It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Daalder
Thruth hurts. Doesn't it.
You have chosen the most stupid one for POTUS.
How did that happen?
Chosen by the smart majority perhaps?

LOL. POTUS 45 is who it is because the Dems intentionally ran the worst candidate in US history. They could have NOT manipulated their own party and actually ran who the people wanted, NOT who the Democrat super delegates wanted to coronate. Then there would now be a different POTUS. But keep pointing fingers...and ignoring the three pointing back at you.

It's hilarious when you guys state that Bernie would have won. He would have been crushed. And on top of that do you really want such a weak spineless little worm like that as president? A man so effeminate and pathetic that he let himself be bumrushed off the stage by two protesters?

Putin, Kim and Xi would have loved having that spineless, weak little worm as president.

Anyone that thinks Bernie Handouts would have made a good president is frankly, a moron. A man that cant even stand up for himself at a speaking event and instead runs off the stage like the coward he is, is going to do what's best for America against tyrants and dictators?

Laughable. He's even more spineless and limp wristed than Obama or Carter. And that's hard to do!

Really? Would you mind pointing out in my post where I said Sanders would have made a good President, or a better President than Trump. Pretty sure all I said is that he would have beaten Trump in the election. Why? Because millions voted for Trump because Hillary!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
May 9, 2018

JIM ACOSTA holds up his press credentials to Wolf Blister today and says, "See I still have my credentials. The President is full of hot air when he tweeted that some reporters need to have their White House credentials pulled".

What an idiot.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah , and MOST of them Work for CNN ....................Yawn .

<< 5  6  7   >>

join