It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Who if BO and BV?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: dntwastetime

Who if BO and BV?

BO stands for Board Owner of 8 and BV for Board Volunteer.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I know theres a lull in the Storm. Found this and laughed. Sometimes it feels like this:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Ugh.

I dont subscribe to this theory necessarily, good to see what's being said.

This chick is meant to be a hardcore activist. Assange die hard supporter and insider.

My question is are Assange and Snowden psyops?

We think what we think about them because the msm and movies told us to.

I know attacks will intensify, just food for thought is all.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is wrong . this is called Q is a larp, or division/ concernfagging . Q posted a photo of the presidents signature and white house stationary. Let me give you some of what I have learned from Surfing and Baking over these last few months. SHE HAD TO WIN AT ALL COSTS . Q said to think Sum of all fears . Killdawg was building or going to build a n u ke in Iran or NK with the clown handlers and U1 material as well as Obamanations 200 billion a year money for free to the clowns . They would build the device there and then light it off in a US city to blame on Russia to get us into a war that would disarm and destroy us and freedom forever off the Earth. The pope would rebuild the temple sit on Satan's throne there killing GOD forever and rule over the World with Sunday law, new inquisition with all the brutality, etc. Q is real and he is our only hope.
edit on 26-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i definitely evaluate hotness aside from whether i support someone politically.

i mean i didn't lust for bernie

originally posted by: Enderdog
Personally...I thought your comment was hilarious. But maybe this forum is not the most friendly toward wry humor...

well... wryness is often lost in translation, in text-based communication. and this is a thread people feel very serious about. and many of my posts in this thread have been somewhere on the antagonistic-to-snarky scale. so the dice are loaded to think i'm being a jerk at this point.

but i appreciate your light-heartedness
edit on 26-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hey Meryl Streep and Oprah now is the time to come clean because Weinstein is going to rat you out faster than Speedy Gonzales on coc aine. Hollywood will go up in flames. Enjoy the warmth of the righteous fire.

What is happening PE!?

I have thoroughly enjoyed your contribution to these EPIC threads of Truth. I do believe that this post in particular is spot on. To see this scumbag go down, simply for the tip of the ice berg of his crimes indicates that he is absolutely flipping on the rest of the sadistic scum that inhabit #pedowood.

I can not wait to see Streep and Oprah taken down off their platforms, hiding behind their virtue signaling. Feeding their fellow monsters. One can only hope this all comes out in to the public!

Burst the cognitive dissonance spells!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Georges interesting morning data dump . I found the Malta data interesting and though a few here would also . Lots of US university links with lots of emblem's to ponder

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Ugh.

I dont subscribe to this theory necessarily, good to see what's being said.

you know... i was pretty sure this was all just trolls from the chans with a gambit that didn't fall apart in the first hour, for once... but she makes a fairly good point about it being a deep state psyop.

of course, given that she's right that most of what Q says is just heads up about what's going to be in the news, it's not something that a fairly savvy outsider couldn't come up with as well, and it's not like the deep state playbook in these matters is totally unknown or not discernable.

just my two cents, anyway

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
As we know, Kim met with Moon again today. With the speculation that Kim WAS held prisoner by his military bosses, is it rediculous to think Kim lives in S. Korea now under protection?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Well it's all connected and Weinstein is going to light the match. Morgan Freeman for instance is taking the easy way out and is letting some women accuse him of minor inappropriate things so people don't take a closer look at him dating his own step granddaughter that was murdered and conveniently is no longer able to tell her story. Hollywood is the place where dreams come true but you lose a vital part of yourself in the process of becoming famous. Kubricks Eyes wide shut was a documentary of real life events and it even got toned down considerably. Food for thought. Guess who was born in 1984? Mark Zuckerberg. Scientology is part of Hollywood as well and the protection they offer is not just for the members. The spider web that Q mentioned many times over refers to all these connections and it spans the whole globe.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Avoid NSA data collection.
It failed.

What about this , maybe a warning that he's comprised?
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2018 10:25:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2018 10:25:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

fiVer (I wanted to call you fiXer, but ...
) , I agree that a lot is lost in text based communications.
You have caught some grief on these threads, but I appreciate the balance you provide.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i would like to throw this one out there for y'all...

given the great deal of passion in this thread for stopping child abuse and pedophilia conspiracy... and given that there is also a great deal of passion in this thread for supporting trump and his policies...

how do you feel about trump's immigration policies of separating children from their families, given that the dept of HHS has lost track of 1500 migrant children? does that give you pause or concern at all? these children have been made vulnerable to abuse and may never be recovered, are you worried about them? does that change how you feel about trump's policy here?

i'm genuinely interested in how you reconcile that... i'm surprised that i haven't seen any threads about it on this forum, given the passion in the community for protecting children. does it only matter if they're not immigrant children?

ETA link to report, page 8 if you'd like to read it for yourself: www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Do you have something to provide your claim?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

thanks
i've definitely given some grief as well, i think!

i don't feel as called to it as i did previously, but i do still like to check in from time to time and see what y'all are on. you've definitely made a mark on the conspiracy community.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

edited to add a link to the report, but this story is bigly in the news right now if you want to look around as well

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
[WHITE]

[TAKES]
[BLACK]

Enjoy this Weekend.
[V]

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You seriously bring up 1500 children against 800k missing children and counting every year just to paint Trump as a racist? Get lost and
for once. You clearly don't know anything about this topic.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That maybe true but then it's more important to manhunt those human child traffickers from top to bottom so that these children if not allowed can go back save to their own country?

Their parents knew the risks as sad as it may be they are responsible for their children to take those chances for a better future.

If those children would've been legally asked for asylum via proper ways it wouldn't have happened imo?

In most cases the parents or families are naive to believe uncle Jose that he and his buddies can safely cross borders for the right amount of money.

Most never leave and the money is gone ,and sadly many are being captured by the wrong people. A few actually make it or after will be caught anyway.

These people or parents need a risk course first before trying this dangerous trip that in maybe nighty percent fail.

If they had a government that would gave them a course for " how to enter the US without risks for dummies " then they probably would use that money wisely for something else?
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2018 10:55:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2018 10:55:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join