It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Mishmashum

Gosh, you really have a problem with women don't you. At least you are unable to quote anything from me as shameful as "I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them", I can't believe you have no shame about that line.

Respect is earned not given.

But hey if you want to rush off and cuddle literal cheating sluts to make them feel better, be my guest.

I'm sure they'll think you are real manly.

Don't get your man ovaries all twisted up in knots.

Buh-bye.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Go back and read your last 2 posts to me and Analize them .

You talk a big game and admit to some really nasty behavior, perhaps you have become the monster you claim to be against.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I support MGTOW fully
Great movement, wonderful way to stick it to whatever passes these days for feminism (more impotent rage)

(most MGTOW don't care the least bit about women or "getting" women - it is "going their own way" for a reason.)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Your whole premise is more moronic and ignorant than partisans and their imaginary Left/Right divisions. At least even they concede there's a middle ground somewhere.

Somehow you've managed to decide that 50% of humanity isn't up to standard. By the sound of it, you're what's called a misogynist. I don't get what was wrong with the original term that you guys needed to rebrand it as MGTOW.

And the movement is global, look up Hikikomori.

So what? I can promise you this. Most of your 'movement' will find women and settle down with them. Women will outlast your 'movement' and your own life will be vastly improved by the company of women.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum
I have a basic respect for everyone until such time they carry out a course of action or behaviour which deems it inappropriate. "No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them" as you put it shows you have no respect for women to start with.

But hey if you want to rush off and cuddle literal cheating sluts to make them feel better, be my guest.
Which cheating sluts? I've previously said I've never been intimate with anyone who I believed had told someone else they were exclusively with them. You have a poor view of women, I mostly have sex with female friends who I love deeply, single girls who equally don't want a committed relationship, just a companion to enjoy respectful friendly time with.

I'm sure they'll think you are real manly.

Don't get your man ovaries all twisted up in knots.

Buh-bye.
Are you even above the age of consent? Your responses seem childlike to me, and very bitter towards women. I'd be surprised if any women like you if that is your general day to day attitude.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I disagree, respect is given if it's not given it's taken. That's the mentality on the mats in BJJ and it's for a reason. Keeps you alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

What has BJJ got to do with basic respect for women?
You just dropping that in here to sound like a hard martial artist? lol
Sparring and fighting is very different to having basic respect for women and enjoying their company.
Watch a chick flick with a female friend, share a bottle of wine and some intimacy, should help you chill out a bit.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I think now may be one of the hardest times in human history for an honest good person

Word, brother.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I’m not familiar, what is an incel, and what is a chad?

incel stands for involuntary celibate, like the van driver in Toronto

oh edit to add, from what I can gather the Incel community is different than the MTGOW community, all the videos I've seen from MTGOW people are guys with families, divorced

incels are usually a lot younger from what I can see

Two almost completely different classes, IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
I don't get what was wrong with the original term that you guys needed to rebrand it as MGTOW.
From everything I've read over recent days it seems to just be men wearing the victim hat and thinking all women are bitches.
It's pretty lame, and every male friend I've spoken to in real life has laughed about it, none of them had heard of MGTOW either, it must be a whiny-boys-in-mom's-basement internet thing.

Was with my mate walking his dogs at the beach earlier and he reckons it's just guys who don't know how to communicate with women so run away from it. He is very much in touch with his feminine side, cries at movies n stuff, but has taught a Kung Fu class for 20 years so ain't whatever silly label the MGTOW movement would cast him as.
His Mrs pissed herself laughing when I told her about this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

to reiterate not for you but anyone who doesn't feel like reading the thread

MTGOW is composed of men not wanting to take a 50-50 risk at having their lives destroyed by some crazy person abusing the court and child services system

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh, and for the benefit of other members, here is a description of the silly labels I've had thrown at me from silly MGTOW guys, I had to google them of course...

Simp - A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.

Cuckold - A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure.

White Knight - A man who stands up for a womens right to be an absolute equal, but then steps up like a white knight to rescue her any time that equality becomes a burden.

Soyboy - a pejorative which is often used in right-wing online communities to describe men lacking masculine characteristics, bearing many similarities to the slang term "cuck". The term is based on the presence of phytoestrogens contained within soybeans

It's absolutely lame as #, but equally hilarious

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So cowardly weak males who don't trust women?
Lame as #.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

here let me summarize all of your responses in 1 post

"can't get laid loser haha"
"I get laid a lot and never have to get into a relationship"

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What, are you whining now that I have fantastic relationships with the wonderful female friends and ex's in my life?
You sound as bitter as matey who said "I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them", what a disgraceful attitude to have towards women.
You MGTOW types seem hostile towards women generally, no wonder so many don't like you...was laughing about that with a mate earlier.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It used to be called train spotting didn't it? Single blokes out counting trains with a flask of tea off mum. Now it's a 'movement.'

Fair enough and each to their own, but hating women is no way to get by in life. We could swap stories all day about women who've hurt us and it'd still be ridiculous to then say they're all bitches and liars.

edit on 6.9.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Respect is earned not given. I have a basic respect for everyone until such time they carry out a course of action or behaviour which deems it inappropriate. "No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them" as you put it shows you have no respect for women to start with.

Also think to the women that allow him to do that...I'm thinking the whole group is on their own level of existence, hope they enjoy it.

edit on 9-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 6.9.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Lol at trainspotters, but yes

It is ridiculous to make out all women are bitches. I'm friends with every ex, even ones who hurt me, once someone says sorry to me I'm cool, we're all human and make mistakes. I hook up with most every now and then for a coffee or pint, even dinner together, and intimacy if they are not with anyone else.
I can't imagine how bleak life would be without my female friends.

EDIT
...and because I don't seek committment I've even been accused of being a MGTOW in this and another thread, it's lame, and I certainly don't want my name associated with such a pathetic movement. I love the women in my life, all of them.
edit on 9-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Respect is earned not given. I have a basic respect for everyone until such time they carry out a course of action or behaviour which deems it inappropriate. "No thanks bud, I'll just f**k women and throw em back where I found them" as you put it shows you have no respect for women to start with.

Also think to the women that allow him to do that...I'm thinking the whole group is on their own level of existence, hope they enjoy it.

It is an odd bitter boys club for sure, I imagine most of them are unhappy with their existence.
How bleak to exclude genuine love off women from your life, must be miserable.
edit on 9-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix quote tag

edit on 9-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join