It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas school shooting suspect targeted girl who denied his advances, her mother says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Where? I have not heard that in connection with Pansexuality unless they happen to be both, but they are not connected specifically, and I have yet to read this person was Pansexual

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I heard yellow stars are good for id'ing the ones who are different...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

worked well with the concentration camps...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dude was an incel, plain and SIMPLE.

LOTS of those around these days, maybe even on here.

Incels and redpillers are kissin' cousins.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No. Some of us knew, and know, what a large part of the problem is. We've said so from the get-go. But we're ignored.

It's time, and well past, for the problem to be addressed where it should be addressed. At the schools, and as necessary, in the home.

Teachers and admin. need to be held accountable for their actions, or lack of same, as regards the situations that involve bullying. In the early stages, a simple word to the would be bully could stop it in its tracks...later on, the actions required to stop it may have to be more draconian. But something must be done. If they won't do it, they need to find another occupation. Teaching should be a calling, not a job.

...and in the home. Parents need to be held accountable, too. Bullying is a learned behaviour. Where does a child spend a goodly amount of time, other then in school? At home.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you sayin' I got no style?? I'll have you know I'm retro.

As has always been the case, kids judge others on what they wear, or don't. That's bullying, as I'm sure you know. That's one of the positive aspects of school uniforms. It takes away one tool the bullies have.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like a witch hunt you're calling for.

How is being a parent and watching out for your own kids safety a witch hunt? You seem weirdly triggered, are you a Columbiner or something?

Oh yeah you caught me!

Maybe you could have explained what a "Columbiner" is as a microculture (since you seem to be an expert.

All I got from the OP was that they're freaks and weirdos who sport bisexual jewelry--which looks like what exactly?

Oh yeah and anybody who gets rejected, investigate them, right? They must be Columbisexual freaks!

Your OP comes off as knee-jerky and ignorant.

I want you to take your 'anatomy of a high school shooting' to the police and get their reaction.

edit on 20-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Zaphod58

I heard yellow stars are good for id'ing the ones who are different...

Star-bellied sneetches tick me off!

edit on 20-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The problem started getting worse when parents began to be punished for disciplining their children and were told they had to be friends with their child. You can't be they're friend and their parent at the same time. So now we have children that have parents going to job interviews with them to make sure they're fair, parents that lose their damn mind because some evil teacher gave mommy's perfect angel a B, etc.

We can all agree that a dysfunctional family creates kids that go down the wrong paths. Gangs is a good example of this, but you do not see gang members going into a school/cinema etc to do mass murder even though they might have no problem with killing, or even have killed.

What we see is as you describe, a life of participation trophies, never fail existence. Then they see the real world and they go crazy by either moving into they parents basement the rest of their lives or decide in some cases to get back at the evil and unfair world and kill people.

Throw in the instant validation of social media and thousands of "friends" and more likes for the more outrageous thing they do, and you have people like that girl that disemboweled a cat on Instagram, or the people that beat the hell out of someone for no reason, because it gets more likes, and shows they're special.

This is the fuel that takes some sick fantasy to reality.

There's a fine line between monitoring and seeing something that gets reported and a witch hunt. Ostracism isn't the way to go. Many of these shooters have been ostracized for most of their school lives because they're Different. What the OP wants will almost guarantee that someone is going to snap. Until we start dealing with the mental health crisis in this country, and let parents be parents again, without the stigma and ostracizing that goes on about it, nothing will change.

The funny part is kids are nicer to each other today than when I grew up in the 60s/70s. They accept strange,weird, different much better than in my school day. They do have more avenues to be mean with social media, but harsh words is still not getting your ass whipped. The problem is kids can not handle it and they go down some dark path at the first hint that life isn't perfect, that life will chew you up and spit you out, that people suck...

