It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Puts 'America First' On Hold To Save Chinese Jobs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree. Being a covert President has benefits, keeps the enemy guessing wtf is coming next. I like his methodology. He's always ten steps ahead of the borg.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 200Plus

Yes I think trusting American Intel is better than trusting Chinese Intel.

I believe as bad as you think America is its 1000 times better than life in China.

So I will continue to be on the side of the US.

I have lived in China, and loved living in China. Why do you think thousands of westerners live in China?

Because your education and income are superior and stretch further than the population?

Why do you think millions of chinese live in the US?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Making China Great Again !

It's the deo-decagon dimensional chess games that Trump is playing
he's just levelled up to 11

Strewth, Dude, do keep up ;p

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

I agree. Being a covert President has benefits, keeps the enemy guessing wtf is coming next. I like his methodology. He's always ten steps ahead of the borg.

I don't think so. China plays the long con, trump I'd a hot mess but will be long gone when China's plan unfolds.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I don't think so. China plays the long con, trump I'd a hot mess but will be long gone when China's plan unfolds.

If you say so, ok.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If you say so, ok.

Just repeating what Intel officers know. In fact just listened to Mike baker talking about exactly this situation.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Read and digest
Try to comprehend the ramifications
of each and every move made by your beloved Donald
A handy list of Donald Trump's conflicts of interest

Money talks, But it don't sing and dance, And it don't walk ...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: 200Plus

Yes I think trusting American Intel is better than trusting Chinese Intel.

I believe as bad as you think America is its 1000 times better than life in China.

So I will continue to be on the side of the US.

I have lived in China, and loved living in China. Why do you think thousands of westerners live in China?

Because your education and income are superior and stretch further than the population?

Why do you think millions of chinese live in the US?

Yeah, but a thousand times better lol Millions of chinese live in the Uk too you know. I lived in Beijing for three years, and loved it. Not perfect, but what country is?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Do you have the transcript?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do you have the transcript?

It's actually a great talk.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: UKTruth

even if Trump is enriching himself further? Why is it a problem now

hum ... that would be a bit illegal ...
you're not too aware of the 'emolient clause' it seems
(Google might be of some succour to you on this one)

"Emolient Clause" ?

Does Trump have dry skin? Can't accept skin care or lotions from foreign governments? That's a new one to me.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Sadly Joe Rogan has some of the best journalism out there.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Sadly Joe Rogan has some of the best journalism out there.

Comedians always see what the rest of them don't. George Carlin was aware, he knew what was going on. Sometimes Humor is the only thing you can count on to awaken those who would rather slumber in their tectonic dreamstate.

not saying Rogan is a Comedian but he's got it.
edit on 14-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

"ZTE, the large Chinese phone company, buys a big percentage of individual parts from U.S. companies. This is also reflective of the larger trade deal we are negotiating with China and my personal relationship with President Xi"

I would imagine that "personal relationship" he has with Pres. Xi has something to do with the 500 million dollars that Xi has pledged for a Chinese recreational facility that includes a Trump golf course, hotel and shops selling Ivanka and Donald Trump's merchandise with their newly awarded Chinese trademarks.

money.cnn.com...
edit on 14-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So back to supporting China and indirectly nth Korea and Iran..... You just cannot make this stuff up and trumps loyal followers don't question the move but say it's his 4d chess moves and is being done to benefit Americans..... Okeydokey....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This is also reflective of the larger trade deal we are negotiating with China and my personal relationship with President Xi"

Just have to vent.

WT flying Ef does his "personal relationship with President Xi" have to do with it???

That is bizarre. Trump actually offered "I have a personal relationship with President Xi" as an explanation for reversing the Commerce Departments Sanctions on a company that his administration says conspired to sell Iran sensitive US Technology and lied to US investigators about it.

Trump has a personal relationship with President Xi, so I guess it's Ok then?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: soberbacchus

Did you just aite the Trump dossier as evidence when the dossier has been proven to be a hoax a dozen times over?

Believe what you choose about the Dossier, but Trump just announced he was going to reverse his own Commerce Secretaries sanctions against ZTE for selling Technology to NK and Iran and lying to US investigators about it (as recently as a month ago).

Can you offer an explanation?

China first?
Make China great again?
Illegally selling American sensitive technology to NK and Iran all good?
Saving Chinese jobs more important than illegal sales of American Technology to Iran and NK?

It is interesting to note that this reversal comes right after China agreed to invest $500 million in a Trump project in Indonesia. He doesn't even try to hide his corruption anymore.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

"ZTE, the large Chinese phone company, buys a big percentage of individual parts from U.S. companies. This is also reflective of the larger trade deal we are negotiating with China and my personal relationship with President Xi"

I would imagine that "personal relationship" he has with Pres. Xi has something to do with the 500 million dollars that Xi has pledged for a Chinese recreational facility that includes a Trump golf course and shops selling Ivanka and Donald Trump's merchandise with their newly awarded Chinese trademarks.

money.cnn.com...

Yes you would imagine that, wouldn’t you? Actually, it’s an Indonesian facility, and the deal was well in place before Trump won the election.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
From what I was hearing today is that the deal will include China lifting tariffs and restrictions on US agriculture in exchange for helping ZTE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join