It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Fermy

Traitor?

Yes, traitor. You defend the indefensible under the banner of perceived "social justice".
I doubt yours or my forefathers (perhaps you'd prefer I said forepersons for inclusivity's sake?) fought and died for a foreign invasion and takeover of our laws and society. I was under the impression they fought precisely against that.
Virtue signalling is meaningless and futile and will gain only the contempt and ridicule it merits, shame on you for dishonouring those who died for this country you hate. Leave, now.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Traitor?

Yes, traitor. You defend the indefensible under the banner of perceived "social justice".
I doubt yours or my forefathers (perhaps you'd prefer I said forepersons for inclusivity's sake?) fought and died for a foreign invasion and takeover of our laws and society. I was under the impression they fought precisely against that.
Virtue signalling is meaningless and futile and will gain only the contempt and ridicule it merits, shame on you for dishonouring those who died for this country you hate. Leave, now.

Agreed. Anyone who supports people being arrested and given a year plus in jail for what Tommy Robinson did is indeed a traitor to this country and a stain on memory of those who fought and died to keep this country free from fascism.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Can you even read?

That is nothing at all like what Fermy said. Would you like me to quote what the poster said verbatim? Sharia Law, until it is a matter of statute, is not being enforced, because if it were, there would be documentation proving that the home office, the judiciary and the government as a whole, had written it into law.

There is no such documentation, and no such enforcement is occurring. As for what the poster says about what they would like me to do, they, and those who agree with them, are free as a bird to come to my home, my town, and try to force me to dance to their tune. As for your status as a patriot, if you are not happy to share space with everyone, from everywhere, from every religion or none, then you are no patriot, because in this country, you either get along with everyone, or you can piss off and find a horrible backwater fascism, like Hungary to live in, where racial and religious hate is supported, rather than justly vilified for the ignorant, baseless, and utterly disreputable thing it is.
edit on 2-6-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There has been no invasion. Do you see bombers overhead? Do you see parachutists coming down into our towns and cities, raising them to the ground with automatic weapons, grenades, and mortars? Do you see enemy ships off our coasts, pounding our shores with ship to shore missiles and artillery? No, you don't, because it is not happening. That is an invasion.

What is happening now, with regard to the flow of migrants into this country, can only be tracked back to the fact that this country has been deliberately destroying the Middle East for decades now, and if you had the slightest respect for the flag of this country, you would understand that to not only destroy others homelands, but to refuse to support those our government has wronged, dishonours this nation of ours in the most fundamental and inescapable fashion. Your pathetic, fear based understanding of matters disqualifies you utterly from making worthwhile commentary on ANYTHING. It is GUTLESS to be more concerned with your own skin, than you are determined to ensure that we do right by the people our government has wronged.

The people you aim your fearful tirades toward, have more in common with the British people than our government does, in that we are all victims of the same diseased, corrupt entities. The people you will no doubt mistreat, bad mouth and vilify, include an overwhelming majority of totally innocent people, with a statistically irrelevant number of them being potentially criminal in some way. Meanwhile your hatred, refusal to see that ALL people are individuals, not merely described by their faith and by their origins, but by their own, internal and ever evolving state of mind, morality and ethics, causes more harm than good to our country, and makes you part of the problem.

You will never solve anything by hating those who come from elsewhere, simply because it is easier than dealing with people as individuals. It is weakness like that, which you ought to be more afraid of, than you are of anyone, from anywhere, because weakness like that will kill you faster, and if you indulge in it, you will deserve it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Pretty sure that has nothing whatsoever to do with the reason that Tommy Robinson was at that courthouse, as it happens.

