It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas school shooting suspect targeted girl who denied his advances, her mother says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Xtrozero

i see cowboys and ranchers wear them during drives and when working with their animals but other then that not to often seen these days . but i guess if weather is terrible they come in handy?

Go sit by a Gamestop for a few hours. Trenchcoats for days.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

And then you go to regular schools where teachers aren't even allowed to use red pen because it's too aggressive and hurtful.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I was raised in a military family, and it was a great environment. We got trophies if we won, we moved away from friends and had them move away, watched friends find out their parent wasn't coming home again, and had to learn to accept that sometimes life sucked at a fairly early age.

One just needs to look back at the greatest generation and what they went though with a full depression and WWII, and wonder what the hell are we doing wrong today.

Things were not better then. They led to hippies. The baby boomers who did mass amounts of drugs. Boomers led to slackers etc...

Life moves on. Pretending the past was different then it was doesn't help. What we need is to figure out how to move forward. Not mimic the past.

Starting with discussions about how social media may be negative and yes how healthy competition is useful not harmful.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. I read so many horror stories from teachers about parents losing their minds over the dumbest things.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
My opinion, there is really only one main issue:

Parenting.

If parents paid more attention to their kids, spent more time actually getting to know them, listen to them and help them through their problems, and stopped feeding them pills thinking that helps in any way, I believe we wouldnt be having this discussion.

We don't have a mental health problem or a bullying problem or gun problem. We have a parenting problem.

Social media problem as well. You live and die by that stuff at that age (so to speak).

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

As a USA wrestling coach I can tell a few stories. I often wonder what parents thought wrestling was when they signed there kids up.

I have a different crowd of people I hang out with. So I often forget the values people can have. I recently stopped competing in judo in my 40's and still do gi bjj. There are benefits to athletic competition and winning and loosing we need to debate and re establish.

The public highschool also has a cnc, plasma cnc, three 3 d printers, full adobe set ups, laser cutters, vinyl printers etc. The stem programs are fantastic.

Forward progress sometimes requires mistakes.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: thekaboose

The lil bastard couldn't get laid.

Sexuality is playing a big role here.

Bisexual jewelry symbol he displayed.

He also displayed a "Columbiner" pendant that other school shooters wore as they shot up their schools. It specifically represents "pansexuals" who lust after school shooters.

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids that display the "Columbiner" pin. If you see it on any student get your kid out of that school system as fast as possible and never go back. It is the kiss of death. Once the social media driven "Columbiner" cult has infiltrated the school through some weak minded sex starved freak, the odds of a shooting go up astronomically. Government will never investigate fully, they only want to take guns.

Source

Here is a psychologist's resource page on school shooters
Resource

Or you could, you know... try to reach these people on a basic level, tell them that it isnt as bad as they think, convince them that what they plan to do is wrong and that they are human. They deserve to be treated such...

Not branded as losers and freaks. Stop the bullying and spare the lives of the innocents.

Also

"Mother says"

Because she knew exactly the day to day ins and outs of the shooter. Stop pandering to MSM

Or label this Columbiner group what it is, domestic terrorist group then yank their sick twisted supporters out of school when they get outed. They can all be found quite easily by monitoring social medial.

Youre starting to sound more and more like a shooter on the line to snapping yourself man.......maybe you have more in common with these people than you care to admit

You might want to take a step back honesly.......

How is labeling a group that has proven to spawn multiple mass murderers as a domestic terror group going too far.

Is it hurting someones widle fweewings to call something what it really is?

Or maybe some people don't want the killings to stop because they feel they are so close to a gun grab.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Things were not better then. They led to hippies. The baby boomers who did mass amounts of drugs. Boomers led to slackers etc...

I meant the huge sacrifice and suffering they went though that none of us could deal with today. They also took us from the Wright Brothers first flight to the moon in about 60 years...crazy things they did, and crazy hard life they lived too.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And then you go to regular schools where teachers aren't even allowed to use red pen because it's too aggressive and hurtful.

Every time I see a
I just close my eyes and keep driving forward. My spirit will not be stifled or contained by your toxic colors.

The Ancient Greeks were pretty soft weren't they? Whatever happened to them? I'm sure it worked out fine!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

My opinion, there is really only one main issue:

Parenting.

