It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jim Acosta and April Ryan Say That America Has Too Many Stupid People.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Whataboutism isn’t about justifying behavior, it’s about calling out hypocrisy. When someone points out that Obama did the same thing, they are not saying that, since Obama did it, Trump should get to do it as well. They are saying, why didn’t you get mad when Obama did it? Why are you only mad that trump is doing it?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: underwerks
I mean what could go wrong labeling journalists as terrorists.

Terrorists don't have to strap on a bomb, or drive a truck through a crowd. In fact, they can deliver more damage by using a high-visibility position to hurt a nation. That's what CNN is doing. And it's intentional.

You should review the definition of terrorism. You are CLEARLY misusing the term and because of your deliberate ignorance you are watering down the definition.

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

The news, no matter how much you don't like the reporters, are NOT terrorists.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
truth hurts

Funny that they are still breathing.

For how long, don't know.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree.
One is too many.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks
I mean what could go wrong labeling journalists as terrorists.

Maybe Trump will spy on a journalist!

wouldnt that be disgusting?

Radioactive brollies!

Stick it in their eye!

"sorry mate!"

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'd put the number much higher, since it also includes anyone who votes Democrat.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Obama was a different animal. Can't treat them the same.

Without a teleprompter basic questions are a challenge for trump. He changes direction like a Tasmanian devil so no one ever knows exactly what his policy is. I refer to it as policy spin the bottle. Where she stops nobody knows...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Acosta is a pretty hard hitting investigative journalist.
It really sounds to me like you're just putting him down without really knowing anything about him.
He's been a powerhouse busting out some pretty big stories. He has someone's ear in the Whitehouse for sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cygnis

Acosta is a pretty hard hitting investigative journalist.
It really sounds to me like you're just putting him down without really knowing anything about him.
He's been a powerhouse busting out some pretty big stories. He has someone's ear in the Whitehouse for sure.

Ya right.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Oh excellent advice. rolls eyes...
That's kind of head in the sand isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

CNN is to TV what antifa is to society.......scum

As is any news agency that speaks the truth about trump. Isn't that what you mean?
edit on 4252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Anti-USA...riiiiiight

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Anti-USA...riiiiiight

It infuriates me that people have the gall to call reporters and news critical of the Trump admin "anti-usa". First that is disrespecting the first amendment right to freedom of the press, second your partisan team isn't the sole thing that the USA represents, and third it cheapens the meaning of what anti-USA even is.

Throwing partisan rhetoric around like this is how powerful words become meaningless.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Obama was a different animal. Can't treat them the same.

Without a teleprompter basic questions are a challenge for trump. He changes direction like a Tasmanian devil so no one ever knows exactly what his policy is. I refer to it as policy spin the bottle. Where she stops nobody knows...

Wait...you’re surely not claiming Obama didn’t use a prompter? Pretty sure that was a major criticism about his inexperience (keep in mind I voted for him twice). And I’m also pretty sure he reversed his positions on things multiple times. You know, like instead of pulling out of the mideast, setting the record over his two terms in drone civilian casualties.

As to the OP, someone nailed it earlier in the thread. Ken and Barbie dolls who simply read teleprompters and memorize the words of others. Really no thoughts of their own to add to the National debate.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

What's wrong with using a teleprompter exactly? Do you give speeches without note cards or a written speech in front of you and just wing it?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

CNN is to TV what antifa is to society.......scum

As is any news agency that speaks the truth about trump.

Magic unicorn truth doesn't count. You have no idea what I mean, about anything, ever.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

We do have too many stupid people. The failures of our people and government have left us here.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I agree. There are lots of stupid people in the united states.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Anti-USA...riiiiiight

It infuriates me that people have the gall to call reporters and news critical of the Trump admin "anti-usa". First that is disrespecting the first amendment right to freedom of the press, second your partisan team isn't the sole thing that the USA represents, and third it cheapens the meaning of what anti-USA even is.

Throwing partisan rhetoric around like this is how powerful words become meaningless.

Star for you sir.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Leftist mindset.

Apparently people are too stupid to understand that higher taxes, fewer freedoms are a good thing.

CNN should be applauded though. It is obvious now that they are active in hiring the mentally handicapped.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join