Hell, he could have stayed at home with his idiot goons if he wanted to hunt down sex offenders, there are plenty of them in the EDL, FLA, BNP and other groups to which he has much easier access. Of course, its nothing to do with the crimes involved for him, its about the origins of the criminals, and about tarring entire religious and ethnic groups with a dirty brush, despite his being fully aware that to do so is nothing more than filthy propagandism.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Blah blah blah injustice middle East war machine angst virtue signal etc.
What your idea of an invasion is purely military based, thousands have smuggled themselves into the country, the fact they are not holding kalshnikovs is irrelevant.
They demand social services, housing, benefits, interpreters, free schooling, free dental care, free health care free everything.
Countries have aways been attacked and invaded, that's human nature. You think that's going yo change then I've got a story about 3 bears.
As for your tough guy act regarding visiting force upon you that's rather foolish but you clearly let your hatred go before thinking, careful what you wish for. One thing, the real fighters I've seen don't have long hair for a start, too easy to grab.
Instead of telling me to emigrate somewhere I think I'm going to stay in my country of birth, how many refugees/migrants/Pakistan gang bangers do you count as friends?
On a footnote, have you ever sponsored a refugee aid programme, have you personally housed any of those dispossessed by war? Why do these people eschew all of the intervening European countries and come to Britain? Because traitors like you sell us all out so it can make you feel good inside.
You need to either practice what you preach on a personal level or just leave. When I see proof that you personally are funding a refugee then I'll reconsider my opinion. But we all know that will ever happen so you carry on with your self righteous virtue signalling and ill carry on holding you and your treasonous brethren with the contempt you have truly earned.
You.
Lily Allen.
JK Rowling.
Gary Linekar
You all lather on about the situation, you all do absolutely nothing about it except demand the rest of us support your vanity and hubris.
Be gone with you and take some more of your ilk with you to a nice little corner of Somalia, send us a postcard after you've settled in.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Blah blah blah injustice middle East war machine angst virtue signal etc.
What your idea of an invasion is purely military based, thousands have smuggled themselves into the country, the fact they are not holding kalshnikovs is irrelevant.
They demand social services, housing, benefits, interpreters, free schooling, free dental care, free health care free everything.
Countries have aways been attacked and invaded, that's human nature. You think that's going yo change then I've got a story about 3 bears.
As for your tough guy act regarding visiting force upon you that's rather foolish but you clearly let your hatred go before thinking, careful what you wish for. One thing, the real fighters I've seen don't have long hair for a start, too easy to grab.
Instead of telling me to emigrate somewhere I think I'm going to stay in my country of birth, how many refugees/migrants/Pakistan gang bangers do you count as friends?
On a footnote, have you ever sponsored a refugee aid programme, have you personally housed any of those dispossessed by war? Why do these people eschew all of the intervening European countries and come to Britain? Because traitors like you sell us all out so it can make you feel good inside.
You need to either practice what you preach on a personal level or just leave. When I see proof that you personally are funding a refugee then I'll reconsider my opinion. But we all know that will ever happen so you carry on with your self righteous virtue signalling and ill carry on holding you and your treasonous brethren with the contempt you have truly earned.
You.
Lily Allen.
JK Rowling.
Gary Linekar
You all lather on about the situation, you all do absolutely nothing about it except demand the rest of us support your vanity and hubris.
Be gone with you and take some more of your ilk with you to a nice little corner of Somalia, send us a postcard after you've settled in.

God yes. Yes yes yes.

Virtue signalling traitors.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Traitor?

Agreed. Anyone who supports people being arrested and given a year plus in jail for what Tommy Robinson did is indeed a traitor to this country and a stain on memory of those who fought and died to keep this country free from fascism.

Really, he broke the law do you think we should just let everyone in jail out because you don't agree with the laws?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Be he an ultra Zionist,holocaust denier or Muslim hater you dont just disappear people for 13 months thats Hitler and Stalin stuff,its not the individual its what happened to him there are you tube videos even of legal people and police in the UK that disagree with what happened.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Then the law needs to be repealed.

There are plenty of people in jail who shouldn't be there, where is the outrage for all those people ?

There isn't any this case is what's known as selective outrage.

The system has been jailing people unfairly since its inception, it's a #ing business for Christs sake.

edit on 3-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: UKTruth

Traitor?

Really, he broke the law do you think we should just let everyone in jail out because you don't agree with the laws?

The law should always be enforced fairly and sentencing should always be balanced against any crime committed and most importantly always be equally applied. Otherwise, there is no justice.
Justice is not as simplistic as "broke the law, serve time". Never has been and never will be.
The moment the law is used to target people, singling them out for application, then tyranny is in place.
Those that support such tyranny are enemies of what this country stands for.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Should? I agree the law should be applied fairly, it's not though, it never has been.

This case is not some heinous plot by the authorities to target Robinson, he broke the law, he fronted a judge and was given a suspended sentence, or what is also known as probation . He chose to ignore the judge and run his luck....newsflash.. The law do not take kindly to being ignored. These judges have Trump size egos and let's face it that is yuge .

The other matter with the rapes is a completely different issue and the Two should not be lumped together. The legal system is broken no doubt about it, but to defend someone attempting to flaunt the law is just dumb.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Should? I agree the law should be applied fairly, it's not though, it never has been.

