It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No wonder they're after JA again !!

He's gonna get em all !!

😲

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Either YouTube hit the dump button on Twyman or she deleted the videos herself. Her website is also devoid of content, surprisingly, which makes me think bad things.

Hey Google and Other Bets, GTFO.

edit on 25-5-2018 by eisegesis because: censored

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Today at the Naval Academy, Trump stood and shook every graduate's hand. 1100 of them. Took 90 minutes.

If nothing else happened from now until then, good or bad, i'd vote for him again.

First time since following politics (long time) I've been proud to be an American.

I'm Canadian, but given the economic boom that's happening, which is like the 80's times 2 (bigger, more complex economy), I announced in my office today - F it, let's just pretend we're American and MAGA!

Justin Trudeau is a child pretending to be a man, and we're starting to gag up here.

I'm still proud to be Canadian mind you don't get me wrong, eh? but oh what a relief it is I cannot begin to tell you to see the good 'ol USA on the comeback trail to it's once proud status and stature. The screaming leftists can just go to the hell of their own making or come along and enter the new era. F 'em if they can't take it, let their bubble burst, and it will and IS.

For you my American friends and neighbors to the south - welcome BACK!

Canadians are weird but lovable. At least those I met in Ottawa.

It feels like we have a voice. I hope Trump is altruistic. I pray he is.

But history is history. A toll's a toll and a roll's a roll.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I served under 6 Presidents, there was only one other that I could say I served unconditionally. I would have nary an issue serving under this President. Its things like this, a simple and genuine handshake, that shows the troops who their Commander in Chief really is. Yes, he's a typical born and raised New Yorker, up to this point has that really been a bad thing? I just don't see it. Kind of reminds me of another New Yorker whos revered, Teddy Roosevelt just sayin.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

LOL you sound like a #Qanuck
Awesome

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let freedom ring! (and you cannot unring a rung bell)

Perhaps because I'm Canadian and a little weird a little "touched" (but still lovable), a number of years ago, after a number of years fighting against the evil beast in the system (which came to the forefront on 9/11) I had a profound spiritual crisis, what some might call a dark night of the soul if you will (something that it would be nice if others were spared the ordeal which wasn't fun at all) and it's another story, but through it and into the light at the end of the tunnel, that was the saying that issued forth from my prophetic intution..? I don't know what to call it, a vision?

Thus when I saw Q use it, I felt that it was synchronistic, to me and highly symbolic.

I was also led or drawn to consider the negative synchronicity or misfortune of the Liberty Bell in Philadelphiam which cracked (need to go back and look up the whole story).

Anyway, the idea that came to me is that if any of it was of any value or consequence (and nothing happens in absolute isolation) that if I was given a free wish or a prayer that would be answered or even a reward of some kind for my ordeal in attempting to snatch the boon for humanity from the evil PTB (wherever they might be whether here &/or offword), the most noble, the most altruistic and symbolic thing that I could ever ask for, as strange and wierd as this may sound would be for an official re-casting of the Liberty Bell or the Liberty Bell 2.0 (ringable) and that on the day that happens, not for my sake, but that of the USA as a nation and the rest of the world of which she is an integral part - the prophecy that I, a Canadian madman, agonized to help give birth to, would be fulfilled and realized.

Isn't that ridiculous?! LOL!

Or maybe not so ridiculous, and wouldn't I be remiss if I didn't relate this little anecdote of spiritual madness and it's resolution in time and history, in this particular thread right now at this particular moment in time?

If Trump did that sometime in his 2nd term, when it's become a REALITY or a hard won ideal within reach, and a new Liberty Bell were to be rung in an official ceremony, well then I would have fall facedown on the ground in tears of gratitude, and astonishment, that the redemptive love and power of God knows no bounds.

My "theory" is that it would ring out throughout all the spheres to shouts of joy and praise and worship love and laughter in the heavenly realms, when what was bound on earth was bound in heaven also.

Solipsistic, delusional, "crazy".. maybe, or maybe not?!

"Let freedom ring" says the Lord our God?

"We can't. The bell is cracked?"

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

LOL you sound like a #Qanuck
Awesome

I just hope that I wasn't the only one to express tears of patriotic love for the USA when that song played.

Wouldn't that be ironic? Awakened Canadians are more fervently patriotic than Americans, towards the USA. We love you even more than you do! Yeah that's a Canadian type sentiment. We don't really know who we are, really, and we're ok with that, although we may say sorry more than needed, but we know that YOU DO, and that's what we've always loved about you, and that you love us, those kinda strange and weird people in that land that's true north or in the great white north, eh.

