It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

I strongly suggest that all members read the T&C again before they make another post in this thread. All of the T&C apply to this thread, as well as every other thread.

ATS Terms and Conditions.

Do not reply to this post.

(post by AgarthaSeed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
SNIPPED QUOTE OF REMOVED POST

You don't make a Planet of the Apes reference on a Black person and not intend to make a racist statement. It's a car bomb. She made a huge error in judgement and is getting clobbered for it, rightfully so.
edit on 5.29.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I agree it was incredibly stupid whatever her intention may have been. maybe she was drunk or something

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

By me linking the MSM implications of this controversy, I'm not defending Roseanne's decision to post that tweet at all. It was absolutely a stupid move.

It's unfortunate bc in the past 24 hours she was drawing mainstream awareness towards both Soros and Jarrett's evil ways. Then she totally dropped the ball..

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Unfortunately this isn’t an excuse and hopefully her journey in self-discovery will have her take responsibility and own it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

Maybe I should have worded that better would never try to find an excuse for that kind of statement. I was was wondering really what her state of mind was to write something so stupid.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
FBI is urging people to reboot their routers after a cyberattack.

The FBI recommends any owner of small office and home office routers power cycle (reboot) the devices. Foreign cyber actors have compromised hundreds of thousands of home and office routers and other networked devices worldwide. The actors used VPNFilter malware to target small office and home office routers. The malware is able to perform multiple functions, including possible information collection, device exploitation, and blocking network traffic.

I will reset mine, but the tinfoil part of me wonders if there are alternative reasons for this. I don't have time to make a thread on this, but i think someone should to warn people.

breaking911.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
[chatter]
Barr set-up
Threatened
Forced to make ridiculous comments
Retaliation
They are desperate
ABC backfire
[/chatter]

Wheeeww πŸ˜ŽπŸ”‘πŸ”“

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

Maybe I should have worded that better would never try to find an excuse for that kind of statement. I was was wondering really what her state of mind was to write something so stupid.

It is the twitter age. There is no self reflection between a thought and a publication of that thought: straight to the presses with every single thought.

Many, many notable PR people said, over and over, "No good come of being on twitter." I know folks will say, "ah it's a tool for awakening..." but most people just tweet thoughts in their head, typed while riding a bike or while waiting for their latte order... Someone will have an epiphany which the entire world needs to hear right then, even if context is not given. They think each and every 200 character idea is precious, and worthy of the world reading it.

Joyce's Ulysses was an effort to document the 24 hour period if a person's life. Good god is it boring, uninteresting and a slog and my day looks just as boring.

Look at twitter feed and it is much the same. @ notwithstanding....

I've said this before, Kanye, Ms. Barr et al, are not going to be the wake up beacons, especially if we are only getting a 240 character peek about a single aspect without context or purpose. You will find it internally, not in a celebs tweet.

The Q process is a system of opening pathways to see the reality created. Tweeting random thoughts that the process is revealing, as those pathways opening up, should be kept internal until it has all sorted out.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No proof but here is my theory. The Fake News made a huge mistake with the "Children in Cages" thing and it's no coincidence that Roseanne Barr tweeting something that shocking not a day later.

Someone got to Roseanne and bribed her to post something like that attacking the left like she did in order to flip the news. I hope Anons can figure it out.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
No proof but here is my theory. The Fake News made a huge mistake with the "Children in Cages" thing and it's no coincidence that Roseanne Barr tweeting something that shocking not a day later.

Someone got to Roseanne and bribed her to post something like that attacking the left like she did in order to flip the news. I hope Anons can figure it out.

Was her account hacked?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What the Hell Is That Back Bulge?… Hillary Clinton Bundles Up Like an Eskimo For Memorial Day Parade

For at least the third time in the last week or two, Hillary has been spotted wearing a coat & scarf, in weather that is way too hot for that sort of clothing, attempting (unsuccessfully) to hide what looks like a back brace.

Remember when the MSM dismissed rumors of Hillary's health problems as a conspiracy theory? I'm waiting for the day she clomps out in a Mr. Freeze-esque mech suit, and CNN somehow finds this not even worth mentioning.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

you know, i rebooted mine too - just in case, and because i hadn't rebooted in a long time. But I really think this is a psy-op just to get everyone with a router imagining the Russians are trying to get in EVERYWHERE...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I highly doubt Roseanne's tweet was meant to have racist undertones, but if it gives ((( them ))) a morsel to misconstrue, it's RACIST!!!!
"Trump's a racist!"
"Q's a racist!"
"Q followers are an alt-right racist cult!"

....and so on.

You don't make a Planet of the Apes reference on a Black person and not intend to make a racist statement. It's a car bomb. She made a huge error in judgement and is getting clobbered for it, rightfully so.

I find it interesting that some person's, by virtue of their victim class identities, can be insulated from an entire range of what for most other people would be considered completely personal insults.

For example, with the VJ comment, there are two victim groups involved, so with Rosanne's completely bone-headed remark, instead of simply aiming at VJ, she wound up firing on two entire victim identity groups because of an -ism and -phobia label.

If someone made a similar comment, editing the insults a bit, aimed at someone like Mike Pence, no one would get offended on behalf of the appropriate identifier groups and no one would care because everyone would simply assign this to a personal insult directed solely at Mike Pence.

Now, let's think about Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

Attack the target, personalize it, polarize it.

If the right people are in place insulated by the right tribal identities, they are protected by an angry mob of REEEEEEEE. Are they not?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Getting rid of the ONLY celebrity that supported Q is a win for the Black Hats. If Roseanne really tweeted that (rather than her account having been tampered with), then she only has herself to blame. Comparing black people to apes is exactly what people like Soros would want us to be and do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

rebooted mine and a message showed up...

"Π£ вас Π±Ρ‹Π»"

wtf

πŸ˜ŽπŸš¬πŸ”‘

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is it certain that it was actually Rosanne herself that posted the comment? Could someone have got in her account and be posting as her?

Just seems strange that she would carelessly say such a thing and bugger things up for herself.

Something doesn't feel right about all this.

Roll on 6/11. The tension is exhausting lol.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't see chatter on the Q board , where did you get it from ?

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join