp fall in the population of Qatar

What a coincidence. The article blames it on "vacation travel". But it could be more than that. It could be people jumping ship.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A couple pretty worthless Q drops.

Rehashing the German Communist and antifa flag comparison. Bringing up the sealed indictments which have led to nothing of importance despite growing and growing.

Like I said way back in one of the other threads. Seems like sealed indictments are the norm now so that huge list is probably just everyday crimes by nobodies.

The rest are typical empty Q talk. Think about this, what about that, so and so is a patriot. Hanging your hope that it is a sign of draining the swamp will probably end in disappointment.
edit on 1-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
RE: Qpost 1659

Ask yourself - who is filing the indictments? It would take a very large team to work this quickly. Who has that kind of manpower? 470 www.breitbart.com...

and Qpost 1660

Would a 2nd SC take years to complete? Would a 2nd SC be based in corrupt DC? Would the grand jury be members of the DC community? What % of DC voted for HRC? How large is Mueller’s team? 20-25? Think 470. The more you know.

HRC got 90.9%

Bold on the 470 is mine to draw attention to the appearance that this may be a confirmation that Mueller is working WITH Huber.

ETA: this may also explain the smug giggly RR when ever he was questioned by the Repubs, got grilled by Matt Gaetz only to shake his hand when it was all over.

edit on 1-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Sharp fall in the population of Qatar

What a coincidence. The article blames it on "vacation travel". But it could be more than that. It could be people jumping ship.

Yikes wouldn't want to be a female there:

The Ministry Development Planning & Statistics has said in its latest announcement on population that Qatar has 1,954,419 males and 626,315 females.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Swamp Draining going more quickly in Arab countries than the U.S. because its easier to drain swamps with all that Sand.

Qatari bank credit growth softens, indicating weak earnings

Qatar’s banks are struggling with lower profitability, deteriorating asset quality and squeezed margins amid the ongoing Arab quartet boycott by Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt that has crimped economic growth, especially its tourism and construction sectors.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The Ministry Development Planning & Statistics has said in its latest announcement on population that Qatar has 1,954,419 males and 626,315 females.

Its another Cabal/Cult created fake country, just like NK and Iran. Persians are getting their Iran back. Koreans are getting their NK back. And Arabs will get their "Qatar" back. No organically developed country has a man-woman ratio like that.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump warns Europe on Iran

Trump blasts OPEC, warns European companies against Iran ties

Why does Trump support the Iranian PEOPLE but keep warning EUROPE on Iran?

Imo its because the Iranian regime of Terror is being financed from Europe.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: pavil

Its another Cabal/Cult created fake country, just like NK and Iran. Persians are getting their Iran back. Koreans are getting their NK back. And Arabs will get their "Qatar" back. No organically developed country has a man-woman ratio like that.

Someone posted a meme RE growth in the ME countries of this ilk, versus the horrendous decline of areas in the US. the US the largest economy, exporter of energy, has a cratering infrastructure but weirdly these countries building their world on sand have new everything? DJT reversing that trend is a "ist/ism" of some sort but creating this farcical world was not tagged with an "ist or ism" is funny.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
A couple pretty worthless Q drops.

Rehashing the German Communist and antifa flag comparison. Bringing up the sealed indictments which have led to nothing of importance despite growing and growing.

Like I said way back in one of the other threads. Seems like sealed indictments are the norm now so that huge list is probably just everyday crimes by nobodies.

The rest are typical empty Q talk. Think about this, what about that, so and so is a patriot. Hanging your hope that it is a sign of draining the swamp will probably end in disappointment.

At least come up with some new arguments. Your point was made, it's why it's in my signature. Pain is here. Trump has already unravelled the past traitor in chiefs bad policies. Building relationships with what was once considered our enemies. Stoping the onslaught of criminal elements coming in through our borders and cleaning out all the filth that has violated our children for decades.

Suck it up buttercup. Maybe go move to Venezuela or something.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
“Communicating with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence”

PDF: Download

One thing the NSA forgot to delete.

FYI, I'm debating with myself about how to kick this whole Q thing into overdrive. In my opinion, this thread has devolved into an aggregate of news and nonsense.

I can do better.

We can do better.

Not to mention...

"Project Leader" has a nice ring to it.

edit on 1-7-2018 by eisegesis because: show your support

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Make it happen bro.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Q is not Roger Stone.

There are thousands of people involved with the world we do not know the names of, and probably never will. Selecting a Q would require a selection from that group for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is Doxxing which is a thing. Q has come this far, I think the FIRST thought was "avoid doxxing". Ergo, the go between must be one no one has ever heard of and be someone who can be substituted as needed.

The notion of it being one person is crazy to me. Look at the complexity of the clues. I've me smart people, but...

Last, Q does not want people focus on the messenger, as the messenger is not important. I get why the human population just needs to know, but if Q was "ed pickles" of the pentagon basement, people would miss the message in favor of disappointment at Q not being the real Clark Kent. Message, research, connection, unity, support, Dark to Light, is not about the guy at the keyboard, but about us people.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join