It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Skyfloating
You'll downplay anything that could even remotely incriminate or cast a bad light on the Clinton Family. Your loyalty to them seems unconditional.

Sorry but your false dichotomy does not apply here. I'm just stating facts.

I have no loyalty to any family outside of my own and I'm not a Clinton.

Loyalty is a positive trait. I was commending your passion. In thousands of pages on ATS you have denied any wrongdoing of this family. In your eyes they are pure. I was curious: How did you come to this conclusion?

Do you think that Trump and the Q movement are political propaganda designed to tarnish the reputation of this fine beacon of light known as the Clintons?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Rosenstein does not supply these documents by the end of the day this coming Friday (7.6.2018), he will be held in contempt of Congress, and quickly fired by either Jeff Sessions, or President Trump. Q indicates that Trey Gowdy will be Rosenstein's replacement. (But I'm not sure if Trey can do this before his Congressional term is up?)

The Cabals game is, unfortunately, working. If you have to fight like a Lion for every tiny piece of evidence, it'll take a thousand years for everything to come to light. At this pace, maybe two or three big players will get arrest by the end of Trumps term. Thats why we have to do better than we are.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
The original Freemason’s mission is and should not be connected to the current world disfunctionality.
They were and are one of the Original Guilds of free thought and action... not in the
least diseatablishmentarianistic.
My Irish grandfather was one....in principle and lifestyle, very lovingly.
He believed in the Options of thought and lifestyle.....We have just as much right to be here as the Firefly. And, we are not alone!

The Dark Ages are coming to an end, por fin!

It should be evident that we aspire to a level of knowing...Q is provoking thus.

LC

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
The original Freemason’s mission is and should not be connected to the current world disfunctionality.

Many organisations of goodwill have been infiltrated and turned. The latest example: Catholics. I dont see why Freemasons couldnt have been infiltrated and turned. The CULT uses anything good for its own purposes.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
sealed indictments, 40,483

California has 7,000 alone

You can tell alot by the #'s,

Central California = 4,000

Central Florida = 2

western Pennsylvania =1,250

Western Wisconsin = 100

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Loyalty is a positive trait. I was commending your passion. In thousands of pages on ATS you have denied any wrongdoing of this family. In your eyes they are pure. I was curious: How did you come to this conclusion?

I have never denied any wrongdoing by them or said they are pure. I have pointed out that the proof people bring up falls short. Those are two different things.

Do you think that Trump and the Q movement are political propaganda designed to tarnish the reputation of this fine beacon of light known as the Clintons?

As loaded as that question is I will try to reply.

Politics is a dirty business so while I might say that the Q movement is political propaganda, as well as all the MSM propaganda against Trump, it doesn't mean that I think the clintons are a beacon of light.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

ETA: Qrumb 1665 = Ben Garrison cartoon "A house divided"

First Time Magazine, now Ben Garrison....Q has gone mainstream, likely passed the 100 Million audience mark.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

it doesn't mean that I think the clintons are a beacon of light.

Thank you for your honest response.

I'm curious then: Would you acknowledge that the Clintons were involved in any crime?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Last year Q indicated that the Rothschilds were divided. I wonder whether it referred to this:

WSJ: Rothschilds end dispute

PARIS—Two branches of the Rothschild family have buried the hatchet and ended a dispute over the rights to the family name. In a joint statement Friday, Edmond de Rothschild Group, a Switzerland-based private bank that manages money on behalf of wealthy clients, and Franco-British investment bank Rothschild & Co. said they agreed to end litigation and would “work together to protect the family name in the banking sector.” The dispute centered around whether the investment bank was guilty of using the family name “Rothschild” for branding, without adding a first name, initials or a suffix to make it clear that it didn’t have sole claim to the prestigious name.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I'm curious then: Would you acknowledge that the Clintons were involved in any crime?

Of course, I would say that they have been involved in all kinds of crimes. Only the naive think you can run in those circles and be clean.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

Do it! Do it now!
Blow this mammajamma wide open man!

LOL

I've been too nice to the "less profane."

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to play hardball.

LOL....it get's Harder ! Geez....feeling "less profane"...had to look that up ! Hoping I can keep up, it gets Q-confusing sometimes !

Operating on instincts to process information...something like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Of course, I would say that they have been involved in all kinds of crimes. Only the naive think you can run in those circles and be clean.

I see. So your skeptical view extends to the entire political class, including Trump. Seems like a sensible position to have.

I sure hope Trump/Q are an interruption of this and that we're not all being duped.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

This is what i am seeing:

Finally, it was Lynch’s senior counselor who broke up the meeting when she realized it would become extremely problematic if the media learned Lynch had just met with the the husband of a subject in a major investigation. The senior counselor said she could not recall what she heard when she entered the plane but said Lynch appeared “uncomfortable and wanted the meeting to be done.”

bold emphasis mine

Do I recall some documentation that the FBI detail were telling folk that were there that they couldn't take pics? One was a journalist if I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This gorgeous looking Department of Health official was able to retain her job after apologizing for spreading conspiracy theories about John Podestas involvement in satanic rituals Mediate Reports.

Also reported on CNN

Goes to show how Qs influence is spreading.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rosensteins conflicts undermine legitimacy of Mueller investigation reports the centrist newspaper "The Hill".

You don't say...

We’re in the midst of one of the most important scandals in memory: Our intel agencies and some public officials within them are suspected of abusing power and misusing sensitive tools under their control as political weapons. The allegations reach far beyond the 2016 campaign and transcend party politics, which makes them all the more insidious in nature.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I actually do not count the Catholic Church as a goodwill organization.
Since the 12th Century they have only been egotistically subversive and serving.
I feel that what is happening NOW is the unraveling of said CUlTS. I find it
offensive that the historical union of individuals is being mislabeled and misinterpreted.

By the by; my all time favorite thread here on ATS was Shards of The Illuminati ....
even though it turned out to be a lead in Larp to Deus Ex Machinia

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Bolton: Getting Iran out of Syria is better than getting rid of Assad

A different strategy for sure. Most people never heard of Irans presence in Syria.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., who has been floated as a 2020 Democratic contender, said that the U.S. should consider “starting from scratch” for ICE -- though stopped short of calling to abolish it

Bold emphasis mine

Sure seems logical to me ......

That's really stoopid of her and team globalist. However, that probably is a good idea for the FBI & CIA.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
I find it
offensive that the historical union of individuals is being mislabeled and misinterpreted.

Fair enough.

I dont think Freemasons are the main target of Q-Research. I think the CULT is.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
sealed indictments, 40,483

California has 7,000 alone

You can tell alot by the #'s,

Central California = 4,000

Central Florida = 2

western Pennsylvania =1,250

Western Wisconsin = 100

qanon.pub...

What are these sealed indictments for? Anyone have a guess? How did they dig up all this wrongness so fast?

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join