It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ok she's canadian.

edit on 4 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Seems to be right.

Nearly half of the "U"S population(ancestors of illegal migrants and land robbers that now hate migrants) voted for an egomaniacal debt billionaire and business-zero, the lord of peace, to save the "left-behind" people...

More evidence needed?

Half of the US populations hate imigrants? Yes, for that to believe, I need more evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

.... If they were REAL journalists and certain laws hadn't been repealed I'd totally agree with you here...

Even as things stand now though, I do not understand how exactly the cheering sections on both sides of this retard slap fight are not seeing how they're both being maneuvered into screaming for restrictions on free speech and the legal system to make discrimination against people with opposing beliefs legal!

?!?!?!?!F***ING REALLY GUYS!?!?!?!?

Yet people watch videos of animals being lead to the slaughter and talk nonstop about humans are nowhere that stupid!

WAKE UP!

This is getting ugly here and I can promise you that no matter which team you root for, you will not be happy with the results even if your team "wins"!!!

At this point if you're still rooting for one side or the other these CNN tards are right! You're a F***ING IDIOT

No wonder you can still make a living running 3 card Monte games

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

LoL ^5 to the citation needed response

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...America Has Too Many Stupid People.

Tru dat! Get woke Yo!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cygnis

Acosta is a pretty hard hitting investigative journalist.
It really sounds to me like you're just putting him down without really knowing anything about him.
He's been a powerhouse busting out some pretty big stories. He has someone's ear in the Whitehouse for sure.

If Acosta wanted to be a real investigative journalist, he would leave his personal opinions and emotions out of what he is doing. Calling people names isn't the way to go about things.

If he would have said people are ignorant, I'd accept that because ignorance is simply a lack of knowledge.

Real investigative journalism is all about the facts, unbiased, unemotional facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If someone ever comes up with a vaccine for stupid I hope that the lawyers will sign off on TARDISIL as the trade name.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So how do we fix American Ignorance.

Do they need more information and facts? Or, as I believe, do they need less propaganda?

Where do you get information and facts? NOT from radio or TV or 'news" sources. Books. That might be your best bet.

How do you get less propaganda? Turn off propganda streams, like Youtube, TV and radio.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Let's see, they think I'm stupid, deplorable, racist, white-privileged...

Yes! One more and I win left-wing BINGO!

Homophobic, BINGO!

Acosta is one of those reporters that try to make the news all about them instead of just reporting it. He is on the level of a shock jock dress up as a professional reporter. I keep thinking he works for Howard Stern in some crazy street skit... #FireAcosta

edit on 26-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Let's see, they think I'm stupid, deplorable, racist, white-privileged...

Yes! One more and I win left-wing BINGO!

Homophobic, BINGO!

Acosta is one of those reporters that try to make the news all about them instead of just reporting it. He is on the level of a shock jock dress up as a professional reporter... #FireAcosta

I just watched a clip...he reminds me of Sean Hannity. Same Ego, same Shock, same cluelessness.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Seems to be right.

Nearly half of the "U"S population(ancestors of illegal migrants and land robbers that now hate migrants) voted for an egomaniacal debt billionaire and business-zero, the lord of peace, to save the "left-behind" people...

More evidence needed?

so roughly 60 million people now equals half of 330 million people...

I think you need to go back to math class mate.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I just watched a clip...he reminds me of Sean Hannity. Same Ego, same Shock, same cluelessness.

I'm not a fan of Hannity either, kind of grates on me as he says the same talking points over and over as a weapon against any liberal he has on his show not letting them to actually make their point.

But Acosta is on a different level. As example, him screaming questions at Trump during the WH Easter egg party... new low

edit on 26-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Acosta is scum.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Daalder
Thruth hurts. Doesn't it.
You have chosen the most stupid one for POTUS.
How did that happen?
Chosen by the smart majority perhaps?

LOL. POTUS 45 is who it is because the Dems intentionally ran the worst candidate in US history. They could have NOT manipulated their own party and actually ran who the people wanted, NOT who the Democrat super delegates wanted to coronate. Then there would now be a different POTUS. But keep pointing fingers...and ignoring the three pointing back at you.

