It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounting that Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett Worked to Keep SPYGATE Hidden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
May 29, 2018

From the early years of Barack Obama's rise through Chicago and Illinois politics, Valerie Jarrett has been by his side as the most trusted advisor. That continued into the White House.

While Barack Hussein Obama may have been nominally the president of the United States, at the heart of every one of these scandals and virtually every administration move was Valerie Jarrett, who arguably could be considered our first female president.

Jarrett, born in Iran to American parents, has been with the Obamas since her days as deputy chief of staff in the office of Chicago mayor Richard Daley, the younger. She hired Michelle Obama, then Michelle Robinson, to fill an opening in the mayor's office.
Source: www.americanthinker.com...

As more is learned about FBI/DOJ spying on the Trump family and Presidential campaign staff, it's becoming apparant that Obama/Jarrett were in fact, calling the shots. After Hillary Clinton lost the Presidential election that the Obama administration had rigged for her to win, the cover-up efforts to hide illegal activities began.

Obama may CLAIM a scandal-free administration, but after Fast and Furious, the targeting of the Tea Party by the IRS, the Benghazi cover-up, Hillary's emails, to name a few... Spygate is just the latest.

In order to cover their tracks, Barack Obama and White House Adviser Valerie Jarrett ordered senior FBI and DOJ officials, including disgraced former FBI Director Jim Comey and disgraced former Attorney General Loretta Lynch to start emailing each-other with messages that would give the appearance that the White House had nothing to do with the mission to spy on the Trump Campaign, dubbed “Operation Crossfire Hurricane”.

For several months, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has tried to hold back the text messages from congress, fearing that their release might spark an uproar. After threats from Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) to impeach Rosenstein and FBI Director Chris Wray, the text messages were turned over with what the Department of Justice calls “narrowly tailored” redactions.
Source, with the newly released evidence: thewashingtonreporter.com...

It looks like Obama's Spygate scandal really is going to dwarf Watergate, doesn't it?

-CareWeMust

+14 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
First to star and flag. Thanks for this. People are becoming numb to it. Keep the fire burning!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

First to star and flag. Thanks for this. People are becoming numb to it. Keep the fire burning!
At one point it was a game of wack a mole directed at the liberal left but has and is moving on to a game of burying them deep .

+8 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why are people so willing to take a bullet for these two?

I always said our government had been infiltrated with traitors, still not sure what their real agenda is though.

I wish they would end up in jail, but some flunky will take the fall.

I don't know if it is possible to get our country back, but I do believe Trump was chosen.

+10 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

IF the DOJ ever gets around to issuing the first indictment, that will awaken people. Andy McCabe was referred to the DOJ for criminal charges way back on April 9th. You'd think he'd be indicted already.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

IF the DOJ ever gets around to issuing the first indictment, that will awaken people. Andy McCabe was referred to the DOJ for criminal charges way back on April 9th. You'd think he'd be indicted already.

Exactly. I want to think that the indictments will be issued en masse, but I have a sinking feeling they're going to get away with it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That will be the only way i even pay attention anymore... Unfortunately that is the game. I, like many, have a life. No offense..

I'm just getting worn out I'm afraid

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It looks like Obama's Spygate scandal really is going to dwarf Watergate, doesn't it?

No.

Not even close.

Stop reading propaganda sources and wait till all of the real information comes out.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Why are people so willing to take a bullet for these two?

I always said our government had been infiltrated with traitors, still not sure what their real agenda is though.

I wish they would end up in jail, but some flunky will take the fall.

I don't know if it is possible to get our country back, but I do believe Trump was chosen.

Some additional light will be shone on this scandal when DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testifies before Congress this coming Tuesday, June 5th. Some high-ranking FBI officials will also testify on that date.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

Since Horowitz is testifying on June 5th, it's expected that the 2nd installment of the huge I.G. Report will be made public before then.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

That will be the only way i even pay attention anymore... Unfortunately that is the game. I, like many, have a life. No offense..

I'm just getting worn out I'm afraid

If you're getting "worn out", it's probably due to the mass amount of "collusion" and "Mueller" B.S. coming out of the mainstream media. YOU are in the majority my friend.

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No.

Not even close.

Stop reading propaganda sources and wait till all of the real information comes out.

ATS would have 80% fewer posts if everyone waited until your definition of "real information" was available.

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The irony is that Obama gate is just the tip of the iceberg that is coming out!

We are going to need a bigger GITMO!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
S+F, good catch. Can't wait till these scumbags get what they have coming to them.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No.

Not even close.

ATS would have 80% fewer posts if everyone waited until your definition of "real information" was available.

Why is the number of posts on ATS important? Isn't the most important thing having real, factual information before perpetuating bull#?

That's what you and the "majority" of people on ATS are doing. You're spreading propaganda bull# without solid facts for the sake of confirmation bias.

Poor form.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just saying that threads are often started before "all the facts" are known. You're free to put mine on your personal "ignore this poster!" list, cause I'm not stopping. Just getting started, in fact.

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

But you guys get really mad when Trump tweets.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So are you going to actually say anything pertinent about the OP a just go on telling people to stop reading information that you don't personally agree with... BTW that was actually the point carewemust was making; it wasn't about the number of posts.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

But you guys get really mad when Trump tweets.

I don't pay attention to his tweets.

Can you post where I got mad about his tweets, please?
edit on 29-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

So are you going to actually say anything pertinent about the OP a just go on telling people to stop reading information that you don't personally agree with

I did. The OP itself is created with either bad information or information that is unknown at this time.

It is therefore illogical for the OP to make the assertions he has.

BTW that was actually the point carewemust was making; it wasn't about the number of posts.

Was it? Perhaps the OP can learn to better articulate what they mean, instead of posting nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join