It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: bulwarkz

How can you even think that?

They don't want committed relationships, same as I don't, sex and companionship is on the table though.
You debate like a child, and you're just butt hurt because I'm mocking your little boys club which whines about women.
yes, women are by nature polyamorous and hypergamous, just like you are. You found a niche to get laid. Lesbians who like a man on the side

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

a reply to: Mishmashum

You still whining? lol
Go on, explain the difference between me 'going my own way' not committing to a relationship, and my female friends who are doing the same?
You've avoided that question every time. You just want a little boys club to whine about women. It's lame and pathetic, but amusing.

EDIT
....and 'manosphere' PMSL! The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!

Because you exemplify cuckoldry, mysandry, simping and white knighting.
No matter how you try and fame it using your own projection we made you the topic many pages ago.
You are the lowest form of masculinity.
A slug on the sexual market place where narcissism reigns and men act like women. You might look like a man but masculinity evades your inet presence.
Your women most likely are all lesbians
Haha! That is brilliant! How many different silly labels?!
No wonder you whine about women, if this is how you are in real life I bet you never get laid, no woman would want to go anywhere near a whiny little boy like that!
PMSL, does your local chapter of MGTOW meet up in your mom's basement?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: bulwarkz

How can you even think that?

They don't want committed relationships, same as I don't, sex and companionship is on the table though.
You debate like a child, and you're just butt hurt because I'm mocking your little boys club which whines about women.
yes, women are by nature polyamorous and hypergamous, just like you are. You found a niche to get laid. Lesbians who like a man on the side

Don't be ridiculous. I have deep loving friendships with females and we have sex without exclusive committment.
They are all straight/heterosexual, my lesbian friends I don't have sex with for obvious reasons, like they are gay.
PMSL again, you are just jealous women don't like you...I'm not surprised either lol

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You still whining? lol
Go on, explain the difference between me 'going my own way' not committing to a relationship, and my female friends who are doing the same?
You've avoided that question every time. You just want a little boys club to whine about women. It's lame and pathetic, but amusing.

EDIT

No matter how you try and fame it using your own projection we made you the topic many pages ago.
A slug on the sexual market place where narcissism reigns and men act like women. You might look like a man but masculinity evades your inet presence.
No wonder you whine about women, if this is how you are in real life I bet you never get laid, no woman would want to go anywhere near a whiny little boy like that!
dude, in a world full of soyboys I look like the marlboro man.
Actually not my fault that masculinity is a rare commodity where even my ugly ass makes women damp.
It is like a desert out there with so many thirsty women that are surrounded by well intentioned white knights trying to impress women with their open minded feminine qualities.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You still whining? lol

EDIT

dude, in a world full of soyboys I look like the marlboro man.
Actually not my fault that masculinity is a rare commodity where even my ugly ass makes women damp.
It is like a desert out there with so many thirsty women that are surrounded by well intentioned white knights trying to impress women with their open minded feminine qualities.
So what are you whining about exactly?
Do you think I'm doing something wrong having female mates who like to have no-strings sex?
Simp/Cuckold/White knight, wtf fella? It's lame as # with your silly labels, childish as #, and whiny as #.
You're just butt hurt I took the piss (mocked) your whiny little boys club MGTOW.
edit on 6-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

EDIT
...and wtf is a soyboy? You seem to have a silly label for everything. Is it because you struggle to be understood by women? I imagine that is the case...must be difficult and lonely lol
edit on 6-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

EDIT
If you spent less time studying the etymology and nomenclature of your silly MGTOW whiny boys club and instead left mom's basement to actually talk to women, you might get laid lol

edit on 6-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You still whining? lol

Here is the definition of whining: "to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way."

Now let's compare what I wrote:

"You are entitled to think [MGTOW] are silly, but it's a little sad you can't even figure out the difference between a person describing something versus someone defending a subject."

To what you wrote:

"just a silly little boys club whining about women ... The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!"

Which sounds like whining to you?

You've avoided that question every time.

The question has been answered directly and repeatedly numerous times. You just have a difficulty reading.

Neither you nor the women are going your own way in that situation. You're doing hookups and enjoying it, maybe you might even want to make it more serious some day. Power to you, hopefully you don't get screwed. If both you and the ladies you're shagging were both going your own ways, you would be keeping your interactions to a minimum. That is what "going your own way" implies "going away from something".

That is cool you can believe the moon is made out cheese if it suits you. I've already explained it. "Going their own way" means AWAY from something else. AWAY. Not towards. AWAY. Pick up artists (PUAs) are more your thing. They just shag, have a good time, and done. No animosity, it's just a fun time, but sometimes people get serious. MGTOWs would never get serious because they are [on principle] AGAINST long term relationships.

