It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A little advanced warning:

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding next Saturday May 19th

BBC - A non-Brit's guide to the wedding

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

what if we live on the edge of infinity?

LOL...I'm afraid to ask what that means ! Will have to put that in my Brain stew and let it simmer a bit.

Hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day, looking forward to catching up on all the new posts tonight. I gotta share one of my fav videos..... " Please don't touch my baby "

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

MOD NOTE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sun May 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC says that Ivanka and Jared open Jerusalem Embassy tomorrow, Monday

Why would there be bloodshed in GAZA tomorrow, simply because the United States moves an embassy?

www.theguardian.com...

Is there a short succinct answer? The long explanations I've read, don't make much sense to me.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Soros and Hillary want it thus and have already paid for it?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing
What is the Event if it is so jarring it can make all of this seem normal?

Serious question as to what it (the event) could mean to Q posters who find relevance in this type of thing.

It's a rare thing in the galaxy...a hot ticket..like Burning Man for the Milky Way!

PS...i like that our galaxy has the friendliest name. Seems...almost maternal...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

What is the Event if it is so jarring it can make all of this seem normal?

Serious question as to what it (the event) could mean to Q posters who find relevance in this type of thing.

It's a rare thing in the galaxy...a hot ticket..like Burning Man for the Milky Way!

PS...i like that our galaxy has the friendliest name. Seems...almost maternal...

Yeah that was gibberish

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks. In the current global environment, that's actually possible.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Apologies

I will watch my manners from now on

🍺

No point of reference...so far, you're great though! We need more humor and tongues firmly in cheeks here.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks. In the current global environment, that's actually possible.

Jared Kushner will be there so there is nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm about 5 pages behind so forgive me if this seems out of place...

I've spent a good part of my day rereading Q's drops.
Even though I've been following Q since the beginning of last November, I went all the way back to before Q posted as Q, when he was on 4chan, an anon with an ID key and signing off as Alice and Wonderland.
I highly recommend anyone who wants to better understand Q's cryptic drops to do the same, because he walks the reader thru his method of communication.
There was much I had forgotten and everything is much more clear to me, the plan in much clearer focus.

A few things I want to mention because it's come up recently...
Very early on, Q makes it clear that the drops are cryptic for a few reasons, to avoid keyword sweeper bots for one, and because much of the information is sensitive, some classified and to be conveyed cryptically to show us how to find the info ourselves through research.

He also makes clear early on that disinfo is real, and that disinfo is necessary. Yes he has engaged in disinformation in some of the drops.
Thinking rationally, there are 3 groups of readers of these drops:
1 normies
2 patriot anons
3 black hats
When Q posts disinfo, it is to out leakers, foil nefarious plans of black hats, etc...
Most anons aren't aware of the disinfo until the purpose of it is revealed later.
Unfortunately the disinfo only confuses the normies, and some are lost as a result, and sometimes they get red pilled as a result if they stick with trying to understand the drops.

These are just a couple of points I wanted to share, as I've seen these questions/arguments come up repeatedly.

I HIGHLY recommend re-reading the drops from the beginning if you haven't lately.
Looking forward to part 7!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You're in the middle of a revolution. Everyone is just shooting data mostly, instead of bullets....

OK but is this revolution going to change the world or are people just going to be trapped in endless data shootouts?

Personally? I think it's a tipping point in our evolution. But, that's just me. Everyone else might be different.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Also wanted to say, "you're welcome."

You didn't seem like some who come on the thread and immediately dismiss everything outright and so I thought it would not be a waste of time to make the post; I hate wasting time.

I figure there are probably at least 10 others (who lurk but don't post) out there who had similar questions and so in answering you, I was also answering them.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've just come across this 1776 sketch proposal for Great Seal of the United States.

Interesting that it shows the All seeing eye being proposed so early! Are we really unpicking 238 years of deep state/cabal?

Notice also a Statue of Liberty, the german double-headed eagle and the England's rampant lion and Scotland's thistle as well as the French Fleur de lis.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

meme

Well....that was interesting. Try to post a meme...accidentally changes profile pic. How the hell does that happen? Guess I'll leave it for a bit.

Something must have got cross pollinated.

🤦‍♀️💫

Now I'm off on a mental tangent about data mutations...as opposed to genetics...memetics...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just come across this 1776 sketch proposal for Great Seal of the United States.

Interesting that it shows the All seeing eye being proposed so early! Are we really unpicking 238 years of deep state/cabal?

Notice also a Statue of Liberty, the german double-headed eagle and the England's rampant lion and Scotland's thistle as well as the French Fleur de lis.

What’s 888 x 2?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

meme

Well....that was interesting. Try to post a meme...accidentally changes profile pic. How the hell does that happen? Guess I'll leave it for a bit.

Thanks!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Great steer Elostone... do you have a jump-off link you could post to start from?

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join