It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
April 24, 2018

CNN's Jim Acosta and April Ryan should be totally banned from participating in the White House press pool. These two are nothing more than Anti-USA / Anti-Trump terrorists, masquerading as journalists.

CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta, and network colleague April Ryan, sat down with Variety this week. The network duo expressed concern that Mr. Trump and his rhetorical “tentacles”, will cause “anarchy” around the globe.

Reporter Jim Acosta says too many Americans can’t see through President Trump’s “act” because they “don’t have all their faculties.”

"Fake news, by the president saying this, is not just a simply or cute little statement for some,” Ms. Ryan said. “This has tentacles that is reaching overseas. I’ve heard from European leaders who are saying it can really destabilize democracies."

“The press briefings serve a useful purpose,” Mr. Acosta told the magazine. “We have to ask the leader of the free world, or the representatives of the free world, what the hell is going on. … I want all of that on TV … their evasions, their lies, their falsehoods.”
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Since CNN's 2 key journalists see the President, Republicans in Congress, and +100 million American Citizens as STUPID, the network should not be granted access to any official White House functions. CNN is seen in over 200 countries. Having "haters" like Acosta and Ryan as the network's USA spokesmen, cast the USA in a very bad light on the the world stage, almost 100% of the time.

-CareWeMust

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
truth hurts

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Acosta says he wants the press briefing to challenge the president.

Too bad he or his network didnt feel that way when Obama was in office.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Acosta feels that the press briefings are full of lies, what's the point in even attending them? Since Sarah Sanders hasn't called on him in over 2 weeks, Acosta is now lashing out at U.S. citizens, like Hillary Clinton did.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Indeed, stupid for not falling in line with those delightful enlightened talking heads.

How much 'faculty' does it take to be a news anchor? Not much I'd wager since they read a script, kind'a like the previous administration's figure-head.

Acosta reminds me of one of those demanding customers on a tech support call who can't find the 'any key'..
edit on C181244747 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
truth hurts

Just ignore Acosta and Ryan. Don't give them any power over your emotions.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's see, they think I'm stupid, deplorable, racist, white-privileged...

Yes! One more and I win left-wing BINGO!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I’ve seen quite a few posts bagging out whataboutism arguments made by the left.

It’s only fair to do the same for your whataboutism

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I’ve seen quite a few posts bagging out whataboutism arguments made by the left.

It’s only fair to do the same for your whataboutism

So now we just have to pretend that cnn and acosta are sincere when they claims to want press meetings to be hard hitting?

Whataboutism would be me saying that someone else did something wrong, therefore that somehow excuses this behavior.

Showing that a person is lying using their past actions is not whataboutism.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I mean what could go wrong labeling journalists as terrorists.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Well said, Cygnis. But being an Anti-USA reporter on this Administration, demands creativity. Acosta has to spin what he hears into something negative. But April Ryan fits the reporter profile you describe, quite well.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The real damage is how these two domestic terrorists cast America and American leadership in such a bad light on the world stage.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe Trump will spy on a journalist!

wouldnt that be disgusting?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Gee folks, I would think this kind of ''honest'' evaluation of the American people would be applauded by conservatives here on ATS.

How many years have we heard a fair number of people on this sight calling huge segments of the American public ''sheeple'' and ostriches with their heads stuck in the ground. Calling everyone left of Barry Goldwater as ignorant and delusional imbeciles? I will tell. All the time.

Yet now, when a couple of Msm pundits say the very same thing they are booed here with abandon.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What makes you think he isn’t?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I didn't see your thread last year, Sublimecraft. Thanks for the link to it. Apparently CNN's President, Jeff Zucker, demands that all hires to the network must be creative...able to spin all good news into bad news for the President, or the country in general.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What makes you think he isn’t?

Perhaps he is.

That would be terrible and basically unprecedented, right?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Of course left wing media aren’t going to be hard hitting on a left wing president, same as right wing media won’t be hard hitting on a right wing president.

But that wasn’t the point of my post...

This has nothing to do with Obama.

Get over it.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Terrorists don't have to strap on a bomb, or drive a truck through a crowd. In fact, they can deliver more damage by using a high-visibility position to hurt a nation. That's what CNN is doing. And it's intentional.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join