It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

(post by Skyfloating removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The goal being to quote him accurately, which could easily be one or the other. Until the raw quote is spelled out, we're just guessing.

The thing is that within certain groups, if he said he sold his soul, that can only mean one thing.

If you look through the previous 2 or 3 pages you will see that there are people who cannot get away from the idea that "selling your soul" means "to satan". Even after I tell them that we were discussing a story that said that someone had sold their soul to god.

That is different than enderdog pretty much just saying, he meant signing a record deal and having to fulfill legal obligations.

We should be able to discuss "selling your soul" in both of these, and other, contexts but it seems like some people can't.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I read and star everything you write and click on every link and read again tho 98 percent of the time I have no friggin idea what you are trying to get us/me to understand.

That said I did figure out the first part of the 7 heads post minus the tree of life's deeper meanings.

Now if you would do an OP for beginners it would be wonderful. And if you have already done so and it was missed, could you link please?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The thing is that within certain groups, if he said he sold his soul, that can only mean one thing.

If you look through the previous 2 or 3 pages you will see that there are people who cannot get away from the idea that "selling your soul" means "to satan". Even after I tell them that we were discussing a story that said that someone had sold their soul to god.

We should be able to discuss "selling your soul" in both of these, and other, contexts but it seems like some people can't.

I accept that as a valid analysis. It would be interesting to compare the various versions of the story, over time. I think the "true god" idealization is a more recent refinement....and even scarier than the real thing.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
@WikiLeaks is compromised and infiltrated I'm certain of it and not simply because of their anti-Q statement.

twitter.com...

Edit: Please Retweet it! Only way to get it out there..

edit on 28-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I read and star everything you write and click on every link and read again tho 98 percent of the time I have no friggin idea what you are trying to get us/me to understand.

That said I did figure out the first part of the 7 heads post minus the tree of life's deeper meanings.

Now if you would do an OP for beginners it would be wonderful. And if you have already done so and it was missed, could you link please?

Lol I am right there with you on this L&L!

On all accounts... I seem to remember a thread Eisegesis attempted in which it was a game of sorts, I believe the thread died off because we could not follow!

I get the feeling that there is more to the books of Anton Wilson than an entertaining read... perhaps he was discussing the white hats, the true magician style white hats!?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
@WikiLeaks is compromised and infiltrated I'm certain of it and not simply because of their anti-Q statement.

twitter.com...

I agree. Wikileaks has been compromised for sometime. I think when we saw them messing with JA account is when the switch occurred. I have retweeted.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

twitter.com...

I agree. Wikileaks has been compromised for sometime. I think when we saw them messing with JA account is when the switch occurred. I have retweeted.

You mean when all the old tweets got deleted, then the account went offline, then re-appeared with a new pic and wallpaper, and suddenly JA is following a bunch of people when he wasn't before.

Nah. I'm pretty sure that the JA was invaded by Ty Pennington's CIA Tweet Makeover. Should be on HGTV in the fall.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Back when his account switched to following the Pope and UN Organizations maybe. Then they tried to stay stealth by posting stuff that might sound like JA, dropping a few misdirections here and there...until the ULTIMATE misdirection against Q a few days ago. I guess the whole thing has been building up to that tweet. DeepStaters arent that bright I hear.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Lol I am right there with you on this L&L!

On all accounts... I seem to remember a thread Eisegesis attempted in which it was a game of sorts, I believe the thread died off because we could not follow!

I get the feeling that there is more to the books of Anton Wilson than an entertaining read... perhaps he was discussing the white hats, the true magician style white hats!?

Thanks for the confirmation that I am not alone.

I was late getting to the treads an only participated in the last couple. He/she gave lots of texts that blew my mind and resulted in further research for me.

I personally need the basics and learn to look at things broader.

