It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I don't think he litterly meant dropping pickles.
Maybe the pain is meant all the major money deals going to hell.

And to reveal those who made the deals with the promise of large amounts of cash?

And the effect it's going to cause by the nations civilians that also had been promised alot of work..?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
-++++
----
---
--
-
[RED]
[GREEN]
[INFUSION]
[2]
[VALHALLA]
[V]

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Don't overlook that Donald Trumps Uncle, John, also had access to Dr. Nikola Tesla's research (after his death).

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Trump reviewed and analyzed the papers of Dr. Nikola Tesla when Dr. Tesla died in a New York City hotel. The research was completed on behalf of the Alien property Custodian office in Washington DC. From February 1944 to the end of the war in Europe, Trump was the Director of the BBRL.[7]

During 1946 Trump, Robert J. Van de Graaff, and Denis M. Robinson initiated the High Voltage Engineering Corporation (HVEC) to produce Van de Graaff generators.[3]

He returned to MIT to teach and direct research for three decades after the war. Trump died in Boston on February 21, 1985.[8]

The National Academy of Engineering described Trump as "a pioneer in the scientific, engineering and medical applications of high voltage machinery".[4] James Melcher, Trump's lab director, is quoted as saying: "John, over a period of three decades, would be approached by people of all sorts because he could make megavolt beams of ions and electrons – death rays. ... What did he do with it? Cancer research, sterilizing sludge out in Deer Island [a waste disposal facility], all sorts of wondrous things. He didn't touch the weapons stuff."[9]

He was a very bright man.

Then we have this from Tesla Himself -

TALKING WITH PLANETS
by Nikola Tesla Collier's Weekly, February 9, 1901

www.tfcbooks.com...

Things that make you ho hmmmmmmm

edit on 5142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

At least the interview did a better job of humanizing Chapman then it did Huma. Huma just sounds as crabby and ready to blame everyone else for her troubles as Hillary.

At least that's how it read to me.

Of course, I can't believe either of them knew nothing about it *wink, wink*, but Georgina kept it all internalized while Huma seemed to blame everyone else for their trouble - oh, poor us! No one sympathizes with rich girls who have it all ...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How does this relate to anything being discussed about Q?

Was there a drop I have missed somewhere?

These continued types of posts just confuse and seem to hold no value in the research and discussion?

Can you point out where/how/when these types of posts have proved significant?

I'm just trying to understand.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I contributed to the Q research since thread 1 like everyone else so please don't tell me i'm not adding any value to the threads. Some of my drops are predictions of future events and some are related to Q drops and what they will discuss next. If you get the atrocious ATS search function to work feel free to look up my recent drops to Southwest Airlines,fire in the skies,Apple,O5,P5 and so many more. The color code and numbers i'm using are never random. Interestingly enough nobody dares to challenge me on my drops but people come her and declare daily that Q is a LARP and just leave after they distracted us long enough. Hell if you really want your mind blown then look up the drop with Black Smoke and [14]. I predicted that ATS is going to experience serious problems and it happened soon after.

We are 6 threads in and i asked multiple time if it's still okay to continue what i do and you want to know what the answer to that question is every single time? Please don't stop because we want to know. Mods seem to think so too because all my drops are still there to this day. I never stated or urged people that they should believe me or that i'm kind of prophet and to follow me instead of Q. My drops are far and in between and people here have always the choice to either ignore them or to figure them out if they want too. This is the only platform i'm using and i'm not earning a single dime by doing this.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Dragon, Blue Fish"

www.independent.co.uk...

LOL
Figure it out!!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like they are trying to salvage what is left. It's kinda strange how many firms are doing business with Iran. It almost looks like Iran is/was one of the many hubs for the Deep State and Trump put an end to it. UK, France, Germany to discuss ways to shield firms after U.S. exits Iran deal

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s foreign minister Boris Johnson said on Monday he will discuss ways to protect companies doing business with Iran at a meeting with counterparts from France and Germany on Tuesday after U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just learned that 48 is also urban slang for Snitch. Huma is the most dangrous person when it comes to HRC and her many dirty secrets. I recall already discussing it in earlier threads that she flipped after they found the Weiner laptop and now it looks like the rest of the world is playing catch up.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow since he shot the Tesla Roadster into space and NK cooling down it seems the whole company is falling part. I guess people dying because of autopilot malfunctions doesn't help the situation either. 'There's Something Wrong.' As Elon Musk Fights Short Sellers, Top Tesla Execs Keep Leaving

Elon Musk has said the “short burn of the century” is coming soon to investors betting against Tesla. He’s rapidly losing top deputies to help him deliver on that prediction.