It's hilarious when you guys state that Bernie would have won. He would have been crushed. And on top of that do you really want such a weak spineless little worm like that as president? A man so effeminate and pathetic that he let himself be bumrushed off the stage by two protesters?

Putin, Kim and Xi would have loved having that spineless, weak little worm as president.

Anyone that thinks Bernie Handouts would have made a good president is frankly, a moron. A man that cant even stand up for himself at a speaking event and instead runs off the stage like the coward he is, is going to do what's best for America against tyrants and dictators?

Laughable. He's even more spineless and limp wristed than Obama or Carter. And that's hard to do!
edit on 27-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: Grammer/spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Carcharadon

It's hilarious when you guys state that Bernie would have won. He would have been crushed. And on top of that do you really want such a weak spineless little like like that as president? A man so effeminate and pathetic that he got him rushed off the stage by two protesters?

Wait I thought you were talking about Sanders and not Trump. A man who cannot handle any criticism and constantly whine and cries about he is being treated. A man who will not attend a dinner where he may be the butt of jokes, yet other presidents with b**ls have done it, knowing full well they would be roasted. Trumpelthinskin is a coward who almost jumped into the secret services arms when a man touched his heel. LMAO

Putin, Kim and Xi would have loved having that spineless, weak little worm as president.

A man that cant even stand up for himself at a speaking event and instead runs off the stage like the coward he is, is going to do what's best for America against Ztyrants and dictators?

Laughable. He's even more spineless and limp wristed than Obama or Carter. And that's hard to do!

Everything you just said, describes Trump exactly. LMAO I can't remember Obama or Sanders strolling off hand in hand with another man. 3:53

Also gotta love when his wife refuses to hold his little hands. LMAO

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Seems to be right.

More evidence needed?

Half of the US populations hate imigrants? Yes, for that to believe, I need more evidence.

You should ignore that poster. It's our resident Stasi agent. I've yet to see a single coherent post out of it. Makes the silly one look calm and rational.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Carcharadon

It's hilarious when you guys state that Bernie would have won. He would have been crushed. And on top of that do you really want such a weak spineless little like like that as president? A man so effeminate and pathetic that he got him rushed off the stage by two protesters?

Wait I thought you were talking about Sanders and not Trump. A man who cannot handle any criticism and constantly whine and cries about he is being treated. A man who will not attend a dinner where he may be the butt of jokes, yet other presidents with b**ls have done it, knowing full well they would be roasted. Trumpelthinskin is a coward who almost jumped into the secret services arms when a man touched his heel. LMAO

A man that cant even stand up for himself at a speaking event and instead runs off the stage like the coward he is, is going to do what's best for America against Ztyrants and dictators?

Everything you just said, describes Trump exactly. LMAO I can't remember Obama or Sanders strolling off hand in hand with another man. 3:53

Also gotta love when his wife refuses to hold his little hands. LMAO

*slurp slurp* yum CNN tastes good. Make sure you pick up your check.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Add Jake Tapper to the list of America Hating terrorists employed at CNN. He timed lies during Jeff Sessions' AG nomination hearing, to hurt Sessions...which led to him recusing himself from the Russia investigation.

twitter.com...

From the looks of this graphic, it appears that Jake Tapper colluded with Senator AL Franken doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

More damning news about Jake Tapper COLLUDING to damage the President of the United States of America. This time, with Trump-hating James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence.

In one of the findings within the 253-page report, the House intelligence committee wrote that Clapper leaked details of a dossier briefing given to then-President-elect Donald Trump to CNN’s Jake Tapper, lied to Congress about the leak, and was rewarded with a CNN contract a few months later.
Source: thefederalist.com...

Collusion, combined with pay-for-play cronyism. If one more incident of Jake Tapper hurting this President/America comes to light, he's going to get his own ATS thread.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
May 8, 2018

APRIL RYAN just does not know when to Shut the Fork Up! Now this hateful heifer is attacking First Lady Melania Trump as being, "Not culturally American".

Critics are slamming CNN contributor April Ryan for suggesting that First Lady Melania Trump is "not culturally American" when discussing the “Be Best” campaign to combat cyberbullying on Monday night.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

You attack "the Don's" family, and your goose is cooked!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join