It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: MsMissing

so... who's assuming no one is abusing children? >_>

Not me

Or Anderson Cooper for that matter...
edit on 13-5-2018 by MsMissing because: Keks

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: daskakik

o you are saying that Q isn't just a WH insider but something not of this earth? And this galactic representative needs Q knights to make memes because just landing on the lawn of the WH would throw people into a panic so they have to be eased into it. A tinfoil hat wearer might say that you are just setting people up to believe/be tricked when project blue beam goes on-line. Maybe the deep state is beaming all this info into PE's heaad using voice-to-skull tech.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't

I said if it would be, could it not making mistakes if it was someone not from earth.
I refer to that worlds can only be built from mistakes here or elsewhere otherwise there wouldn't be evolution

Don't sweat it. People don't always notice scalability and/or evolution. As above, so below....which still seems mystical to most people, rather than a description of the math.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
found this

Anonymous, the hard-to-define hacking group is doubted by many – though they often get things exactly right. Their ideas about Huma Abedin, Hillary’s top assistant, have enough merit to be worth a look, though what you see may frighten you.

theminorityreportblog.com...

I would guess Huma is a double agent of sorts and probably had a ton of info on all this bad behavior on her laptop, Hence "the pain"
edit on 13-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The Jerusalem Post, November 1994

In Netanyahu’s new illustrated world, Israel has just five enemies

On his map, which he waved around several times during Monday’s two-hour session, only five countries are colored in black, thus identified as enemy states: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and North Korea.

"Princes and Nations shall disappear from the face of the Earth ... and this Revolution shall be the work of secret societies."

(long s)

"The morality which is to perform this miracle is not a morality of vain subtleties. It is not that morality which, degrading man, renders him careless of the goods of this world, forbids him the enjoyment of the innocent pleasures of life, and inspires him with the hatred of his neighbour.

It must not be a morality favouring the interests only of its teachers, which prescribes persecution and intoleration, which militates against reason, which forbids the prudent use of the passions; whose virtues are no other than inaction, idleness, and the heaping of riches on the slothful.

Above all, it must not be that morality which, adding to the miseries of the miserable, throws them into a state of pusillanimity and despair, by the threats of hell and the fear of devils." - Abbé Augustin Barruel

You should be a little (Mi)nervous, lol.

edit on 13-5-2018 by eisegesis because: eyes wide shut

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

See. you guys DO get it.

i do it for teh lulz

I feel like....we are starting to make some progress here!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

o you are saying that Q isn't just a WH insider but something not of this earth? And this galactic representative needs Q knights to make memes because just landing on the lawn of the WH would throw people into a panic so they have to be eased into it. A tinfoil hat wearer might say that you are just setting people up to believe/be tricked when project blue beam goes on-line. Maybe the deep state is beaming all this info into PE's heaad using voice-to-skull tech.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't

I said if it would be, could it not making mistakes if it was someone not from earth.
I refer to that worlds can only be built from mistakes here or elsewhere otherwise there wouldn't be evolution

Don't sweat it. People don't always notice scalability and/or evolution. As above, so below....which still seems mystical to most people, rather than a description of the math.

If so breakaway Civ 2 better watch out for breakaway Civ 1.

Blue Beam < Black Knight

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Q Post #1351 - "Now comes the Pain" is from "Extracts from Hyperion: Oceanus" By John Keats (1795–1821) link (credit to Anons!!)

"Now comes the pain of truth"

Other excerpts:

Yet listen, ye who will, whilst I bring proof
How ye, perforce, must be content to stoop:
And in the proof much comfort will I give,
If ye will take that comfort in its truth.
We fall by course of Nature’s law, not force
Of thunder, or of Jove. Great Saturn, thou
Hast sifted well the atom-universe;
But for this reason, that thou art the King,
And only blind from sheer supremacy,
One avenue was shaded from thine eyes,
Through which I wandered to eternal truth.

We are such forest-trees, and our fair boughs
Have bred forth, not pale solitary doves,
But eagles golden-feathered, who do tower
Above us in their beauty, and must reign
In right thereof; for ’tis the eternal law
That first in beauty should be first in might:
Yea, by that law, another race may drive
Our conquerors to mourn as we do now.

edit on 13-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: credit

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: Perfectenemy

i have not quite been posting here a year but i have also never reported a post, even ones that were quite personally insulting with no other content. i just don't care that much... but i understand why the mods enforce the T&C when it's brought to their attention. and having modded myself, i understand their exasperation with nuisance reports that are not violations of the T&C and are just made because someone is aggravated with a post/poster they disagree with...

Well said. No one who has never modded, is entitled to an opinion, IMO.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What is the Event if it is so jarring it can make all of this seem normal?

Serious question as to what it (the event) could mean to Q posters who find relevance in this type of thing.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Or are we all Q now and everything has twelve meanings so we’re right 85% of the time?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Anons are theorising that it could be a solar flare.

Their thought process: "Now comes the pain" from Hyperion which is an alternative name for the sun.

edit on 13-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Anons are theorising that it could be a solar flare.

Their thought process: "Now comes the pain" from Hyperion which is an alternative name for the sun.

Holy # not a solar flare!?

How will humanity survive?!

link   

I mean how can they be putting this up there like this, it's like an official statement that they mean war against the POTUS?

Under President Trump’s reckless leadership, the United States is weaker in the world, less safe, and more isolated. He is retreating from the world stage, undercutting the intelligence and law enforcement agencies that keep us safe, undermining the diplomacy that prevents wars, insulting our allies, attacking democratic traditions, and cozying up to dictators while abandoning America’s commitment to universal rights and human dignity. His outbursts on Twitter are destabilizing abroad and beneath the dignity of the highest office in our land. Impulsive, erratic, and staggeringly ignorant of how the world works, Trump is unfit to lead our men and women in uniform, and he diminishes our country’s standing in the eyes of the world.

Our focus

Well...dats da freedoms! If you wanna say whatever you wanna say, den you gots to let the other pipples do that too. It's ok. If you're right, people will sense that. If you turn out to be wrong on some small point.....you will find out!

Pretty sure this is a win/win for all good people.

link   

For me it will be when we find out that the president formerly known as obama was not eligible to hold office and they all new it

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

For me it will be when we find out that the president formerly known as obama was not eligible to hold office and they all new it

That’s gonna pave a # ton of roads...

That’s gonna build hella bridges

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
so what would be a Holy Crap moment for you?
what would have to happen for you to take this Q team as a real deal?

It would have to be a clear and pinpoint prediction of something happening. Wouldn't have to be important but it would have to be unexpected. Q doesn't work that way so I'm guessing it is never going to happen.

I'm good with that.

I'd just say, bear in mind, Q only came into the picture 6 months ago, and POTUS has only been behind the wheel for 1 year and three months, rougly.

I'm on a one year timeline before I expect to see any real movement.

In the meantime, I'm taking in all the research from different angles.

At this point, the value of participation is learning and putting in my two cents where it might help, and generally being in conversation with some prety smart people.

Deferred gratification, is BEST gratification!
edit on 13-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Because I'm not that smart.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hmm, well I wonder what Q is getting at?

Maybe he means Federal vs. Military?

Sorry. I was actually agreeing with your original fill-in-the-blank.

I think it's Federal vs. State.

I'm not sure that I see Military tribunals in the offing.

If they do go that route, there will need to be a mountain of evidence, damn near undeniable, that comes to light. Not that I'm against it if there is just cause, but I would only go that route as a last resort.

I'm not in charge, though.
edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

(post by MsMissing removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join