I think you need us as objective rational observers, and if we're for you, then who or what could be against you?

And if I can give you access to this humor of the knowledge of true understanding, then by golly gee didn't I just do you a favor?

Love yourself again America, not because of Trump, but because of the icebreaker in him that you elected, while somehow getting Clinton out of the way by some sort of collusion, not with Russia, but with God almighty, and that is perhaps what would scare Hillary Clinton and the Obama's the most ie: that it was a great triumph even moreso than a great defeat, greater by far than most know (therefore Trump must be undermined, but it's by far too late now..).

"I will fool the people, I will fool them yes I WILL say the Lord! Trump will become a Trumpet!"

What's nice is that even if there are tears of regret, there's also tears of hilarity including the hand that comes to wipe them all away with a smile.

"And they will learn war no more."

"When the hearts of men (and women) change, kingdoms WILL change!"

It's doable, it's within our grasp now due to the "great re-awakening".

P.S. This isn't an attempt to harangue anyone, so um, sorry!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WOW
This is just Awesome
This guy is good
from 8Chan
Do you believe in Q now

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Has she come out with something recently that would warrant this? I kinda follow her and was unaware of anything new she put out, but I have been busy.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Follow the PEN! [CONFIRMED]

Future proves past
Q

That blew my mind! I hadn't seen the *barely* visible letters off to the right at first.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

#MAGA

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
This is just Awesome
This guy is good
from 8Chan
Do you believe in Q now

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Our human intellectual capital and performance potential is unlimited, individually and as part of the human species in 21st century Earth AND with lots of contrast and comedic material available looking back with clarity and near 20/20 hindsight. We were absurd, and were fooled and taken advantage of by people that didn't really have our individual and personal best interests at heart. Collectivism. The enemy of Liberty.

Framing and context is decisive. Celebrity culture and the "limelight" isn't, it's just more identity politics which would seek to divide us all and is trying to do that using the personage of Trump for some sort of collective irrational hatred, fear and loathing and self-righteous condemnation (like Comey and Clinton), which doesn't appear to be stacking up or holding a lot of water compared to what Trump policy is trying to accomplish on behalf of the American people, even if it's in the face of some slings and arrows or more than a few.

This is great!

I need more popcorn. Seriously. Popcorn and a tall beer, eh.

Happy Memorial Day weekend our American friends!

Be blessed! You deserve it, because you honor what's important, again, praise God.

"For God and country."
~ Q

edit on 25-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well here's something noteworthy. Not Q related. Or at least directly.

Louis Farrakhan had some very positive words about Trump today. I don't agree with plenty of what Farrakhan says, but this is something substantial in the black community. His voice carries a lot of weight.

Here's a vid from a radio interview:

Twitter link with video
edit on 25-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Grammar

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Well here's something noteworthy. Not Q related. Or at least directly.

Louis Farrakhan had some very positive words about Trump today. I don't agree with plenty of what Farrakhan says, but this is something substantial in the black community. His voice carries a lot of weight.

Here's a vid from a radio interview:

Twitter link with video

Farrakhan got a phone call from Diamond and Silk.

😲

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Today at the Naval Academy, Trump stood and shook every graduate's hand. 1100 of them. Took 90 minutes.

If nothing else happened from now until then, good or bad, i'd vote for him again.

First time since following politics (long time) I've been proud to be an American.

I'm Canadian, but given the economic boom that's happening, which is like the 80's times 2 (bigger, more complex economy), I announced in my office today - F it, let's just pretend we're American and MAGA!

Justin Trudeau is a child pretending to be a man, and we're starting to gag up here.

I'm still proud to be Canadian mind you don't get me wrong, eh? but oh what a relief it is I cannot begin to tell you to see the good 'ol USA on the comeback trail to it's once proud status and stature. The screaming leftists can just go to the hell of their own making or come along and enter the new era. F 'em if they can't take it, let their bubble burst, and it will and IS.

For you my American friends and neighbors to the south - welcome BACK!

Where you from on Canada brother? I'm also Canadian. I'm a proud Albertan and live in the Edmonton-ish area.

I hate Trudeau with a passion. Even more than his scumbag father.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I remember reading an article many years ago that VLF frequencies were used to communicate between subs. Caused all sorts of marine wildlife deaths
Also affected whales ending up beaching them many times off West Australias coast.
When our Prime Minister Holt in the late 60's tried to get on U.S. Pine Gaps base he was refused entry. Highly secretive facility

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join