It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

I mean what could go wrong labeling journalists as terrorists.

Maybe Trump will spy on a journalist!

wouldnt that be disgusting?

What makes you think he isn’t?

Perhaps he is.

That would be terrible and basically unprecedented, right?

Unprecedented for the president to use the intelligence apparatus at his disposal to spy on his opponents?

That’s about par for the course for the better part of a century. Terrible, maybe.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Maybe Trump will spy on a journalist!

wouldnt that be disgusting?

President Trump is not in a panic, like Obama was.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Gee folks, I would think this kind of ''honest'' evaluation of the American people would be applauded by conservatives here on ATS.

Yet now, when a couple of Msm pundits say the very same thing they are booed here with abandon.

There's hardly nobody on the "left" that hates America like Acosta and Ryan. Bad-mouthing Americans is just one prong of their multi-pronged hate of almost everything related to this country since 1/20/2017.

They report with glee when the stock market goes down, even though it's hurting their 401K. Nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Terrorists don't have to strap on a bomb, or drive a truck through a crowd. In fact, they can deliver more damage by using a high-visibility position to hurt a nation. That's what CNN is doing. And it's intentional.

Let’s jail them then. I mean, since what they are saying runs counter to the government narrative they are obviously enemies of the state. After all, we’re all about freedom.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There certainly are too many stupid people in the United States of America.

And they all work for CNN.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly . And it was presented by 2 prime candidates
What else could you ask for ?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes the idiots of the world comprise their fan base,otherwise they are just another number on a TV dial

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There's hardly nobody on the "left" that hates America like Acosta and Ryan. Bad-mouthing Americans is just one prong of their multi-pronged hate of almost everything related to this country

So you and so many others here say, yet do we not find the very same ''hatred'' about much of America as she now stands right here on ATS, yet when that is directed at ''leftist's here'' those posts are awarded with phalanx after phalanx of stars and flags.

Obviously your sense of what is right and correct about America varies from their sense of what is right and correct about America. That is a simple truth, that people of different backgrounds and experiences , interests and hopes can have widely disparate visions of America. Ignoring that very very simple fact is, ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Seems to be right.

Nearly half of the "U"S population(ancestors of illegal migrants and land robbers that now hate migrants) voted for an egomaniacal debt billionaire and business-zero, the lord of peace, to save the "left-behind" people...

More evidence needed?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Just like you gleefully report on lefties getting locked up for child sexual abuse but love your church that institutionalised it.

You probably should have a closer look at yourself before slinging mud at a couple of peanuts on tv.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Gee folks, I would think this kind of ''honest'' evaluation of the American people would be applauded by conservatives here on ATS.

How many years have we heard a fair number of people on this sight calling huge segments of the American public ''sheeple'' and ostriches with their heads stuck in the ground. Calling everyone left of Barry Goldwater as ignorant and delusional imbeciles? I will tell. All the time.

Yet now, when a couple of Msm pundits say the very same thing they are booed here with abandon.

Because 97% of all climate scientists agree that CNN represents the PINNACLE of 21st century intellectualism.

I'm offended and the fact that your not aware of this makes me feel a bit uneasy...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Jim and April are referring to the popular 65,844,610 people right?

😎😁😀

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
America does have too many stupid people. They're in every group and consists of both genders.

Its the very f'in reason why president is choosen with an electoral college rather than popular vote. Because letting the public choose things like the president via american idol is really really... dumb.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 24, 2018

CNN's Jim Acosta and April Ryan should be totally banned from participating in the White House press pool. These two are nothing more than Anti-USA / Anti-Trump terrorists, masquerading as journalists.

CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta, and network colleague April Ryan, sat down with Variety this week. The network duo expressed concern that Mr. Trump and his rhetorical “tentacles”, will cause “anarchy” around the globe.

Reporter Jim Acosta says too many Americans can’t see through President Trump’s “act” because they “don’t have all their faculties.”

"Fake news, by the president saying this, is not just a simply or cute little statement for some,” Ms. Ryan said. “This has tentacles that is reaching overseas. I’ve heard from European leaders who are saying it can really destabilize democracies."

“The press briefings serve a useful purpose,” Mr. Acosta told the magazine. “We have to ask the leader of the free world, or the representatives of the free world, what the hell is going on. … I want all of that on TV … their evasions, their lies, their falsehoods.”
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Since CNN's 2 key journalists see the President, Republicans in Congress, and +100 million American Citizens as STUPID, the network should not be granted access to any official White House functions. CNN is seen in over 200 countries. Having "haters" like Acosta and Ryan as the network's USA spokesmen, cast the USA in a very bad light on the the world stage, almost 100% of the time.

-CareWeMust

Well, he can certainly say that with confidence because he must know that in last 10 years or so the education policy has been to dumb the lower classes down in which case, its working.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I watch the press briefing most days it’s televised. These two (Ryan/Acista) are stupider than most Americans. When given the opportunity to ask questions, they usually waste their chance by asking something that’s been asked and answered multiple times instead of asking something which the American people may have an interest.

Both of them may as well “work” for the National Enquirer. Work is in quotations because I’m pretty sure it’s not work to repeatedly parrot the questions of other “journalists”.

Interesting to watch the left leaning posters in this thread resort to attacking other posters personally instead of addressing/debating the topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Thruth hurts. Doesn't it.
You have chosen the most stupid one for POTUS.
How did that happen?
Chosen by the smart majority perhaps?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What about misogynist?

If you didn't vote for Hillary you must hate women..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Thruth hurts. Doesn't it.
You have chosen the most stupid one for POTUS.
How did that happen?
Chosen by the smart majority perhaps?

LOL. POTUS 45 is who it is because the Dems intentionally ran the worst candidate in US history. They could have NOT manipulated their own party and actually ran who the people wanted, NOT who the Democrat super delegates wanted to coronate. Then there would now be a different POTUS. But keep pointing fingers...and ignoring the three pointing back at you.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hahaha. Somebody is lashing out, we have besmirched their good name by questioning their integrity. Waahhh, we've been proven to be deceitful pusshats and people no longer take our opinion as fact. I like how the high brows in here who so ardently support diplomacy don't mind assisting a good low blow when it comforts their sensibilities.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Elitism usually mandates you dehumanize your subordinates.

These people are not smarter than most. They are Barbie dolls on stage that read screens and memorize the words of others.

I hate television news personalities and their cookie cutter "news crews" with token ethnic personalities and generic "blank slate" morons trying to look chic while spewing senseless dribble.

Did the dog show have a prize winner, Einstein?
How about the groundhog, did it see its shadow, you freaking artist?

edit on 4 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join