It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas school shooting suspect targeted girl who denied his advances, her mother says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The lil bastard couldn't get laid.

Sexuality is playing a big role here.

Bisexual jewelry symbol he displayed.

He also displayed a "Columbiner" pendant that other school shooters wore as they shot up their schools. It specifically represents "pansexuals" who lust after school shooters.

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids that display the "Columbiner" pin. If you see it on any student get your kid out of that school system as fast as possible and never go back. It is the kiss of death. Once the social media driven "Columbiner" cult has infiltrated the school through some weak minded sex starved freak, the odds of a shooting go up astronomically. Government will never investigate fully, they only want to take guns.

Source

Here is a psychologist's resource page on school shooters
Resource
edit on 20-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like a witch hunt you're calling for.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What are the chances the lying media are telling the truth about any of these shootings?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Any image of the "columbiner" pin/pendant?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Sounds like a witch hunt you're calling for.

How is being a parent and watching out for your own kids safety a witch hunt? You seem weirdly triggered, are you a Columbiner or something?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Any image of the "columbiner" pin/pendant?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I also read that one of the students claimed the shooter liked to wear trench coats.
Rings a bell for the so called "Trench Coat Mafia"

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids

Isn't that part of the problem? Bullying and name calling kids by other kids? It's a common denominator here and at Parkland.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids

Isn't that part of the problem? Bullying and name calling kids by other kids? It's a common denominator here and at Parkland.

If you have a child in middle school or high school, have them be on the lookout for any weirdo loser kids that display the "Columbiner" pin.

Quote the whole sentence next time or you are part of the problem.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

weirdo loser kids

The irony.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You are the one who chose the terminology, not me. Name calling seldom succeeds in what it attempts to do.
edit on 20-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Where does it say he wore a "Colubiner" Pin???????????????? Also the Cult???? I saw none of that on your Fox news link. Seems to me your trying to make this fit your Agenda.

edit on 20-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are the one who chose the terminology, not me. Name calling seldom succeeds in what it attempts to do.

So in your world the murderer was not a loser, got it.

+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I googled columbiner pendant and no such image came up.

Probably because that's the Soviet red star. Notice the hammer and sickle?

Plenty of kids don't get laid, plenty of kids think getting laid is the be all and end all, before you start yes... I got laid plenty whilst at school. I didn't have a problem interacting.

But pull your kids out of schools because... Weirdo's?

Dude have you met many teenagers, they're all weird in one way or another and as clueless as heads of state's.

None of this that you've posted address the issue, bullying, undiagnosed mental health issues and a lack of framework in regards. Blame the parents, blame the school, blame the pupils.

Blame society, blame the gun. Blame the shooter too... Blaming people ain't gonna change a thing though.

Being a paranoid sentry, looking out for symptoms like the Soviet star ain't gonna solve crap.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So in your world the murderer was not a loser, got it.

Teaching your kids to target "weirdo loosers" probably isn't a great idea. Kind of like blowing up a wedding party in the middle east. You may actually create what you are afraid of.

As far as I know they don't let murderers go to school.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Part of the problem is everyone that doesn’t get is a victim and bullied. Bring some reality into the mix

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Where does it say he wore a "Colubiner" Pin???????????????? Also the Cult???? I saw none of that on your Fox news link. Seems to me your trying to make this fit your Agenda.

I dunno, maybe the OP is testing our crazy detector in some reverse psychology method.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: pavil

Part of the problem is everyone that doesn’t get is a victim and bullied. Bring some reality into the mix

Sure this is part of the problem. It's also that actual bullying happens and they follow you home in your pocket (smartphone)..

Social media has also created a highlight real of urealisticking awesome highlights. People don't post the things that suck..

Then we have a pill problem, food hormone problem, water pollution problem on top of social factors.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Perhaps the OP is a bit off course, but there is a point here.

There is something wrong with the way young people are being raised in this country. We talk about young white men because they are the ones highly publicized school shootings take place around, but it's been wrong with young black men for a while. In them, we see gang activity at high rates which also leads to high rates of death and criminal activity.

For young women, the problem behaviors are just as destructive to their futures, but less spectacularly and fatally so.

For them, you are looking at things like teen pregnancy which tend to destroy not just the young woman's long-term future prospects but seriously damage the long-term future prospects of her children as well and this goes on in all ethnicities.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I googled columbiner pendant and no such image came up.

Probably because that's the Soviet red star. Notice the hammer and sickle?

Plenty of kids don't get laid, plenty of kids think getting laid is the be all and end all, before you start yes... I got laid plenty whilst at school. I didn't have a problem interacting.

But pull your kids out of schools because... Weirdo's?

Dude have you met many teenagers, they're all weird in one way or another and as clueless as heads of state's.

None of this that you've posted address the issue, bullying, undiagnosed mental health issues and a lack of framework in regards. Blame the parents, blame the school, blame the pupils.

Blame society, blame the gun. Blame the shooter too... Blaming people ain't gonna change a thing though.

Being a paranoid sentry, looking out for symptoms like the Soviet star ain't gonna solve crap.

That photo I posted is the actual shoe of one of the Columbine murderers with the actual pendant worn by the murderer as he murdered.

This loser from Santa Fe wore one too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join