It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Well here's something noteworthy. Not Q related. Or at least directly.

Louis Farrakhan had some very positive words about Trump today. I don't agree with plenty of what Farrakhan says, but this is something substantial in the black community. His voice carries a lot of weight.

Here's a vid from a radio interview:

Twitter link with video

Jay-Z should phone him up and let him have it lol.

What a convo that would be to hear.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Today at the Naval Academy, Trump stood and shook every graduate's hand. 1100 of them. Took 90 minutes.

If nothing else happened from now until then, good or bad, i'd vote for him again.

First time since following politics (long time) I've been proud to be an American.

I'm Canadian, but given the economic boom that's happening, which is like the 80's times 2 (bigger, more complex economy), I announced in my office today - F it, let's just pretend we're American and MAGA!

Justin Trudeau is a child pretending to be a man, and we're starting to gag up here.

I'm still proud to be Canadian mind you don't get me wrong, eh? but oh what a relief it is I cannot begin to tell you to see the good 'ol USA on the comeback trail to it's once proud status and stature. The screaming leftists can just go to the hell of their own making or come along and enter the new era. F 'em if they can't take it, let their bubble burst, and it will and IS.

For you my American friends and neighbors to the south - welcome BACK!

Where you from on Canada brother? I'm also Canadian. I'm a proud Albertan and live in the Edmonton-ish area.

I hate Trudeau with a passion. Even more than his scumbag father.

Well, hello there! Edmonton! Awesome. I have a good client over there, well up and over there. I live in what I like to call Vangroovy, Supernatural BC, Canada. It's not necessarily as great as it sounds either! Vancouver looks great but it's socially vacuous and empty, could also call it VanHoover, a social vacuum.

I grew up in small town Ontario though, praise God, as a mischievous and rebellious Minister's son where I would skip church but still ring the bell for my cigarette allowance..

I'm proud to be a Canadian, and yeah, Trudeau is a loser, but Harper was an NWO psychopath so he had to go. Trudeau is like our version of Obama. He's got to go. The romance is definitely over and the bloom is off the rose. He's done. I don't know as much about Canadian politics though so I don't know what it will take to trigger a new election to get him out. Maybe if he travels to India one more time that would do it?

edit on 25-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

trudeau hot as hell

i could watch him bhangra all day

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Crossing my fingers that scientology is the next to go down in flames on Q's list!!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Travolta !!!!??

He'll fall soon.

Scientology soon to be Iontology

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

twitter.com... -beginning of thread.

You guys were talking about Wictor earlier, he is great , isn't he?

I think this analysis of Trump inserting commandos to protect Kim is bang on!

How does he know everything?!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

So an anti-semitic nationalist is who you are celebrating "support" from?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Anyone who is curious with a few minutes to spare should watch the Alex Jones Farrakhan interview, the edited down version.

I don't want to fill the page with an unrelated YouTube video, but it deserves mention. I'll let it's content speak for itself.
edit on 26-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: a typo, omg

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

And here I thought maybe you were gay (I know you're female), but that's no reason to support someone or vote for them, is it? How shallow can you be?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

""White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through," he later said.""

"""let me tell you something, when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."""

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

And here I thought maybe you were gay (I know you're female), but that's no reason to support someone or vote for them, is it? How shallow can you be?

i'm not canadian, i can't vote for him and my support doesn't make any difference.

so your point is...?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Point. That the looks of our leaders really shouldn't make any difference whatsoever. Jean Cretien looked bad and spoke out of the side of his mouth from a palsy, but he was smart enough not to join the US in Iraq, to refuse to attend the first 9/11 Memorial and to speak out in Chicago not long thereafter and exclaim that the USA could not longer be trusted to be a benign force in the world.

Wheras Trudeau is like some sort of leftist, marxist (secretly) virtue signalling panzy boy of a man who's only real virtue is that he's good looking and his name is Trudeau, but he doesn't represent Canada in a way that's congruent with who we really are as Canadians. We don't NEED others to love us, don't need to look good and kiss ass everywhere we go. His resume was much too thin, so all he has is some sort of faux limelight, as if he ought to have the right to celebrity status simply because he's good looking (to each their own) and his name is Trudeau.

I have a good female friend, more of a sister who now lives in Montreal, and she loves her Trudeau, but my God it's so shallow. She can't begin to explain his overall policy platform, nothing, she just likes him personally, because of the way he looks.

That said, we needed him to oust Harper, who was like our Bush Jr. and now we have some sort of Obama type figure or so he thinks.

Canada in a certain way ought to be the true model of what a modern multicultural nation looks like and we are already the love of the world, or were. Sorry for Justine Trudeau, and Justin Bieber.

His dad however, he was awesome, so smart and articulate, and mischeivious.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau gave the media the finger from a train, was photographed doing a Pirouette behind the Queen's back, and the moment he left a meeting with Nixon after doing circles around him, Nixon exclaimed - what an ASSHOLE!

Mulroney was an ass kisser, NWO type. Harper the worst of all total NWO Satanic-system pyscho. Very corrupt.

We haven't had anything approaching what a Prime Minister ought to be since Jean Chrétien.

We need a real leader to arise who really understands the Canadian heart and soul, which most certainly isn't pretentious or shallow in the least.

Trudeau doesn't have the first clue, and it's so obvious.

Who cares what he looks like.

But since you're not Canadian, you get a free pass, because you were only commenting on his hotness. It's absurd that's all.

edit on 26-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Maybe I should post the video after all.

edit on 26-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: Minister of Reality

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Thanks. It's important to remember that he's a black supremacist, as were the Obamas even though Barack Obama is half white.

Identity politics based on the color of one's skin, is absurd and ridiculous. It shouldn't make a difference, there's no need for a reverse racism or black identity politics or continued sense of victimhood.

Nevertheless, here's the full video where the talk about Kanye and then Trump starts at just after the 25:00 mark.

edit on 26-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am sure some of you follow backchannel17 on Twitter? They claimed to have posted their last post. This is strange stuff, kids.

The last 3 posts, in order:

@BackChannel17

·

1h

Apologies Patriots World Wide. Last Post Ever Coming from this Back Channel happens in -5m We are taking our place on the world stage soon and will no longer have need of this line. Things will be very clear soon. ---- Trust The Plan. -BC17

twitter.com...

Before I give this last message. I want you all to know: It has been an honor to fight here beside you all in secret I apologize for disinformation given about MY identity Again, all will become clear very soon. Disinformation was necessary in order to stay safe. Truth Matters

twitter.com...

@BackChannel17

·

1h

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

M.I.A. - Paper Planes

www.youtube.com

twitter.com...

Now, I trust WAY too easily....but, could it be???

They posted a picture of JA holding a note that says "keep fighting". Does anyone know if this is an older picture?
twitter.com...

This could be ANYONE claiming to be Assange. For now, I choose to believe it was really him.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Looks like it was JA, somehow on a backchannel17 (Q), and Q related. Remember the chess board and the thing with the Fire and Fury book published on Google?

He's going to be ok, and will resurface. Incredible!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Incredible, indeed. It really makes me think he is already free and inside the US.

It's funny because I have thought a certain person in this thread was Assange (I am not going to name any names). Or maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

If this was really him...he will be entering the world stage pretty soon.

What a long, strange trip it has been!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Deadman switch activated while still alive/resurrected?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Personally, I think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join