It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Apologies

I will watch my manners from now on

🍺

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You might want to consider that all systems are dynamic. And no one part of a cycle can be excluded as unimportant. Homeostasis under a natural balance can't happen, by trying to just eliminate one end of the cycle. Rational and irrational have to balance out to some degree.

That's kinda what the Q thing is about, in a way.
edit on Sun May 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

With the exception of a handful of posts...the past 5 pages were full of troll s#it.
I would've thought by now that we've all smelled enough of it...to know when to avoid stepping in it after a troll takes another dump in the thread.

I don't really think most of it was troll s#it. I think some of us would like to believe at least parts of it, the core of it. However, we have real questions that we are seeking answers for. Like can you answer this question for me please?

"My honest question is why would someone or some group who was working to overthrow all these powerful forces post their plans on the internet, even cryptically? One of the most powerful tools of war is secrecy. The CIA has some of the best cryptographers in the world. Certainly if a bunch of average people could decipher the meaning the CIA could do the same."

I think if someone could come up with a good answer that would be helpful. I can throw out all of the alien, mind reading, psychic stuff, but i would like to know why it would make sense to post your battle plan on the internet.

It would be great if the core of this message were true and good people were going to defeat evil people

Because we all live in a mass consciousness field. The vibration of peace can't be sustained, without a significant portion of the field broadcasting that to the whole field. Eventually, it will be the normal resonance for everyone. But just now, we're changing channels.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CoramDeo

You know these threads are huge and there is a six-pack of them but, if memory serves me, I have read that Q is MI and that they have been "involved" as far back as the election and some say decades.

Then you have people asking why would MI even need to do this. The reasons given:

Win the hearts and minds, sounds like a psyop;
Get people used to the idea so they don't freak out, also sounds like a psyop;
Have people investigate to get court acceptable evidence, sounds absurd.

I honestly see no need for MI to go about their mission in this way. It just doesn't make sense to be all "Riddler" in public when nothing that the public does, short of a revolution, is going to change anything.

You're in the middle of a revolution. Everyone is just shooting data mostly, instead of bullets....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

You know these threads are huge and there is a six-pack of them but, if memory serves me, I have read that Q is MI and that they have been "involved" as far back as the election and some say decades.

Then you have people asking why would MI even need to do this. The reasons given:

I honestly see no need for MI to go about their mission in this way. It just doesn't make sense to be all "Riddler" in public when nothing that the public does, short of a revolution, is going to change anything.

You're in the middle of a revolution. Everyone is just shooting data mostly, instead of bullets....

Reminder very many people are still shooting bullets on all sides.

Okay back to keyboard “sleuthing”....
edit on 13-5-2018 by MsMissing because: Accuracy

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well crap. I am almost out of data. I would have got the unlimited plan if anyone told me there would be a revolution.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: MRinder

I'll try too... You have seen/heard the expression "red pilling". The public at large is asleep - in a MSM induced coma. They need to be awakened gently otherwise the realization of the truth will be too much. They are all fat dumb and happy and simply don't want to believe that our leaders keep us slaves to that fat, dumb and happiness, while perpetrating some real evil throughout the world.

These threads create a gentle ripple through consciousness - awaking folks in a controlled manner.

Seriously...while your message is overall positive...couldn't you find some more positive phrasing ? Pretty please?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
its really about realizing that there are no coincidences.
not now.
not ever.

We're all living on/in one giant Eyeball !? LOL....it might actually make sense.

What does this picture Trumps holding mean ?

Does it have anything to do with this secret society, Great Enlightened Society of Oculists ? Sorry, can't remember who posted this last week to give them credit for this research.

www.wired.com...

EYE don't know, feels like there's something to this, lol, just can't SEE it yet !

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.

And that means you MUST respect the views of others.

And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
TEMPORARY POSTING BANS ARE NEXT!!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
dup post removed

link   
dup post removed

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

what if we live on the edge of infinity?

link   
dup post removed

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MRinder

With the exception of a handful of posts...the past 5 pages were full of troll s#it.
I would've thought by now that we've all smelled enough of it...to know when to avoid stepping in it after a troll takes another dump in the thread.

I don't really think most of it was troll s#it. I think some of us would like to believe at least parts of it, the core of it. However, we have real questions that we are seeking answers for. Like can you answer this question for me please?

"My honest question is why would someone or some group who was working to overthrow all these powerful forces post their plans on the internet, even cryptically? One of the most powerful tools of war is secrecy. The CIA has some of the best cryptographers in the world. Certainly if a bunch of average people could decipher the meaning the CIA could do the same."

I think if someone could come up with a good answer that would be helpful. I can throw out all of the alien, mind reading, psychic stuff, but i would like to know why it would make sense to post your battle plan on the internet.

It would be great if the core of this message were true and good people were going to defeat evil people

This has been asked and answered: and it observable if you try, but if you do not like or understand the answer, how does that negate the action?

I simply do not understand how people who have no idea how a court trial works for example, are experts as to how a trail is to go down - because they watch teeeveee makes them experts?

The process of what is going on here takes on multiple levels of consciousness, if you think "levels of consciousness is a sh#t answer" then it isn't for you. You are free to participate at any level, the reason for Q's inclusion through breadcrumbs is to include the entire population at their own level, using their own process to participate. I'm not going to break it down again any more then that.

The process involves multi density actions taken on behalf of many different expressions of consciousness, governed by the earth's freewill edict. If that' answer is "bulls##t" to you then it isn't for you. There no easy linear answer to anything, even how a fly flies, so demanding it to fit your "thinking" does not negate the reality created by the process.

I'll say that again, because someone does not understand how something works, does not negate the fact that it does.

"I'd like an answer" or "its an honest question" is a phrase born of something you are not entitled to, you learn. Learn, experience, process, grow, integrate, share.

If you wish to live life, hike, watch kids, stare at the TV, race cars or do ANYTHING but follow this thread the world is happy for you and so are we here. Do so, but demanding something multi density, multi dimensional, multi octave fit your reality construct, and doing it over and over again in various ways defies all explanation given there are foods to eat, pets to play with, music to play, and a life to live without snarking at Q thread. Unless the end result is a problem.........

Nice rant!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

OK but is this revolution going to change the world or are people just going to be trapped in endless data shootouts?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

meme

Well....that was interesting. Try to post a meme...accidentally changes profile pic. How the hell does that happen? Guess I'll leave it for a bit.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

meme

Well....that was interesting. Try to post a meme...accidentally changes profile pic. How the hell does that happen? Guess I'll leave it for a bit.

Something must have got cross pollinated.

🤦‍♀️💫

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

In the context of the chans and for the purposes of this discussion, an autist is any anon who has the ability singularly focus on a task to the exclusion of all else. They also tend to focus on one particular area of subject matter. They are not necessarily autistic, though I suspect many are.

I have referred to myself as an autist as have others who post regularly.

It's really more chan lingo for a dedicated and determined poster than anything else.

Nope. It's just a label for the upgrade. Tists are mostly just likely to embrace it as a term of affection and solidarinosc...and find it ironically funny, in many ways. Mighty ducks stuff...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

In the context of the chans and for the purposes of this discussion, an autist is any anon who has the ability singularly focus on a task to the exclusion of all else. They also tend to focus on one particular area of subject matter. They are not necessarily autistic, though I suspect many are.

I have referred to myself as an autist as have others who post regularly.

It's really more chan lingo for a dedicated and determined poster than anything else.

#Metist

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

meme

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join