White hats can be in unexpected places. Eise is one.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Satanists hold protest rally at the Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation

Over the weekend, the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation held its annual conference in Chicago, and some of the sessions they held were advocating the same kinds of pseudoscience used in the 1980s to fuel the Satanic Panic.

That’s why members of The Satanic Temple’s Grey Faction were outside the Palmer House Hilton on Saturday, where the event was being held, to protest the harmful practices pushed by the ISSTD.

Today’s protest action is intended to draw awareness to the issues surrounding pseudoscience Recovered Memory Therapy, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and the hazards of an insular therapeutic community self-policing against harmful practices against their own economic interests. … Self-described as a “non-profit, professional association” that promotes “clinically effective, empirically based resources” for Mental Health professions, the ISSTD’s professional and scientific facade does not conceal their continued history of using therapy to promote debunked and discredited notions of international conspiracy.

Sure...if its a "debunked pseudoscience" then why are an increasing amount of educated psychiatrists, doctors and healers alarmed about it? Its not just paranoid Christians anymore.

So weird you just posted this.

I was just looking at their site because someone directed me there for info about sra and mind control stuff.

I just read also about this grey faction who protests against them.

They actually have info about this faction attending confrences and hassling survivors on their website.

When I look at this non profit that runs the conferences the ISSTD I get a bad gut feeling.

Just a hunch, their head office is in Maclean Virginia.

I feel like they may be a honey trap for survivors.

I swear people who have experienced this cannot even seek therapy without worrying who might be treating them.

It's crazy.

www.isst-d.org...

Actually the grey faction info was this website which led me to who was actually hosting conferences which is the first website.

ritualabuse.us...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well Washington Times not super mainstream but this is cool!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Source

This article contains the entire GCHQ letter and analysis of why GCHQ was working with U.S. Intelligence to Trap Donald Trump.

LINK: halturnerradioshow.com...

A thread was started on ATS to present this evidence, but was moved to the HOAX bin, only a few hours later.
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Based on what we know now, does this British GCHQ role in "the insurance policy", seem more REAL and ACCURATE?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Well Washington Times not super mainstream but this is cool!

How refreshing. A news orginazation that supports Trump. Then there is the fact that they are owned by the moonies.

Founded on May 17, 1982, by Sun Myung Moon, the Times was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the Unification Church, until 2010, when Moon and a group of former executives purchased the paper. It is currently owned by diversified conglomerate Operations Holdings, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the church.[6][7]

wikipedia

I have a long article saved on this group. Not really understanding what is going on with them.

But if they acknowledge what Trump does...good. Still, just who they are and what their agenda is needs investigating just to keep us aware of possible agendas.

Sorry for being so cynical about everything.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Gosh!

I didn't know.

I agree I am also cynical.

We all have to look at all info this way now!!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Dbl post decided to use it up.

This is about trying to make the hastag trend to save the tv show which is being cancelled...I discovered after seeing his weird tweets.

Idk. It's still weird, yes?

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: Dbl

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: liveandlearn

Gosh!

I didn't know.

I agree I am also cynical.

We all have to look at all info this way now!!

Yes, weird connections everywhere. As I recall, but have not looked back to confirm, is that their agenda was control as well.

nite all

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
RT produced a hit piece on Assange and Wikileaks today.

They treat WL as if it were still legit.

Short older quote from Pompeo claiming WL "...acts like a hostile intelligence service"

RT goes on the lay out the conditions of JA meeting with Schiff, it being only if JA is in US custardy. ad infinitum

With the current state of affairs, it seems RT is gunning to undermine JA, and WL. This is polar opposite to their past editorial position where Assange was a martyr. Back then, RT wanted boost WL to put out their message. Based on timing, it seems like RT wants to ruin JA personally. This indicates a split, imo.

Also raises the possibility RT (Russia proper) is / was behind WL. Trump even lumped them all together during the election, "go get her emails..."
This is suggested by the change of policy toward WL, explained by Putin's over-exposure on the subject.

edit on 29-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join