It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Puts 'America First' On Hold To Save Chinese Jobs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

AND the controversy and investigation into ZTE has been going on for years.

And now they magically happen just six weeks ago. Weird. All those years culminated in quite good timing for Trump. I guess he's just the luckiest man alive, right? Trump is an opportunist.

As for your china threats to trump country, they're just that. Trump has made many threats too. Both sides will try to strengthen their positions through threats of tarriff's. Again, I'll refer you to the first paragraph of my previous post:

ART OF THE DEAL. You guys really do need to read it. Then you can understand trump and not run around following retarded media narratives that don't stand up to any sort of scrutiny.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wonder why this time Trump doesn't call it "Fake news".

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: roadgravel

He said they cost too many jobs to be lost in China.

How many US jobs have been lost to China. Diplomacy is good. Guess we can help Mexico out too while we are at it, just for grins.

Not many. We just shed crappy ones.

Watch Silicon Valley? They get into the China stuff and how business works there. The Cali business' buying product from the factory in this show are special asses but they covered the workers committing suicide and trying to get away from that to be a New China. The exec gets his Karma that was the biggest ass. It's like a Sienfeld episode. Those jobs ARE sweatbox style and people deserve better. American's wont tolerate those jobs and neither should the Chinese.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: soberbacchus
ART OF THE DEAL. You guys really do need to read it.

You really should ask the guy who wrote that book for Trump:

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All
“I put lipstick on a pig,” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter, says. He feels “deep remorse.”
www.newyorker.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join