It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

...and who decides who is a fascist, nazi, threat that needs to be 'eradicated'? Or indeed any other group that represents a threat in it's entirety to the extent that needs to be eradicated?

You sound like a wannabe Hitler yourself. I am sure he thought he was perfectly justified in his attempt to eradicate the Jews for the good of the 'species' and apparently he had an over-inflated view of his own intellect too.

I've actually never heard Tommy Robinson calling for eradicating entire groups of people or even suggesting that other races of people should not be allowed in Britain. You seem to be far more of a fascist, albeit a keyboard one, than Tommy Robinson. Hopefully, you stay behind your keyboard lest we start seeing death camps for the people you, or your radical friends, ordain as being dangerous to your sick ideology.

Finally, some feedback. Your posts are laced with the self-promotion of your intellect and how you have to explain and teach others. I have to let you know that you actually sound ignorant.

Here is Tommy Robinson speaking at the Oxford Union about his views and where he is coming from. If you really were informed and intelligent enough to do your research before labelling Robinson based on what some news reporter told you, you'd know he is against Nazi's and white supremacists. But, regardless, you've already decided he needs to die.

Thanks.

edit on 3/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by CornishCeltGuy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol, didn't take mods long for that removal, but it should have been removed for a T&C's violation I reckon, I was factual and didn't call anyone any bad names, even provided a BBC news link to support my statement.
Off-topic of course, but manners violation not at all.

Well, back on-topic, I'm no fan of Tommy Robinson, but he does articulate himself well and I understand a lot of the points he makes. He lives in an area which is vastly different to mine so I don't see the same problems in my daily life as he does.
It is a fact that the majority of organised rape gangs targeting solely white girls are of Pakistani heritage.
It is a problem in the UK, and Mr Robinson is campaigning against it, just he doesn't go about it the most sensible way at times.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To all the USA posters trolling the UK over our laws regarding arrests here is another case of judge jury and excicutioner

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankfully Mr Robinson can appeal his conviction and he is not requiring the need of the undertaker due to REAL excessive police force.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Fermy

There has been no invasion. Do you see bombers overhead? Do you see parachutists coming down into our towns and cities, raising them to the ground with automatic weapons, grenades, and mortars? Do you see enemy ships off our coasts, pounding our shores with ship to shore missiles and artillery? No, you don't, because it is not happening. That is an invasion.

Hahaha, I guess someone should go correct those history books since Genghis Khan and Atilla the Hun had no airplanes, machine guns, granades etc.

Sorry dude, but your country ABSOLUTELY IS under INVASION. It's the old school kind of invasion where you win by population and occupation. Oh and some good old knife fights too! This year London murders have outranked NYC for the first time in I think FOREVER? Yep, sounds like positive social progress there pal. Enjoy your new 'citizens'.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Tommy Robinsons family visit to confirm his safety has been cancelled by the prison with no explanation...
Family Visit Cancelled

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

There has been no invasion. Do you see bombers overhead? Do you see parachutists coming down into our towns and cities, raising them to the ground with automatic weapons, grenades, and mortars? Do you see enemy ships off our coasts, pounding our shores with ship to shore missiles and artillery? No, you don't, because it is not happening. That is an invasion.

Hahaha, I guess someone should go correct those history books since Genghis Khan and Atilla the Hun had no airplanes, machine guns, granades etc.

Sorry dude, but your country ABSOLUTELY IS under INVASION. It's the old school kind of invasion where you win by population and occupation. Oh and some good old knife fights too! This year London murders have outranked NYC for the first time in I think FOREVER? Yep, sounds like positive social progress there pal. Enjoy your new 'citizens'.

Do people still invade countries on horse back using bows and swords?

If murders are an indication of being invaded then the US with 3x the rate of the UK must be in real trouble...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Last Interview before arrest.

Furthermore, if he does die in prison, that will be one less piece of toxic filth that the people of this once great nation, have to deal with going forward.

I hope he is safe in prison. I think you TB are more toxic than the fellow against who you spew so much hatred.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Agreed.
Wishing death for the man because of his views is shameful and TrueBrit is no better than a Nazi with such an opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A firefighter who posted on facebook that he supported Tommy Robinson has been suspended and is under investigation.

Totalitarian Britain

There seems to be quite the effort to cover up these child rape gangs...
edit on 4/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
A firefighter who posted on facebook that he supported Tommy Robinson has been suspended and is under investigation.

Totalitarian Britain

They try and cover up anything if it doesn't fit with their status quo.

Remember how one couple had their foster children taken away from them because they were members of UKIP (a political party that got 12.6% of the total votes in the UK 2015 general election!)
www.bbc.co.uk...

Just how absurd is that!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Yeah, London murders, committed largely speaking by people who swear no allegiance to any faith or flag whatsoever, folk by and large who were born in this country, kids who grew up on these streets and are in criminal gangs, whose only actual "religion" is Grime "music" and watching the football league tables like their next breath depended on them.

As for invasion, I have to say its hilarious hearing an American, a person from a soft, flabby, country which was last invaded by European settlers, trying to educate me, a man from a nation which was on the verge of being actually invaded within living memory, a man whose grandmothers were both present in the world while the Blitz was occurring here, what is and is not an invasion.

