It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In October 2017 CIA Director Mike Pompeo said the CIA is "working to take down" Wikileaks.

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

I thought Pompeo was/is one of the good guys.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Cranky Qknight Esoteric: read, skim, dismiss or do as you see fit.

Breaking down the coming Q….

As mentioned many times, Q-group takes its energy and its direction from our collective expression: we are the mirror and the reflection Q references.

As we wake, we alter our vibration, altering the course of the process. The recent down time was a course correction of sorts. This correction was/is required due to something transpiring on/or around June 20th, (begins now), but will become a tangible feeling for most on or about June 17th and when/how you feel it will depend on you.

As I have mentioned the Q process has millions of moving parts on earth alone, a gazillion other parts all intertwined with(in) our planet, people and place in creation. The June point represents a convergence point of a great many processes. Team Q is watching this unfold, adjustments are being made to take maximum advantage of the sequence.

I expect there to be one or two “what the hell” moments in the Q reveal process shortly. Revelations that will even touch those who are not paying attention.

What does that mean for Q folks here and elsewhere? The Qsters as a whole, and Q Knights in particular, have driven the process, the light-engine if you will. It has driven us into a galacticly remarkable place. I mentioned last week, those who say “look at all that has happened in six months” are reflecting their personal change. Those who say “nothing has happened” reflect their stagnation or reluctance to feel. So this shout out is to those who “feel” the change and those who are unsure: Be open with your heart in the coming weeks, follow the Q lead of Unity, transcend the world of divide, division and so on. If you feel challenged internally lean toward the Unity side as it will guide. Follow liberation, not vengeance or vindication.

Earth is an expression not a rock. Earth gave/gives, the resources in 3d/4d and soon 5/d for all guests to use freely. The pedavores took control of what was not theirs to “take” (HRC, “we need to take back…” ) and demanded the guests, we/us, pay for the right to be here: money, labor, personal energy, and even our children are the price we pay for what was/will be again, freely given. Nexus point 6/20/2018: Choice: Heart: Liberation: Mirror+…

How it might feel to you? There is no real definition per se, but it will be feeling. It will have no intellectual equivalent, and it will be heart centered. You will feel it, not think it, but feel/be it and what Q is all about will be more clear to you too.

I’ll give at least one more shout out on this within the next few weeks.

Q has/says it well……

#1439 UNITY NOT DIVISION
#1264 Unity
#1263 Unity
#993 UNITY
#992 UNITY
#35 Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.
#1343Dark to LIGHT.
#997 Dark to LIGHT
#972 Shine the LIGHT BRIGHT
#854 Dark to LIGHT
#764 TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY
#610 Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT.
#134 Dark to LIGHT.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Congressman Jason Chaffetz tweets a "TIP" on where the next installment of the I.G. Report will posted soon.

Link To Tweet: twitter.com...

"Soon" is probably this week, or next week.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...

HAHAHA!!

Bronfmans too big to jail?

They are coming for you next girls! [HOPE]

Fijii won't be far enough!!!!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

THIS.

A few weeks ago, Clare Bronfman said they will "fight" to keep their company alive. Now they are falling apart. People involved in child sex trafficking who like to show their members videos of eating others brains are not "building a better world" as their slogan says. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They change as the narrative changes

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'd just like to add a further statistic that shows the Catholic Church decline was more dramatic 20 years ago and now it's more "hanging on" than facing a sudden change.

When my eldest child left catholic junior school, aged 11, I was a school governor for one of the best schools in the midlands, UK. This was in the late 90s.

I was living 10 miles from Birmingham, the UKs second largest city with a population of 1.5 million. Part of the definition of a city in the U.K. Is that it has its own cathedral. In Birmingham this was St. chads for the Catholics. In 1996 it's congregation had reduced to 70 regular church goers.

The Catholic Church demise in The UK is not a new thing -- it hit rock bottom 20 years ago and has basically been hanging on ever since. In the last 5 years however, more churches are being knocked down to make old people's homes or converted into houses of character.

The Great Awakening is NOW.... Just getting started with the tell all about the Catholic Church and their demise of the top powers.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even before the first Republican primary, a London-to-Langley spy ring had begun to form against Donald Trump. British spies sent to CIA director John Brennan in late 2015 alleged intelligence on contacts between Trumpworld and the Russians, according to the Guardian.