I didn't have kids until I was 39 and I spent 28 years in the military. Today they are 15 and 18 and I'm 58, one wants to be an engineer and the other a pilot or dentist...lol No issues their whole lives, I even have a lot of guns that they shoot, but even as good as they are my guns are in a safe they can not get into. I have also told them when they sucked and congratulated them when they done well. I have always said that the world is cruel and you will not get anywhere unless you work hard and fight for it. That is the attitude they carry...

edit on 20-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont condone the attacks of this kid in the slightest....

but the name calling and the targeting and the ostracizing manner the OP has taken is exactly the type of bullying tactics that drive these kids over the edge......

We talk about how cruel kids can be.....

When its clear adults cant even police themselves not to do it........

Were broken

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There were entire generations raised that were taught to cope with problems, and went through these situations, without being drugged to the gills, or shooting up their schools. Then suddenly it was wrong to discipline and you risked having your children taken away for raising your voice in public. And any kid that had energy was suddenly ADHD and had to be drugged.

And what has the result been? A generation plus of people that don't know how to handle anything that doesn't go their way, or even how to interact in person.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose

The lil bastard couldn't get laid.

Sexuality is playing a big role here.

Bisexual jewelry symbol he displayed.

He also displayed a "Columbiner" pendant that other school shooters wore as they shot up their schools. It specifically represents "pansexuals" who lust after school shooters.

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids that display the "Columbiner" pin. If you see it on any student get your kid out of that school system as fast as possible and never go back. It is the kiss of death. Once the social media driven "Columbiner" cult has infiltrated the school through some weak minded sex starved freak, the odds of a shooting go up astronomically. Government will never investigate fully, they only want to take guns.

Source

Here is a psychologist's resource page on school shooters
Resource

Or you could, you know... try to reach these people on a basic level, tell them that it isnt as bad as they think, convince them that what they plan to do is wrong and that they are human. They deserve to be treated such...

Not branded as losers and freaks. Stop the bullying and spare the lives of the innocents.

Also

"Mother says"

Because she knew exactly the day to day ins and outs of the shooter. Stop pandering to MSM

Or label this Columbiner group what it is, domestic terrorist group then yank their sick twisted supporters out of school when they get outed. They can all be found quite easily by monitoring social medial.

Youre starting to sound more and more like a shooter on the line to snapping yourself man.......maybe you have more in common with these people than you care to admit

You might want to take a step back honesly.......
edit on 5/20/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was raised in a military family, and it was a great environment. We got trophies if we won, we moved away from friends and had them move away, watched friends find out their parent wasn't coming home again, and had to learn to accept that sometimes life sucked at a fairly early age.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Youre starting to sound more and more like a shooter on the line to snapping yourself man.......maybe you have more in common with these people than you care to admit

The deal is people can talk all day...say the nastiest stuff...BUT it is a long way from being a shooter. How many people out of 330 million are down right mean... now how many want to be a mass murder... This is a whole different level than even the worst offender of words.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The deal is people can talk all day...say the nastiest stuff...BUT it is a long way from being a shooter. How many people out of 330 million are down right mean... now how many want to be a mass murder... This is a whole different level than even the worst offender of words.

That wasnt my point.....

Besides none of them are shooters until they are.....

Im sure my friend who was shot in Vegas, and so many more of the victims and the dead, wish that the vitriolic nasty warning signs werent ignored about the man that gunned them down......
edit on 5/20/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I was raised in a military family, and it was a great environment. We got trophies if we won, we moved away from friends and had them move away, watched friends find out their parent wasn't coming home again, and had to learn to accept that sometimes life sucked at a fairly early age.

One just needs to look back at the greatest generation and what they went though with a full depression and WWII, and wonder what the hell are we doing wrong today.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i see cowboys and ranchers wear them during drives and when working with their animals but other then that not to often seen these days . but i guess if weather is terrible they come in handy?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's THIS all over again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

20 years ago these people didn't have internet hugboxes to embolden them. Back then? They GREW UP and dealt with social awkwardness. . . And maybe started a comic book store.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Seems people are too lazy to use google.

Learn about Columbiners 1

Learn about Columbiners 2

Google is easy folks, don't keep yourselves in the dark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join