It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Hell yeah, they seem to hate all women, even got labels for the type of women they hate, I'd be keeping up to date with their hatred if I was a woman for sure.
Truth is though, I'd never heard of it before this thread, and over the last few days I've mentioned it and asked pretty much every friend had they heard of MGTOW and nobody has. Every male friend has thought the same as me, how weird to view women like that. My female friends have been like WTF?!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

to be fair, you have less shooting rampages in your country done by a guy who was romantically rejected and/or just felt he couldn't get laid.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Our psycho guys use fists and knives or just general psychological control, we've got them in the UK, but none I personally know of.
My female friends would confide in me if their man was violent or controlling, I'm absolutely convinced about that, and all my male friends are nice caring guys, even if some are actually really dodgy as far as other men and less than legal business interests are concerned.
...but I know we have those men, my twin sister was with one and I resorted to violence to fix it, no police were called, all kept in-family.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I do believe its intentional

it's clearly intentional, it's pretty obvious the site has become a target of the paid disinfo agents and trolls

I have spoken about it for quite some time too. I strongly feel it is going to be one of the most serious issues we have ever faced as a people, but I feel that too few will recognize that in a meaningful time frame.

The problem we have now is that our technology now has the ability to annihilate and as much as I had hoped we were progressing it's almost as if we are devolving, so our technology is now advancing separate from us

as if it's become it's own entity

Too few actually examine how they interact with others to see they aren't much different than those they decry. Instead of actually learning and growing, the generational habits simply embed more deeply.

what we are dealing with is an inability to relate to others, it's sort of a sociopathic tendency that I think manifest from how "connected" we have become, as if everyone has been desensitized to the experience of others and they now can no longer relate to others, as if they are abstractions

MGTOW is a direct response to the momentum of feminism (mainly)

well, as another poster mentioned (very intelligently I might add) we have reached a point where we no longer have a normalcy in society and we have a breakdown of the norms into an area of relativism, the post modernist and moral relativist are trying to bring us to a place where anything goes, there's no norms and it's all relative to your perspective

there is no objective truth, everything is fluid
edit on 10-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

we're trying to have an adult conversation void of personal insults if you could please excuse yourself

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think your last segment is very pertinent.

I am of the mind that diversity (as vague as that term is..) is one of the biggest strengths we have as a people. However, and I think this is critically important, we need to be able to interact with each other without the endless need to convert or demonize. There is value in the difference, its not something to be eradicated.

I'm extremely liberal, probably moreso than many who consider themselves as such. But, I see immense value in even the most conservative position. I don't see it as an opportunity to engage the enemy, but as an opportunity to make sure no one involved is blinded by their position. I guess its relativistic in a sense, but using disparate viewpoints to build upon instead of hive minds doing battle for supremacy. In this, someone(s) with a totally different perspective, who can relate it maturely, is an exciting new opportunity to explore and learn. NOT an opportunity to figure out the easiest way to minimize and attack. I may never agree, but that doesn't mean things can't be productive.

I also feel that parts of my position, specifically, are only realistic with technology, but that's a whole different discussion.

Anyway, I started to pull away from the modern left when they started to get more and more extreme about subjects that were seemingly irrelevant. It was frustrating because I could no longer identify with really anyone when it came to a wide variety of topics. In a very real sense, I "went my own way."

On this topic, even on this thread, we see the issues that plague our progress. They've always been problematic behaviors, but with the internet.. a whole new monster was born.

So, instead of listening and attempting to understand, we see folks look for nothing more than reasons to be dismissive (at best) or reasons to actively attack, demonize, and denigrate.

I don't think that many even realize what they are doing, much less be able to grow and mature beyond it. Its just habitual. But, they tend to be the first to cry out when the same is done to a group they identify with, or hold dear.

Now, it might just be growing pains, but I'm not sure we have generations of time for it to actually work itself out, you know? I think that collision between society/culture and technology is coming sooner rather than later.

