It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Skyfloating
In the past Roseanne has had her twitter account tampered with (I witnessed it first hand) so it wouldnt be the first time. Can't have a celebrity support Q (and if they do, they have to be seen as racist). This whole thing is suspicious.

But she's not using the Joy Reid Defense. She Apologized for the comment. You don't apologize if you get hacked.

Roseanne went full Tea Party.........Never go full Tea Party.

As part of the original TEA Party in my area, I sort of resent that.

She didn't go TEA Party, she went loony as she is wont to do. Having Rosanne on board was always going to be a mixed blessing. Sure she's got a big mouth, but she's also got a big mouth.

I'm a Tea Partier as well. I meant it in this way:

I refer to the first batch of whackos we put forth. There were some pretty crazy candiates we put forth that first election after the TP got traction. For example, even with a idiot in NV, we almost upset Harry Reid. Imagine if we had nominated a serious TP candidate instead of one with a lot of baggage. Imagine a Rand Paul type running in NV against Harry Reid.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Skyfloating

I've been reading some comments all over twatter slamming Roseanne. Many are saying her past is littered with racist comments.

Hmmm.

If that's the case, how come it's only this particular racist comment they're all blowing a fuse over? How come there's never been such a furore as this over her alleged many other racist comments in her past?

Because now she's a President Trump supporter, that's why.

How is it Disney did not cancel Keith Olbermann over this tweet.

edit on 29-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Skyfloating
In the past Roseanne has had her twitter account tampered with (I witnessed it first hand) so it wouldnt be the first time. Can't have a celebrity support Q (and if they do, they have to be seen as racist). This whole thing is suspicious.

But she's not using the Joy Reid Defense. She Apologized for the comment. You don't apologize if you get hacked.

Roseanne went full Tea Party.........Never go full Tea Party.

Consider a hacker who is intent on destroying someone else's popularity in this way. Would it be extra-convincing to her followers that she's a self-confessed racist if the hacker, still posing as Roseanne, later posts an apology for it?

I just don't understand the big hoo-har over this particular comment and not all the other comments she's posted in the past, as is being said. Why no big fuss before?

It's like the caged-kids photo the other day. Everybody was ranting and raving at Trump and how disgusting he is for allowing it to happen. Until they all found out the pic is from BO's admin. They couldn't delete the pics and comments from their accounts fast enough. Then SILENCE.

Because BO did it, they aren't disgusted at kids being caged any more?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So, about the whole Rosanne Barr thing....

Weren't she & network already sparring over them telling her that next season "will not" be political?

Maybe she did this purposefully so that THEY were the ones to break the contract, and that frees her up to take her show to a different network.

A sort of "self sabotage" move that ultimately frees her in the end & we all know that by next week, most will have forgotten her comment and it will fall into the memory hole.

But that's just my thinking. Carry on....

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

It's Rosanne!

Who gives a #. I cringed the moment I learned she was pro-Q.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

We understand how the MSM talking heads operate, and that MSM executives cut deals with Hillary/Obama/DNC. When Trump won, they entered a phase of hate that will not end until President Trump is out of office. The best way to make them look even more foolish, is to support the President's polices and put more Trump-supporting Republicans in offices around the country.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Precisely. Why now do they give a #? Never did before.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Q&A on ETS' twitter right now if you have any Qs for him.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come across as arguing with you. I was just hoping she’d take responsibility for it and she did.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
FYI.. An update:

The Inspector General Michael Horowitz, and top-ranking FBI officials, will appear before Congress next Tuesday, June 5th.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

This means that the 2nd installment of the Inspector General report on 2016 election meddling by the Obama Administration, will be made public BEFORE June 5th.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust

Eric Greitens, the embattled Republican Missouri governor facing a sexual misconduct scandal and allegations of misuse of a charity donor list, said Tuesday he will resign this week.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
What the Hell Is That Back Bulge?… Hillary Clinton Bundles Up Like an Eskimo For Memorial Day Parade

For at least the third time in the last week or two, Hillary has been spotted wearing a coat & scarf, in weather that is way too hot for that sort of clothing, attempting (unsuccessfully) to hide what looks like a back brace.

Remember when the MSM dismissed rumors of Hillary's health problems as a conspiracy theory? I'm waiting for the day she clomps out in a Mr. Freeze-esque mech suit, and CNN somehow finds this not even worth mentioning.

FWIW, Twitter user @EyeTheSpy answered a question about what was Hillary hiding.

His answer was that it was a back brace and the implication (if I interpreted correctly) was that she was intentionally injured. Like she owes something to some nasty people and they intend to collect?

Take that with a hefty grain of salt I suppose. It just caught my attention when I read that.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So to summarize. Roseanne's Twitter couldn't have been hacked because she apologized on twitter?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I told you what happened to Hillary. Head transplant
edit on 29-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That would explain the scarf and brace.
I wonder whose body she got?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

When Hillary lost her balance in the India hotel bathtub, she fractured her wrist and threw her back out of whack. Maybe hit her head on the spout too.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Margot kidder

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

When Hillary lost her balance in the India hotel bathtub, she fractured her wrist and threw her back out of whack. Maybe hit her head on the spout too.

I’ve had 3 major back operations and my back has gone out me countless times. I’ve never had a contraption anything close to that. My vote is for head transplant.
edit on 29-5-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Ala,

Probably not far off. My understanding is Clone Time is up shortly, as in no new bodies and the animating energy in the various bodies will never see another human body again. Look for Bush senior to signal the demise shortly

His "death" to use the term loosely will be important.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

She sure seems invigorated

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join