This case is not some heinous plot by the authorities to target Robinson, he broke the law, he fronted a judge and was given a suspended sentence, or what is also known as probation . He chose to ignore the judge and run his luck....newsflash.. The law do not take kindly to being ignored. These judges have Trump size egos and let's face it that is yuge .

The other matter with the rapes is a completely different issue and the Two should not be lumped together. The legal system is broken no doubt about it, but to defend someone attempting to flaunt the law is just dumb.

Of course the authorities have targeted Robinson. Have you been asleep for the last 5 years? He's been beaten in the streets in front of police officers who did nothing to help and didn't arrest the attackers. He's been arrested for walking along the street with a friend who was punched, despite not punching back. The person who threw the punch was not arrested.
These examples have become a regular occurrence and the police do nothing to stop the attacks, in fact they warn and/or arrest Robinson.

Bury your head in the sand all you want, the police have taken the approach of allowing crimes against this man and his colleagues, whether they be female camerawomen for his media channel or just friends with him.

I think Robinson is highly provocative and should take a different approach, but that does not negate the fact that he is not receiving equal justice. He is targeted.

Those that would support that, and in some cases cheer it, are enemies of this country.
edit on 3/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You misunderstood what I'm getting at, when I say he is not targeted I mean randomly, he is targeted by the police because he is presenting himself to them, he wants to he a martyr ,he wants to fight the authorities.

That just makes him an idiot, you don't fight the authorities like that and expect to win. People have been jailed for longer and for doing less than him.

Bottom line is stupid is stupid does.... Thanks forest.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You misunderstood what I'm getting at, when I say he is not targeted I mean randomly, he is targeted by the police because he is presenting himself to them, he wants to he a martyr ,he wants to fight the authorities.

That just makes him an idiot, you don't fight the authorities like that and expect to win. People have been jailed for longer and for doing less than him.

Bottom line is stupid is stupid does.... Thanks forest.

OK, so this then becomes more nuanced, like most things.

I don't disagree that Robinson was stupid, but the underlying issue remains the same. Robinson is not getting justice because he is embarrassing the govt's handling of rape gangs. I can understand a point of view that Robinson is stupid AND we have a govt that is targeting enemies and jailing them. I don't accept the view that Robinson deserved to be put in jail and I am sickened by those that would cheer his imprisonment.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I can understand that and I agree to a point, Robinson is certainly embarrassing the government on this, and they deserve far more than embarrassment, the Catholic Church is enough evidence to suffice there's a problem.

Robinson is not liked because of his association with edl, naturally people will hold strong views about him because of that there will be an extreme response.

Seems like the world these days are driven by media and social media trends. People that are cheering on his imprisonment are idiots too. We the people will continue to get screwed over until we learn we are all in this together .

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I can understand that and I agree to a point, Robinson is certainly embarrassing the government on this, and they deserve far more than embarrassment, the Catholic Church is enough evidence to suffice there's a problem.

Robinson is not liked because of his association with edl, naturally people will hold strong views about him because of that there will be an extreme response.

Seems like the world these days are driven by media and social media trends. People that are cheering on his imprisonment are idiots too. We the people will continue to get screwed over until we learn we are all in this together .

Well, I think your post here is spot on, Sir.
I think we come at the issue from a different starting point, but underneath, the ground is common.
Amen to that.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

largely owing to a lack of intellect

fascists, racists and eugenicists should be countered in absolute fashion, that if they dare to try and take power for themselves,

So Blair and Bush had a war on spurious grounds in the Middle East, no doubt as they are a present danger to the lives of the Coalition forces; you have wasted no time hunting them down?

How's that coming along. Any luck locating them?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It's always nice to find some common ground.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Hello Mr Fighter of Fascism

(said in a meek Oliver Twist Voice) May perhaps point me to where Robinson has caused any mistrials?

Google is attempting to call you a liar.

Please tell me which trials he collapsed.

Please comment on the following

europe.infowars.com...

"The number one most significant thing that actually caused a little bit of a gasp in the courtroom from a couple members of the press was when the judge actually admitted that he hadn't watched the full livestream of Tommy talking," Robertson said on the Alex Jones Show on Tuesday. "He only watched a very, very brief moment of it before he made up his mind [to imprison Tommy.]"

In contrast, during the arrest, the police told Robinson he was "creating a breach of peace" based on "the content of what you're streaming:"

How could the judge claim Robinson was tainting a trial if he hadn't watched Robinson's full livestream? Robinson could have simply been talking about the weather and the judge's sentence would have still remained the same,given the judge's self-admitted ignorance.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join