You are saying it's cool that women want to limit their encounters with males and stay away from men.

That is what WGTOW is. Here is a community of women that want to live independent and separate from men and keep their interactions to a minimum.

>> It should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way - not some lame gender
Do you even know what you are talking about? Do WOMEN have a bad legal situation in the United States? It doesn't make any damn sense what you are proposing. Jesus you are a f*ing broken record who can't read for sh1te.

Some MGTOW dudes are "monk mode" or voluntarily celibate. They want nothing to do with women.

The difference, if you still can't figure it out, is you are NOT intentionally keeping your interactions with women to a minimum. You are simply choosing to not commit BECAUSE you want to have sex with lots of people and you don't want to be a serial monogamist.

That is a relationship and sexual orientation not a principled statement about why women should be avoided.

Some MGTOW guys like me do a little bit of short term dating and hookups, but I am not doing anything long term BECAUSE (and this part is key), let me repeat, BECAUSE the negatives of committing and intermingling assets is such a bad deal it outweighs all the benefits.

Some MGTOW guys also don't want long term relationships because they view women as being incapable of love the same way men love. So they end up feeling like they are just being used to provide utility to women rather than being an actual partner. Others are MGTOW because they've been burned, even when they are super good looking and successful, after over investing themselves in women who were just using them.

You aren't "going your own way" for any of those reasons nor are the women you are shagging.

Hence...

You're not MGTOW by a mile, you are a dude who likes casual hookups and some people you have a stronger connection with. That is textbook polyamory. At least now that you know where you land you can finally find people who fit more your view of the world. See that's the value of labels, you can explain yourself to others.

You may not view yourself as a pick up artist, but even if you don't like the label hooking up and getting women is effectively pick up artistry. That is where you fit if anywhere.

You just want a little boys club to whine about women.

Most people who are MGTOW have never even heard of it. It is a behavior more than it is a group. It's not a club, as has been explained repeatedly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can rewrite all of this at a Dr. Seuss reading level if that will help you.

It's lame and pathetic, but amusing.

Let's try this- ATS this is a forum where people write words and text to converse, since you think it is lame, try to use your phrases and sentences to explain why it's lame that men who have lost everything in divorce are "lame and pathetic" to keep their interactions with women at a minimum so they are not further screwed. Do you think it's smart and cool to go back and lose more? Can you construct something called an argument with logic and knowledge rather than repeating, literally word for word, copy and pasted time and again over and over the same thing? Try to construct an argument instead of being lazy and boring.

and 'manosphere'

Yes, that is a descriptive label that groups men together who have different strategies because they are dissatisfied with gender relations in some way. Do you think feminism is lame? Because if you dislike that word, that is what you are saying. You are saying feminism is lame. Try to construct an argument it will help you to articulate your feelings and thoughts in a way that aren't mockable and pathetic.

In the inimitable words of 4chan...

u mad bro?

edit on 6-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

He has no idea what hes talking about dont waste your time its fruitless

Pearls before swine

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Sperm is intrinsic to the Male population.
Ergo, no Men, no Sperm.
If you have a harvested supply then you will ruin the gene pool.
Put more thought into this if thats at all possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Lysergic
Rise of the Robosexuals.

True robots are also in the future. And people have to remember they won't always be steel and rubber, etc. 3d bioprinting will eventually allow for fully biological bodies, the brain can be replaced by a blood powered low power computer or remote control wifi chip.

You won't live to see that.

Maybe. True ai, once online will allow for a rate of progress far far beyond anything seen before. The equivalent of a million years of progress by man will happen in short order.

the brain can be replaced by a blood powered low power computer or remote control wifi chip

Who told you wifi would be the end of it at that time? And a low power computer to bring up a brain is not really real, brains are not "low powered" at all, in the end of it

Brains are high powered in terms of biological tissue, but compared to traditional computers they consume I think like 20 W, far far less than a computer with similar processing capacity.

Wow it's a real women hate fest in this thread ain't it!
So you got burned, plenty of decent women out there, but don't tar them all with the same brush.
Me, I'm single not because I'm a MGTOW, just I'm a slut who can't commit to monogamy. Lot's of female friends who I could have a lovely committed relationship with if I was able to commit though.
MGTOW just seems like whining about women to me, and some of the sites I've read seem openly hostile to women.
It should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way - not some lame gender orientated men thing where women are all the bad guys. It's pathetic as a 'cause' or group in my opinion.

The problem with changing it is that the career focused woman tends to be less happy, and can even be depressed. Modern feminist idea of the strong independent career driven woman who delays having kids to their late 30s or perhaps never. It doesn't seem to bring happiness to women according to the statistics.

