It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounting that Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett Worked to Keep SPYGATE Hidden.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wonder what prompted Roseanne to tweet about VJ anyway?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

1. Probably a bad plaan to use TPM while claiming the other guy is king of fake news.

2. There's little to no difference between an informant and a spy.

3. 'Might' isn't evidence

4. Many republicans came out and said he was wrong after he accused them of wiretapping trump tower. Turns out he was right there, too.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onceagain

Just got to thinkin' probably.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If that is legit, than its legit Republican committee members found there is no evidence of Trump Russian collusion?

Has Hillary set the bar on how much money with Russian ties one can take in before one is considered being in the Russian’s pocket?
edit on 30-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onceagain

It was stated last night that Rosanne saw this ATS post and "blew a fuse".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm not going to continue to explain this to someone who obviously has a room temperature IQ, causing them to lack the ability to comprehend the simplest of explanations. I am a reasonable debater and find it to be a great way to learn new information, unless it's with people like you, who don't have any information to offer.

You're so full of yourself.

You didn't even take the time to respond to what I actually said in my post. You just posted this drivel about your personal opinion about me.

It appears you may be avoiding the specifics of what I said. Considering you used logical fallacies and made obvious contradictions, I can see why you would take the chicken# way out.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Just calling it like I see it. And yes you resorted to what normal people refer to as name calling.

You do know that is a logical fallacy, right?

Didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings as far as I can see, just pointed out what a useless and juvenile argument you make.

If that is true, why are others members avoiding addressing the specifics of my posts?

Ps, definitely not saying that you are useless and juvenile just saying your actions exhibit those characteristics.

And if that is true, it is fair game. Unlike you and others, I can take the criticism, if it fits.

In fact, I'm not sure why you felt compelled to inject yourself in to a conversation you had no place in to begin with, just to whine about name-calling and drag this conversation further in to the mud.

It appears you have outed yourself as a hypocrite, because your post, by definition, was useless and juvenile. Useless, because it was none of your business to begin with and did not produce any results, and juvenile because you used the term "lol".

You must be a kid? This isn't facebook. At least have enough respect for yourself to speak in complete sentences.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Your pathetic reply simply reinforces my past observations.

You actually ask why I injected myself into the conversation??? What I didn’t genuflect properly and softly issue a “by your leave”.

Do you wrestle much with your affections?

BTW, emotional response has successfully once again outed you. Worthless comments only come from emotional response. It is your burden I suppose, you say you bear it well. Oh well, to each his or her own. Enjoy it.

edit on 30-5-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I knew the informant's identity before Clapper revealed it.

Clapper didn't reveal it. It was revealed by the NYT and WaPo in an attempt frame nunes for leaking it.

Who do you believe leaked it to them? The FBI guards its sources religiously. In fact, it was the fear that Nunes would leak operational and personnel details to the media that has had the Republican, Trump appointed, officials running the Bureau to hesitate offering them to the congressional committee unredacted.

He is mentioned in Luke Harding's "Collusion," which I urge you to read before you get hopelessly lost in Trump's wilderness of mirrors.

If it's going to make me make as much sense as you do, I'll pass.

Nope, not single ray of sunlight is going to enter that cranium.

Where did I ever say there was no informant?

Right here:

They were monitoring Russian communications. They did not plant a spy in the Trump campaign.

Exactly what position in the sentence are you seeing the word "informant?" I don't see it anywhere. I do say that they did not plant a spy in the campaign, a fact that James Clapper specifically denies on this interview that you claim the opposite of:

www.cbsnews.com...

Ok, you're either an insane person or you're talking about a lot of things at once, assuming a knowledge base that doesn't exist.

It is clearly the latter. You seem to lack knowledge of semantics. You read or hear one word and think it means another. This is a potentially dangerous condition.

Before I write you off as the former, prove that it's the latter. Your last paragraph is three contradicting statements:
1: there was a spy/informant

Where did I write the phrase spy/informant? You are either hallucinating (see above) or are deliberately conflating two separate concepts in an attempt to deceive others.

2: It wasn't a spy/informant, it was a mole

I never said there was a mole. On the contrary, I explained that a spy sent to infiltrate an organization is called a "mole." James Clapper made it abundantly clear there was no mole.

3: there was no spy/informant/mole in the trump campaign, by the FBI

I know it is difficult for you, but spy/informant/mole is not a thing. The FBI, for what feels like the hundredth time, did not plant a spy in the Trump campaign. They did use a trusted third party to speak with members of the campaign. If the staff leaked to this "informant," the bad is on them, not the one cooperating with the law.

These three contentions cannot coexist how you have them. Explain fully.

No matter how much I try to explain, you keep acting like you can't read what I've actually written, and hear things nobody said. You should definitely have that looked in to.

edit on 30-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
PERHAPS WE NEED A VALERIE JARRET THREAD?

More damning info from this woman's past continues to surface. Take a look at the condition of the apartments she owned and "maintained" in U.S. Senator Obama's district in Chicago.

This is SAD! twitter.com...

It appears that neither Barack or Valerie were pro-Black.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

BTW, emotional response has successfully once again outed you. Worthless comments only come from emotional response. It is your burden I suppose, you say you bear it well. Oh well, to each his or her own. Enjoy it.

Introvert has made solid and logical arguments and contributions to this thread.

Whether or not you agree is irrelevant.

Conversely, simply by hitting "posts in thread" next to your profile? What a collection of completely useless drivel you have offered. Not one drip of substance, just troll.

