It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You make me laugh it's called a wall of disparity

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You seriously bring up 1500 children against 800k missing children and counting every year just to paint Trump as a racist? Get lost and
for once. You clearly don't know anything about this topic.

wow, where did i say anything about trump being racist? check out decaf dude, it might be a help.

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That maybe true but then it's more important to manhunt those human child traffickers from top to bottom so that these children if not allowed can go back save to their own country?

Their parents knew the risks as sad as it may be they are responsible for their children to take those chances for a better future.

....i agree it's important to continue to hunt child traffickers. i'm asking, do you think it's a good policy to separate these children from their parents, but you've jumped to 'well it's the parents' fault'... which doesn't do much to help the children, imo.

originally posted by: Elostone
All children deserve to be protected and even one falling through the cracks of bureaucracy is too many.
We must keep in mind, however, that many of these "children" are in reality, are mid to late teenaged thugs and MS13 gang members.

do you have a source for that claim?

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting that so many people on social media are suddenly using the 1500 missing kids to discredit PG further. They are still in denial of reality but hey nothing says i care about children more then using them as an excuse to blame Trump. F#cking hypocrites.

i also didn't say anything about pizzagate... really, cut back on the caffeine. you're overreacting to my post.
edit on 26-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You make me laugh it's called a wall of disparity

I don't know what you think I meant but I didn't mean a wall of disparity.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Actually I shouldn't have reacted at all ..

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'm not living in a movie, we're not Jedi. .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Actually I shouldn't have reacted at all ..

sorry, do you mean you'd rather now that you'd just ignored me?

am i being shunned? is this an amish thing? have i sinned against the community?

>_>

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Despite the #rant this is a very plausible explanation that ties everything together.

Kudos.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

No I just answered your question from my own point of view but as you said I was overreacting so I obviously shouldn't have said anything if it doesn't make sense..

link   

I'm not living in a movie, we're not Jedi. .

You are not really knights either.

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Despite the #rant this is a very plausible explanation that ties everything together.

Kudos.

i thought totally the opposite... differing perceptions indeed.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

no worries, i thought your reply made sense, it just didn't answer the question i was trying to ask. maybe i wasn't clear enough to start with.

ETA: i said PerfectEnemy was overreacting... the only part of my post that pertains to your post is the part directly below your quoted bit:

"....i agree it's important to continue to hunt child traffickers. i'm asking, do you think it's a good policy to separate these children from their parents, but you've jumped to 'well it's the parents' fault'... which doesn't do much to help the children, imo. "

i hope that clears things up.
edit on 26-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

How do you know have you seen my horse ?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Best advice is don't feed the clowns. Tree fiddy a reply you give him in drugs ,alcohol, rent and whatever other hollow pleasure he or she makes from covering up child killers. Clowns going down !!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

A horse does not a knight make.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Ah you're right , I'm going to push that button and stick with the thread .

I thought as we have to wait for Q drops I could play around awhile with them ..

Click...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Gaddafis missing billions have previously been memtioned on ATS. How is this Q related

No offense but i'm curious how these Q threads go off into different tangents?

Were's the relevance? Do we mention say VW settling with the EPA? Where do we draw the line. Its hard to keep up with a thread that grows at least 40/50 pages a day

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To add or subtract to the Q thing is never a bad idea . I guess it all about how cautious we are about becoming dogmatic about our core beliefs . I think Q is something we can all touch upon with the vast amount of data and conversations it has sparked . Sometimes I think I would have been better off staying in the woods and trying to figure out what the wild life might be trying to tell me . Anyhow this vid is only one of many that look into the Q thing .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you want to see where the killing blow went down it was around bread #1895-1896 and the next few breads of that night up to around 1130 pm you can see it all go down in the bread . It was hilarious and epic.I was there and helped knock that btc out for good. The BV was blown wide open and I ("think") Q saw it all and decided to leave right then . NO IDEA for sure but I saw the battle it was epic. Anon's were smacking BV around the ring spinning and she was getting hammered in the face outed herself because shes sloppy while being dinged good. Several Anons were involved with the attack including myself, it was fun really .This was the end of months of suffering under this BV being exposed finally by herself . PERFECT. Autist's had her tapping out out by the end of her baking shift I would guess 6pm that day maybe 7 pm she gave up and the bread was perfect for 2 breads almost . Then the flat earth larp started after her break and she outed that BV was back in the bread. RETARD ! Its all there in the tome. Autist's do not play around with infiltrators. BV is a target now protected only by lil Hillary Tredeau and his pansy leadership. All my guess as a observer and bakerbro .
edit on 26-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Elostone
All children deserve to be protected and even one falling through the cracks of bureaucracy is too many.
We must keep in mind, however, that many of these "children" are in reality, are mid to late teenaged thugs and MS13 gang members.

do you have a source for that claim?

Seriously?

www.washingtontimes.com...

threepercenternation.com...

www.frontpagemag.com...

m.theepochtimes.com...

And I'm only halfway down the first page.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join