If parents paid more attention to their kids, spent more time actually getting to know them, listen to them and help them through their problems, and stopped feeding them pills thinking that helps in any way, I believe we wouldnt be having this discussion.

We don't have a mental health problem or a bullying problem or gun problem. We have a parenting problem.

Social media problem as well. You live and die by that stuff at that age (so to speak).

This is specifically a social media driven cult. All the weird followers spawn new killers to adore from among those drawn to their group.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Exactly. I read so many horror stories from teachers about parents losing their minds over the dumbest things.

My kids didn't actually get a grade until 7th grade. Got S their whole lives in everything, even reading as my kid read Harry Potter in 3rd grade...lol

Sports too, I think it was Middle School when they first were allowed to see a score.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh, that wasn't a parent. That was my advisor when I started teaching. He also told me all kinds of wonderful things about which colors I should and should not use for my bulletin board displays too.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

He also displayed a "Columbiner" pendant that other school shooters wore as they shot up their schools. It specifically represents "pansexuals" who lust after school shooters.

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids that display the "Columbiner" pin. If you see it on any student get your kid out of that school system as fast as possible and never go back. It is the kiss of death. Once the social media driven "Columbiner" cult has infiltrated the school through some weak minded sex starved freak, the odds of a shooting go up astronomically. Government will never investigate fully, they only want to take guns.

Source

Resource

Or you could, you know... try to reach these people on a basic level, tell them that it isnt as bad as they think, convince them that what they plan to do is wrong and that they are human. They deserve to be treated such...

Not branded as losers and freaks. Stop the bullying and spare the lives of the innocents.

Also

"Mother says"

Because she knew exactly the day to day ins and outs of the shooter. Stop pandering to MSM

Or label this Columbiner group what it is, domestic terrorist group then yank their sick twisted supporters out of school when they get outed. They can all be found quite easily by monitoring social medial.

Youre starting to sound more and more like a shooter on the line to snapping yourself man.......maybe you have more in common with these people than you care to admit

LoL no offense but you dont take up enough space in my day to hurt my feelings bud, and it would take a hell of a lot more than that.....

The point is youre off base.....the point is youre engaging and advocating for exactly what pushed these people over the line in the first place......

Your suggestions of ostracizing people and name calling is more likely to create MORE shooters than do anything else...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Source

Resource

Also

"Mother says"

Wow didn't you already try that bullcrap with me?

edit on 20-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Source

Resource

Also

"Mother says"

LoL no offense but you dont take up enough space in my day to hurt my feelings bud, and it would take a hell of a lot more than that.....

The point is youre off base.....the point is youre engaging and advocating for exactly what pushed these people over the line in the first place......

Your suggestions of ostracizing people and name calling is more likely to create MORE shooters than do anything else...

So you are fine with your child going to school with one of these freaks wearing that Columbiner pendant? Simple question.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Source

Resource

Also

"Mother says"

So you are fine with your child going to school with one of these freaks wearing that Columbiner pendant? Simple question.

If I had kids yeah.......but then again I would teach my kids like I was taught, you know.......to be kind, be helpful and stand up for those who mistreated so.....

Also, again.......theres no such thing as a columbiner pendant.........youre stringing things together and making things up to ostracize a group of people.....

You know, like the Nazis did to the jews......

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Which is exactly why parents need to keep tabs on what their kids do on the internet. They wanna complain about privacy? Oh well, they're kids, they don't get to have privacy. I didn't. My parents went through my stuff on a weekly basis and if they ever saw me participating in some kind of creepy cult group I would've had a ton of 'splainin to do and all privileges taken away

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Any image of the "columbiner" pin/pendant?

This shows he was a communist has nothing to do with Columbine,someone doesn't know there history.
www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Which is exactly why parents need to keep tabs on what their kids do on the internet. They wanna complain about privacy? Oh well, they're kids, they don't get to have privacy. I didn't. My parents went through my stuff on a weekly basis and if they ever saw me participating in some kind of creepy cult group I would've had a ton of 'splainin to do and all privileges taken away

I have 2 kids they were given a choice. I can monitor social media meaning I have to have all passwords and will log in to Thierry accounts or no social media. My son decided he would rather do without then have mom and dad read his mags. Daughter decided it was more important to be on snap chat.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

It used to be that you could keep your kids off the internet. That was our plan -- build the kid a basic machine and let him have some games, but nowadays, everything requires internet connectivity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join