These social groups (like MGTOW) rising and falling are a common and natural thing, but the way we all relate between them is so incredibly unhealthy now. Its sad that core perspective differences are seen as nothing more than threats to be engaged. The difficulty is that even bringing that up is perceived as threatening and the response is the same as if one was the worst of the worst of the "opposition." Its difficult, perhaps even impossible, to attempt to do so. But, there still seem to be just enough folks that haven't fallen into this behavior that I don't feel its all a lost cause.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

we're trying to have an adult conversation void of personal insults if you could please excuse yourself
I didn't reply to you so carry on with your own conversation and ignore mine. I'm only replying to people who reply to me, so if someone else does I'll reply again and ignore your silly attempts to shut me down.
Butt hurt MGTOW type of guy lol.
...obviously if I read whining about me from you or anyone else I'll reply to that as well though.
edit on 10-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I guess its relativistic in a sense, but using disparate viewpoints to build upon instead of hive minds doing battle for supremacy. In this, someone(s) with a totally different perspective, who can relate it maturely, is an exciting new opportunity to explore and learn. NOT an opportunity to figure out the easiest way to minimize and attack. I may never agree, but that doesn't mean things can't be productive.

team sport politics/ culture is totally nonsensical and potentially very low IQ, I try to see things from a deeper perspective than "herp derp ugly loser durrrr", I'll just never understand that

I was very left leaning up until a few years ago when A I discovered classical liberalism and began having a better understanding of the founding fathers philosophy behind why they create the system they did and B could see the clearly purposeful division it was causing. I didn't realize it was so easy to manipulate so many people through the left/ right or intellectual/ emotional thinking paradigms

balance between the 2 is key, to far right or over intellectualizing a topic while totally ignoring the moral/ emotional aspect of your logic is bad. the same can be said for overly emotional/ intuitive thinking, if you don't balance it out with some logic it's a lost cause

So, instead of listening and attempting to understand, we see folks look for nothing more than reasons to be dismissive (at best) or reasons to actively attack, demonize, and denigrate.

the problem is this isn't about the people or philosophy being discussed it's about the person posting the attack hence my reference to the shadow and Jung. it's of a poor self image that then must be then be project onto or over the person/ topic being addressed. it's kind of narcissistic in a way as it's more about them than anything else. very immature and well...

These social groups (like MGTOW) rising and falling are a common and natural thing, but the way we all relate between them is so incredibly unhealthy now. Its sad that core perspective differences are seen as nothing more than threats to be engaged.

well... as we can see with the hardline right/ left narratives being pushed by the powers that be what's happening is it's forcing people to choose a side which right now isn't a good thing but in the long run I think what will happen is this

as people begin to wake up from their hypnosis and realize something isn't right they begin looking for something more closely resembling an objective truth. if you're forced to choose a side you rather than being able to just take a relativist position on an issue they now have to actually consider what's involved

not sure if that last bit makes sense or not

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

"I r AwesOmeeeeeeeeee durrrrrrrrRRRRrrr"

that's what I read in your last 15 replys
edit on 10-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

"I r AwesOmeeeeeeeeee durrrrrrrrRRRRrrr"

that's what I read in your last 15 replys
Gosh, you seem emotional.
...and irrational as well, please feel free to quote the posts which specifically indicate "I r AwesOmeeeeeeeeee durrrrrrrrRRRRrrr" and I'm happy to address your specific concerns.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

does this video trigger you?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Trigger me?! No, not at all, I watched it and thought it was hilarious! What a whiny bitter little boy haha.
"Women are hostile toward me" "They are not nice and sweet" PMSL!
He needs to be asking questions about himself if women don't like him, the guy seems a total wanker to me, but funny though so thanks for posting it.

I don't know any women like the guy is moaning about, maybe it's just a US thing?
MGTOW is pathetic and lame, but it certainly doesn't 'trigger' me, it makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Women don't need men.

If a woman wants to have a baby without a man, she just needs to secure sperm (fresh or frozen) from a donor (living or dead). The only technology the self-impregnating woman needs is a straw or turkey baster, and the basic technique hasn’t changed much since Talmudic scholars debated the religious implications of insemination without sex in the fifth century. If all the men on earth died tonight, the species could continue on frozen sperm. If the women disappear, it’s extinction. mercecardus.com...

We all need each other !

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh I only watched like 30 seconds of the video so I have no idea what he was even talkong about.

Did you watch the whole thing?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I watched about 6 minutes then got bored with his rambling on about how women are so bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

what's your expert analysis on this one?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please allow me.
My champion under the mgtow banner is Patrice O Neal

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz
Lol, I'm meeting an ex girlfriend for drinks tomorrow

edit on 13-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Please allow me.
My champion under the mgtow banner is Patrice O Neal

youtu.be...

ROFL

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Far out this pity party is still in full swing.... Well carry on and don't forget to buy more tissues.
edit on 13-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join