Your contributions seem to be consistently bankrupt of intellect, facts, logic and anything remotely useful.

Honestly, select your own "posts in thread" and review. Waste of posting space.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
May 31, 2018

BENJAMIN J. RHODES spent 8 years with President Obama. In his about to be released book, Rhodes gives some interesting insights into the person of Barack Obama.

Obama was totally stunned, and personally hurt, when Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton.

Stunned, for obvious reasons. Hurt, because the American people chose Donald Trump..a man who campaigned on a promise to undo everything Obama did, while President.

Source-A: www.nytimes.com...

Source-B, in case A is pay-walled: www.msn.com...’s-election-shook-obama-‘what-if-we-were-wrong’/ar-AAy2e8N?ocid=spartanntp
edit on 5/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Solid as in emotional character rant attacks short on actual facts concerning topic of this thread?

You're so full of yourself.

You didn't even take the time to respond to what I actually said in my post. You just posted this drivel about your personal opinion about me.

It appears you may be avoiding the specifics of what I said. Considering you used logical fallacies and made obvious contradictions, I can see why you would take the chicken# way out.

edit on 31-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Can you quote some solid facts?

I just found emotional rants like this?

I made a specific distinction in my earlier post about speculation and such.

I'm not surprised you missed it.

Here's the thing. You and others are full of #.

Plain and simple.

People such as myself are not going to buy your line of bull#, especially when you try to sell that line as "speculation".

You do not get to pass-off your idiocy and delusions as speculation.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who do you believe leaked it to them? The FBI guards its sources religiously. In fact, it was the fear that Nunes would leak operational and personnel details to the media that has had the Republican, Trump appointed, officials running the Bureau to hesitate offering them to the congressional committee unredacted.

Maliciously redacting information before releasing documents to hide embarrassing facts is not protecting sources. It’s impeding an interesting by a branch that as the authority to provide overnight.

DOJ, FBI slow-walking release of documents hoping for a blue wave in midterms: Darrell Issa
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Redactions are about security, not embarrassing facts?

FBI Redacted Cost of McCabe's Office Conference Table: $70,000
www.cnsnews.com...
[/quite]

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You know clapper is a liar to congress and he lies for a living, right?

He’s CIA, they spy and lie.

You have a better chance of getting the truth out of Adam Schiff.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 29, 2018

From the early years of Barack Obama's rise through Chicago and Illinois politics, Valerie Jarrett has been by his side as the most trusted advisor. That continued into the White House.

While Barack Hussein Obama may have been nominally the president of the United States, at the heart of every one of these scandals and virtually every administration move was Valerie Jarrett, who arguably could be considered our first female president.

Jarrett, born in Iran to American parents, has been with the Obamas since her days as deputy chief of staff in the office of Chicago mayor Richard Daley, the younger. She hired Michelle Obama, then Michelle Robinson, to fill an opening in the mayor's office.
Source: www.americanthinker.com...

As more is learned about FBI/DOJ spying on the Trump family and Presidential campaign staff, it's becoming apparant that Obama/Jarrett were in fact, calling the shots. After Hillary Clinton lost the Presidential election that the Obama administration had rigged for her to win, the cover-up efforts to hide illegal activities began.

Obama may CLAIM a scandal-free administration, but after Fast and Furious, the targeting of the Tea Party by the IRS, the Benghazi cover-up, Hillary's emails, to name a few... Spygate is just the latest.

In order to cover their tracks, Barack Obama and White House Adviser Valerie Jarrett ordered senior FBI and DOJ officials, including disgraced former FBI Director Jim Comey and disgraced former Attorney General Loretta Lynch to start emailing each-other with messages that would give the appearance that the White House had nothing to do with the mission to spy on the Trump Campaign, dubbed “Operation Crossfire Hurricane”.

For several months, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has tried to hold back the text messages from congress, fearing that their release might spark an uproar. After threats from Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) to impeach Rosenstein and FBI Director Chris Wray, the text messages were turned over with what the Department of Justice calls “narrowly tailored” redactions.
Source, with the newly released evidence: thewashingtonreporter.com...

It looks like Obama's Spygate scandal really is going to dwarf Watergate, doesn't it?

-CareWeMust

Uh no. It is a total nothing burger. Trey Gaudy says everything was totally proper.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
All the adults in the room already know that, right and wrong, mean nothing in this world. and it is a pity.
Obama will never see anything along the lines of accountability.

Should anything get traced to obama and made public, the ensuing protests and race baiting would be of epic proportions. Should a pair of handcuffs be placed around obamas wrists.... the black community would explode. You think the videos of black people pulling whites out of their car because Trump won the election was bad.

The powers that be, will never allow that fuse to be lit. Whatever ill deeds obama was involved in will never see the light of day...... for the good of the country. As long as people like Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson hold influence over the black community any moves against obama will ignite something I am not so sure we can put out.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Exactly what evidence is mounting? LMAO I am pretty sure conspiracy theories and wishful thinking do not count as actual evidence and posting drivel from conservative sites with a horrible track record of anything coming from their stories, does not help your cause.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Maliciously redacting information before releasing documents to hide embarrassing facts is not protecting sources. It’s impeding an interesting by a branch that as the authority to provide overnight.

And you have proof that is what is going on? An opinion piece from a far right blog is not evidence of anything. Nice use of the word "maliciously," though.

Redactions are about security, not embarrassing facts?

Correct, and Nunes has demonstrated that he places politics above national security.
edit on 31-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join