If you call taking in refugees from conflicts our own country helped manufacture an invasion, its no wonder your nations politics are so fear based and lacking in testicular fortitude. What kind of shriveled idea of manhood do you have to have, to be so cowardly as to see refugees and seekers of asylum, as equal to a military invasion force? Blind, amygdala led thinking is not something to be proud of. Its the lesser nature of the human mind to be led exclusively by fear, so well done for playing down to the lowest common denominator and all, but it helps your case not one whit to do so.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is no cover up. reporting restrictions are in place because in the UK under English Law we have this quaint little notion of a fair Trail by Jury, not by media. In cases like this where there are multiple defendants, the Jury has remain uncontaminated from the media until the end of the trial, or the defendants can claim a mistrial. Come on guy it's not hard to research these things, stop trying to make things fit your narrow world view and educate yourselves, Tommy Robinson is not a silenced folk hero, he broke the same court rule at least twice, pleaded guilty, and is now doing his porridge

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

The UK is not being invaded, you are very ill informed, yes London especially, has had a problem with knife crime for a long time and it's terrible, but there is no invasion going on, seriously, do some research before spouting nonsense

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Totalitarian Britain

Active firefighters have guidelines about social media (as do Police, Ambulance Service, etc) as they are supposed to be impartial. Those posts clearly are not impartial.

I do not know enough of the guidelines to say whether this response is proportionate or not but given they are supposed to remain impartial, and he hasn't, some sort of disciplinary response was inevitable.

By the way, that source is horrible looking through some of the other stories and i say that as a Tory!

ETA:

The firefighter is suspended whilst an investigation is under way - he hasn't been sacked (yet).
edit on 5-6-2018 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, he gave a little speech did he?

How lovely.

His actions though, are far more telling. The company he keeps, the people he allows into his inner circle, the people with whom his organisations have affiliations and like members, these things are far more indicative of his real attitude toward things, than his mere words ever will be. To be clear, this is a man who is frequently associated with members of outwardly Nazi groups, including National Action, and a whole host of others. As far right groups, these organisations which advocate for racial and religious intolerance, are all the exact same, save for the fact that those admitting to being Nazis are simply honest about their stance and motivations.

As for your assertions that I am "a wannabe Hitler"...

Finally... showing your true apologist colours there. Winning tactic, accusing those fighting against Nazism of being Nazis. It doesn't wash though. You see, Hitler hated the Jews, despite the fact that the Jews were no physical threat to anyone or anything in any country on the face of the world. They were not militarily or politically powerful enough to pose an ACTUAL threat to ANY human being on the face of Earth, and because of the fact that the Jews had no homeland since the third century of the Common Era, they had no nation to base any operations as a group from. They posed, therefore, no threat what so ever to the common person, to the political leadership of any nation or group thereof, or for that matter, to anyone or anything else. Zionism itself only came about as a result of, not as an instigator for, the threat posed by others toward the Jews, during the events leading up to the second world war. Hitler hated a group of people who posed no threat whatsoever, people who did not organise events meant to harm or disrupt people about their legal business, and were not intent on starting an organisation which would wind up terminating peaceful, welcoming, lovely people who meant harm to no one. The Nazis however, were all those things and more, willing and indeed enthusiastic about murdering innocent people in their droves.

There is a difference between the Jews of the 1930s and 40s, and the BNP, EDL, SDL, and those more willing to admit their Nazi tendencies in this country. The difference is that the presence of fascists in our country is a threat to this country, in a way that the presence of Jews in Germany never was or could have been, in a way that even the presence of Muslims is not, despite their bad press (and the behaviour of western controlled proxy agents from the Middle East, as suicide bombers). Fascists are actually the only political group that has ever threatened the existence of this country in the slightest bit, the only mode of thought which has led to a successful invasion of these lands during modern times, the only threat worth responding to that has existed in the period between the birth of my grandparents, and the present time. Every other war, every other enemy we have invented for ourselves otherwise, has been of no consequence, the wars we fought with those "enemies" meaningless, the efforts put into those wars wasted, the lives spent on them wasted lives which should have been spent more wisely.

The wars we have fought most recently are a perfect example of wars which should never have been fought, against invented enemies. Middle Eastern peoples, recruited by people who were themselves recruited by trainers sent from the British and American military intelligence organisations, to create terrorist groups in order to aid in the manipulation of currencies, influence and destabilise the places from which oil and mineral wealth issue in greatest amounts, all to ensure the continuation of power being held within western hands...

Fascism however, IS a threat. It was a threat when my grandfathers fought it, and will be until the human race either cleans its house of it completely, or is bought low and sundered entirely by it. I would rather the first option than the second.

That does not make me Hitler.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

That does not make me Hitler.

Quite. What is Hitlery is to demonise races/types of people, blame them for a nation's ills and so allow them to be treated as subhumans.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I did a search on Tommy Robinson to see what evidence there is to conclude he is a Nazi, fascist or white supremacist, and I'm really struggling.

Maybe the people who call him such could actually provide some evidence to their claims because their posts unfortunately miss this crucial information. It's easy to call someone names but providing evidence to support your claim should be standard on this website. You will also get more people to actually listen to you and maybe agree with you.

I had a look on the far-lefts website hopenothate.org.uk, thinking surely they have some evidence for these claims!

Yet, straight of the bat, they state...

We don’t consider Lennon (aka Tommy) a “nazi”, a “fascist” or a “white supremacist”

So if these guys don't even think he is either of those, then how the hell have you guys come up with that conclusion? Please provide evidence.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Tommy Robinson may indeed be a twat and its undeniable that at times he talks absolute bollocks, but 13 months?
We regularly see all sorts of filth and scum get far less for far worse.

In this case, the law is definitely an arse.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
He will write a book inside and he will sell loads.
I bet he calls it my struggle.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join