It appears that Halper had won Brennan’s confidence with a false report about Flynn in 2014 — a reported sighting of Flynn at Cambridge University talking too cozily with a Russian historian. Halper had passed this absurdly simpleminded tattle to a British spy who in turn gave it to Brennan, as one can deduce from this euphemistic account in the New York Times about Halper as the “informant”:

"According to people familiar with Mr. Flynn’s visit to the intelligence seminar, the source was alarmed by the general’s apparent closeness with a Russian woman who was also in attendance. The concern was strong enough that it prompted another person to pass on a warning to the American authorities that Mr. Flynn could be compromised by Russian intelligence, according to two people familiar with the matter."

Again, that’s early 2014 and a file on Flynn is already sitting on Brennan’s desk. In 2015, as word of Flynn’s interest in the Trump campaign spreads, the London-to-Langley spy ring fattens the file with more alarmist dreck — that Flynn had gone to a Russian Television gala and so forth. By February 2016, when it is reported that he has joined the Trump campaign as an adviser, the spy ring moves into more concerted action.

The stench of entrapment that hangs over this part of the story is unmistakable, and the spy ring’s treatment of Papadopoulos looks flat out cruel. Every figure who plays a key role in tripping him up — Mifsud, the Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, and Stefan Halper — has ties to British intelligence.

This unnamed former British intelligence officer adopts a very knowing, almost proprietary, tone, as if to acknowledge that the spying on the Trump campaign was a British-American venture from the start. Ignatius writes, “A former British intelligence officer who knows Halper well describes him as ‘an intensely loyal and trusted U.S. citizen [who was] asked by the Bureau to look into some disconcerting contacts’ between Russians and Americans.”

“Intensely loyal and trusted,” “asked by the Bureau” — how would he know? These are the insiderish phrases of a handler or fellow member of the ring.

What started in late 2015 with promise ended in panic, with British sources for the alleged Trump-Russia collusion going silent or mysteriously disappearing. A few days after Trump’s inauguration, the director of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, abruptly resigned, prompting the Guardian to wonder if the sudden resignation was related to “British concerns over shared intelligence with the US.” All of this raises plenty of questions, but one conclusion about this epic fiasco requires no spying: the fingerprints of the British are all over it.

spectator.org...

Great article describing more UK intel spying on trump associates and collaborating with Brennans cia.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well there is one way to test if ETS is legit. Ask about The Warehouse,The Factory,Valhalla and Icarus.

I would like to know what these are, could you please enlighten me?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

In October 2017 CIA Director Mike Pompeo said the CIA is "working to take down" Wikileaks.

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

I thought Pompeo was/is one of the good guys.

What if Pompeo knew Wikileaks was compromised? It would be a White Hat move.

I know his has a history of not liking Assange and WL though.

Making for strange bedfellows. Who would have predicted that Pompeo would be the point man with negotiations with North Korea a year ago?

Now that Memorial Day has passed it's time for another bombshell to come out.

Spying on Flynn since 2014? Via UK? Not good.

That will probably be blamed on Trump as well.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BackChannel17

Well this is an interesting development.

Can you give us all a little background on this to bring us up to speed?

JA was BC17 all along. Q spread disinformation when they told us it was a Fake and pay no attention. All the current ecuadorian embassy BS seems to be theatrics to conceal the departure of JA. I had my suspicions but i kept them to myself and awaited confirmation hence my [V] Chess post. They are definitely reading this board. Say hello guys and gals.

Still trying to catch up after the Memorial Day weekend, but last I heard Assange has not actually been seen at the embassy for quite some time. Hopefully, all this business about how they're going to kick him out is just a ruse to cover the fact that he left quite a while ago. If so, I expect it'll end with some kind of charade where we're led to believe he was snuck out in a delivery truck or somesuch.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
George HW Bush hospitalized in Maine.
Anyone think he will be planted in the ground within the next two weeks?

Possible. I still think that full disclosure about JFK's assassination is being delayed until Bush Sr. is dead.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
It's my understanding that one sells his soul to the Christian GOD for the promise of eternal life in a place called heaven.

Yep, that's what they told me in Sunday School

You can't sell your soul to God, because it belongs to him already.

Anyone who sells their soul to the devil (or any other entity) is trying to sell something they don't actually own.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join