Men going their own way, who focus on careers, hobbies, and social activities do end up pretty happy.

Some men seek companionship, but they can learn to get that from friends and family. Others seek sex and youthfulness, this can be obtained through casual sex or prostitution. The things men seek in a romantic relationship they can still get while going their own way.

The status, the protection, the wealth, the high quality genetics, the commitment. Things that give men their high sexual market place value because women seek them. you can't get that from casual sex or prostitution. A woman going her own way with no child and perhaps the rumored cats, won't be anywhere near as happy since she can't get most things she might want from a romantic partner.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Dude, you are kind of embarrassing yourself. Just. Stop. Please, it's cringe-worthy.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm scared to death of having a kid in today's world. There no more traditional family values, no loyalty, no trust and no commitment. I've had women try to get pregnant with me

Put some sperm in storage

Snip tube

Thaw when suitable mate found or pick surrogate that doesn't want to keep child

Meantime buy Sex robot

Problem solved.

On a more serious note...its by design...reduce male population.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

IN jesus day they didnt HAVE ceremonies or vows

Hey had more than vows - "contracts"

www.bible.ca...

There were three states of a marriage in the Bible:

Stage 1: signing the "ketubbah" contract (Creating the marriage bond) i. The bride would chose her husband and her father would sign a legal contract with him called a "ketubbah". ii. Once this is signed the couple is 100% married but do not have sex yet. iii. Young children were often married, (arraigned marriage) but did not consummate until of age.

Stage 2: The "chuppah": sexual consummation. i. Up to 7 years later, the groom is able to raise the money as set out in the ketubbah contract and notifies the father of the bride, who then sets a date to consummate the marriage at the bride's home. ii. The bride waits with her maidens, for the arrival of the groom and his companions. iii. The couple enters the chuppah room and consummates the marriage while the companions of the bride and groom wait and celebrate outside or in the next room. iv. The groom hands the bloodied "proof of virginity cloth" to the witnesses chosen by the bride's parents, who then give it to the bride for safekeeping.

Stage 3: The wedding feast i. After consummation, the entire wedding party walks to the house of the groom in a procession for a wedding feast. ii. At the conclusion of the wedding feast, the couple has completed the ancient ritual of marriage. There was no "wedding ceremony" in the synagogue in the first century, performed under a canopy where the bride and groom would hold hands and say, "I do" before an audience of friends and family. This didn’t develop for hundreds of years after Jesus died on the cross as the Passover lamb for the sins of mankind.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: toysforadults

I’m not familiar, what is an incel, and what is a chad?

I actually had you pegged as an Incel type, Woodcarver...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

Lol, come join the fun in my thread mocking the MGTOW movement, I'm concentrating there and kind of ditched this thread after starting my own. I only have time to type in so many places.

EDIT
Rant forum.
edit on 7-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Belay that last offer, spin-off threads are apparently not allowed on ATS, I didn't realise, not that ignorance of the law is an excuse lol.
MGTOW is still lame

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ok. I've been reading through the comments here and this really just made me.....like wtf was that??

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don’t really think MGTOW should be lumped in with feminism. This has a lot more to do with families with children splitting apart. Most stories I have read of guys that decided to go their own way, are guys who have had children with a women and that women completely abandoned her role as a women in the relationship and brought unnecessary stress on their own children.

I’ll say it again, 80% of the divorces in this country are filed by women. This means that Women are overwhelmingly causing the breakdown of families and causing pain to the men and children of those families. I really don’t care what the excuses are. It’s pretty obvious at 80% that it’s BS and this is why MGTOW has been created. Nothing to do with feminism.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
From the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
The impact of family structure on the health of children: Effects of divorce

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#!po=1.04167

Nearly three decades of research evaluating the impact of family structure on the health and well-being of children demonstrates that children living with their married, biological parents consistently have better physical, emotional, and academic well-being. Pediatricians and society should promote the family structure that has the best chance of producing healthy children. The best scientific literature to date suggests that, with the exception of parents faced with unresolvable marital violence, children fare better when parents work at maintaining the marriage. Consequently, society should make every effort to support healthy marriages and to discourage married couples from divorcing.

So that sums it up as far as I am concerned. If you think it’s not hurting your kids that you are splitting up, you are full of # and don’t even tell yourself you know better than these doctors and the years of data. If you want a real answer that you can’t dispute, just ask your kid how it affects them. Your bad people and even worse parents if you join into this blended family culture.
edit on 7-6-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
I’ll say it again, 80% of the divorces in this country are filed by women. This means that Women are overwhelmingly causing the breakdown of families

you can say it as many times as you want, it's still not going to be logical.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wow. This is still going on? Why dont yall just come out the closet already?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join