It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Wow. This is still going on? Why dont yall just come out the closet already?

Maybe a theme song would motivate them.....

edit on 7-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nah we're just not half as stupid as the general married population.

Good luck with the divorce rape pal!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

Not trying to have some control freak micro manage my life so they can have someone better than their friends.

Go Tinder!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Not trying to have some control freak micro manage my life so they can have someone better than their friends.

Go Tinder!!!

^--- This guy gets it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

originally posted by: toysforadults

Go Tinder!!!

^--- This guy gets it.

Advice half a century ago from mothers to young girls now has another meaning today for advice to boys.
"Why buy the cow when today you can get the milk for free"

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Nah we're just not half as stupid as the general married population.

Good luck with the divorce rape pal!

Sounds like you're scared of life, you should adopt that stance further, people die in car accidents, you had better stop driving, jets crash better stay off them, might get food poisoning at a restaurant, no more eating out, better stay out of the ocean cause sharks and stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

someone of us just want to enjoy life without a 20 year long wrecking ball smashing through it

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You're free to do whatever you like, nobody is saying otherwise.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Sounds like you're scared of life, you should adopt that stance further, people die in car accidents, you had better stop driving, jets crash better stay off them, might get food poisoning at a restaurant, no more eating out, better stay out of the ocean cause sharks and stuff.

The divorce rate is about 40 to 50%. Do you go around saying, "Is this the line for me to lose half my s#1t? Awesome! This is going to be great!"

If you are going skydiving and they told you 2 out of 4 parachutes weren't going to open are you excited to jump?

Personally? I'd be like f* that I'm not going.

In comparison the chance of a car accident? On average a person files an insurance claim once every 17.9 years and is due 3 to 4 non life-threatening accidents in their lifetime. At least with a catastrophic car wreck afterwards you are dead.

In the case of divorce you get to be raped for 18 years.

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them if it's all the same to you. But hey you keep talking about how gay it is to leave all these whores for some other chump to marry.

edit on 8-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: tonycodes
I’ll say it again, 80% of the divorces in this country are filed by women. This means that Women are overwhelmingly causing the breakdown of families

you can say it as many times as you want, it's still not going to be logical.

I don’t understand your statement. I’m quoting a stat. It doesn’t require logic. What am I missing??

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Wow. This is still going on? Why dont yall just come out the closet already?

Haha yea bring on the ad hominems and just prove why this thread even exists in the first place.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Relax already again you're free to do what you like as am I, if I want to poke a bit of fun at a lame group that is formed that my prerogative, the reality of life is curve balls get thrown at you, in my opinion it's better to get back up dust yourself off and have another go ....also there's no need for a movement like this there is already men's group where single guys can bitch about the women that are no longer in their lives and how badly they have been screwed.

You see the thing is people in general suck, not just women and not just men, both groups are full of assholes and users.
edit on 9-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them if it's all the same to you.

Wow, at least I have loving uncommitted sexual relationships with my female friends. You sound like a right bastard.

...and you criticised me, FFS, you've shown your true colours there, shameful.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You see the thing is people in general suck, not just women and not just men, both groups are full of assholes and users.

Ah the old everyone sucks therefore there isn't a need for focusing on how specific groups might suck more because of their ability to legally screw you over argument. Yes, why didn't I see it earlier? Better to be a misanthrope rather than just be selective about what you will and won't do because of specific legal BS that can be identified as BS. Easier to hate everything. Any other wisdom to share? Or should we revisit car wrecks and how we should all intentionally ram our vehicles into a wall over and over again in the insane hope we can dust ourselves off even though everyone supposedly sucks by default? *spinning my finger* That word lame certainly has application somewhere, and it's more to do with your way of thinking than anything else.

Relax already again you're free to do what you like as am I, if I want to poke a bit of fun at a lame group that is formed that my prerogative

It's not a group. That would be like saying a person who has savant syndrome formed a group simply by giving the condition a name. It is a behavior and an attitude based on a set of experiences that creates an outlook. Don't be too butt-hurt that I am dragging you through the mud for saying stupid s**t. You know it's just my prerogative and all to point out said s**t and laugh at it.

Hopefully the sarcasm is dripping by this point.

The world doesn't have enough eye-rolls.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them if it's all the same to you.

Wow, at least I have loving uncommitted sexual relationships with my female friends. You sound like a right bastard.

...and you criticised me, FFS, you've shown your true colours there, shameful.

Oh please, let me quote more of your dumb s##t back at you,

I'll meet you half way, when I pull a tourist and go back to her hotel room then that most definitely is pure sexual attraction... If you can't understand it that's your problem fella, not mine.

So sex positive culture is okay and to be encouraged, but picking up chicks, sleeping with them, and leaving afterwards is bad? Make up your mind.

The culture you claim is the greatest thing since sliced bread has made the entire thing a s#itshow for everyone else, but you are complaining when other people do it?

You are such a snivelling fake pretender.

Men aren't coming back to anything long term while women want it both ways. So we'll pump and dump and that's just the way it is going to be.

The creation of that culture is on people like you.

Enjoy the sloppy seconds.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'll quote you again fella...

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them

Massive difference to anything I've posted, and yes, makes you seem like a proper bastard to women.
Are you proud of yourself and your whiny little MGTOW club treating women like dirt?
SMFH

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Massive difference to anything I've posted

No it's not, refer to the earlier post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Learn to read, or learn to read what you write before you post it.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

No, you showed your true distasteful colours with this

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them

I've posted nothing disrespectful to women, you just sound like a bitter little boy who has issues with women.
"Throw em back where I found them" is vile to be honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I've posted nothing disrespectful to women

They do enough to disrespect themselves.

reddit.com/r/stupidslutsclub/

See that is the importance of context.

No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them if it's all the same to you. But hey you keep talking about how gay it is to leave all these whores for some other chump to marry.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Gosh, you really have a problem with women don't you. At least you are unable to quote anything from me as shameful as "I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them", I can't believe you have no shame about that line.
You epitomise misogyny.
You've shamed yourself in this thread and are too bigoted to even realise it.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join