It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It used to be called train spotting didn't it? Single blokes out counting trains with a flask of tea off mum. Now it's a 'movement.'

Fair enough and each to their own, but hating women is no way to get by in life. We could swap stories all day about women who've hurt us and it'd still be ridiculous to then say they're all bitches and liars.

I fail to see where this has anything to do with hating women. This is your's and the above posters insulting lack of depth of understanding and strawman arguments that are presenting this false notion of hating women as the stance of the majority of people involved in this.

Very immature.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Respect is earned not given. I have a basic respect for everyone until such time they carry out a course of action or behaviour which deems it inappropriate. "No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them" as you put it shows you have no respect for women to start with.

Also think to the women that allow him to do that...I'm thinking the whole group is on their own level of existence, hope they enjoy it.

It is an odd bitter boys club for sure, I imagine most of them are unhappy with their existence.
How bleak to exclude genuine love off women from your life, must be miserable.

Here let me summarize your responses in a few sentences...

"can't get p***** bruh total loser"
"bitter boys club bruh"

yeah I know, how dare you honestly address the inequities of the legal system and how fathers and former husbands nationwide are tired of being railroaded by the legal system

nah don't do that, try not to have an intelligent thoughtful perspective and -reduce- your point of view to that of a highschool dropout

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I blame all this on what The Spice Girls did in the 90s. Getting all up in our faces with their girl power, demanding their Zigazig-Ah.

See what happens when one group has the monopoly on the Zigazig-Ah?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I fail to see where this has anything to do with hating women.

Your MGTOW mate in the thread did post this...

I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them

...sounds immature to me, and quite hateful to be honest, how can a man trying to present his movement post something like that? Shocked me to be honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

no idea has nothing to do with what I said to you

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Oh don't be so silly

If your movement is just about the court situation then make it something political, not some whiny boys clubwho just hate women. It's pathetic, lame, and indicates more about you guys than the women...no wonder they don't like you lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

no idea has nothing to do with what I said to you
No comprehension skills then? Urm...okay lol

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Still, Geri Halliwell was OK for a ginger...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

LMAO, actually did laugh out loud at that

'Baby Spice' was always my favourite.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh don't be so silly

If your movement is just about the court situation then make it something political, not some whiny boys clubwho just hate women. It's pathetic, lame, and indicates more about you guys than the women...no wonder they don't like you lol.

typical response I would expect from a gypsy who holds little to no assets and or has little to no income and someone who may potentially not care about being able to father their children

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh don't be so silly

typical response I would expect from a gypsy who holds little to no assets and or has little to no income and someone who may potentially not care about being able to father their children

I have gypsy blood.

What's your problem with them exactly?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Oh don't be so silly

I have gypsy blood.

don't get triggered snowflake

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Oh don't be so silly

I have gypsy blood.

don't get triggered snowflake

I'm not triggered. Just interested in what your problem is.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

LMAO!!!
You what?
I have a good life, would have more if I wasn't so lazy but life is good.
I raised a now successful, stable, happy early twenties son with my ex-wife as a team after we split when he was 2. She is my most trusted and loved friend. We were crap as husband and wife but got over that and became deep friends and partners raising the person we love more than anyone in the world, our child.

You are as silly as your MGTOW mate in this thread who says "I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them", come on call me a label, like 'white knight' or 'simp' lol, you guys are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh don't be so silly

I have gypsy blood.

Gypsy could be a silly label in the MGTOW 'manosphere' which means a man who travels around with different women maybe? I'm only guessing because they have so many lame classifications/labels for men.
Funny as # if I'm right though.
Lame as # MGTOW as a movement, just whiny blokes who don't like women.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

summation, "pathetic losers who can't get laid"

you seem fairly commit to this point of view, you post the same exact thing like what, 15-20 times a day??

is there a reason for that?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

summation, "pathetic losers who can't get laid"

you seem fairly commit to this point of view, you post the same exact thing like what, 15-20 times a day??

is there a reason for that?

Because you, and your MGTOW mate who posted "I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them" keep replying to me. I'll reply all night, having a chilled one this evening, not going out.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

what are you going to post the same thing 40000 times??

is that like, "lie loud enough and long enough and they will believe you"?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh don't be so silly

I have gypsy blood.

Gypsy could be a silly label in the MGTOW 'manosphere' which means a man who travels around with different women maybe? I'm only guessing because they have so many lame classifications/labels for men.
Funny as # if I'm right though.
Lame as # MGTOW as a movement, just whiny blokes who don't like women.

Gypsy women are just the worst, apparently lol

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

what are you going to post the same thing 40000 times??

is that like, "lie loud enough and long enough and they will believe you"?

Like I said, keep replying to me and I'll keep replying to you.
MGTOW is lame lol

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join