Doug Field, senior vice president of engineering, is taking time away from the company to recharge, according to a company spokesman. His sabbatical is significant: Musk has said he regards Field as “one the world’s most talented” engineering executives. He’s one of only four executive officers named in the company’s recent proxy statement.

Field’s break follows a broader exodus of top executives. Matthew Schwall, Tesla’s primary contact with U.S. regulators, just joined the safety team at Waymo, the self-driving-car company started by Google. Jim Keller, the head of the driver-assistance system Autopilot, left last month for Intel. In March, Tesla confirmed two of its top financial executives had parted ways, and in February, sales chief Jon McNeill defected to Lyft.

edit on 14-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That is columbia.
I believe it is a transvestite holding the severed member.
Look how big he/she is.
What is at the top of the staff?
This representation is an extention of the venture started in the 1600's when the first slave colonies using white slaves first began on these shores.(Irish and Scots mostly)
A forgotten and ignored history.
Columbia and allegiance to her predates the inception of this present Country.
Good find.
a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Re: CMS Hasche Sigle and Iran

Need to do some digging on Laidlaw Capital (UK) & Hasche Sigle (Germany), vis-a-vis CMS/Merkel/May/Iran and use of Alternative Energy funds.
renewablesnow.com...

www.windpoweroffshore.com...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Damn, didn't mean to hit a nerve or insinuate your other posts weren't valuable.

I was simply trying to understand how they related.

Yes, I have asked on a few occasions, and you always responded by telling me to do my own research, ignore them, or by admonishing me that I wasn't of a mind to understand.

Therefore, I was trying to understand. Never said I was for, or against, your posts. I was simply trying to connect the relevance so that I could do my own research.

You have a very nice day.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Alright looks like we had our wires crossed. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I dropped a few hints of how to decode them by pointing it out. I did it with the Apple drop for instance. Q seems to have a faible for fairy tales and i adapted some of there methods to convey some of my messages. I don't recall telling people that they are not intelligent enough to decode my drops. If that was somehow the case i do apologize for that as well.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Sounds like they are trying to salvage what is left. It's kinda strange how many firms are doing business with Iran. It almost looks like Iran is/was one of the many hubs for the Deep State and Trump put an end to it. UK, France, Germany to discuss ways to shield firms after U.S. exits Iran deal

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s foreign minister Boris Johnson said on Monday he will discuss ways to protect companies doing business with Iran at a meeting with counterparts from France and Germany on Tuesday after U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Winner!

I think the Q posts have been pretty clear that NK was a CIA - "Clowns" - run entity, for what purposes I hope we find out one day. Same with SA for human trafficking.

Didn't Q then say Iran was next? Seems like Iran may have been the Clown's cookie jar - all the government money (really, my money, your money, all regular Joe's money) that has flowed into there, either literally in cash (and I suspect we only know about one of many shipments) or funneled through agencies and these private businesses that are squawking so loudly.

Then to be distributed to the "elites" who stole the money from us in the first place to send to Iran ... round and round.
edit on 14-5-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just seen this on a Qanon FB group. President Trump's father has 'Christ' for his middle name, and his grandmother's surname is Christ.

familypedia.wikia.com...(1905-1999)

I'm not saying Trump is Christ The Saviour or anything, but wow man.

Even Obama couldn’t move the Dome of the Rock.

I doubt the “God Emperor” Trump Christ will have any more luck.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

RealCandaceO

Let me get this straight. O a Democrat promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem but didn't follow through with it. Trump actually kept his promise and it's suddenly a bad thing and dems are against it. Dat logic. I think that will not reflect kindly on the Democrats in the mid terms. Another bad move that shows they don't care about what americans really want at all.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Democrats keep making decisions that are counter to what most people want. It's like they want to hasten their demise as a party. There are cleaner ways to dismantle the Dim party than the way they're doing it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I apologize as well. Never meant to upset you. I miss a lot of information posted in the threads when we have pages of irrelevant/derailment content.

I do remember one of your posts that did seem to come to pass very quickly, but I was not able to discern if the Q came before or after your post.

That you clarified that these posts were actual things that have "come to you" (for lack of better wording) I can read them and know that I need to park them in my mind for future Q drops.

Again, have a nice day

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats keep making decisions that are counter to what most people want. It's like they want to hasten their demise as a party. There are cleaner ways to dismantle the Dim party than the way they're doing it.

Like eight years of incompetent leadership.

🍺

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join