It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Abed > Sheldon

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Did I stumble into a Monty Python sketch?!

;o)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sounds like he's standing between the tracks at the moment rather than riding the Love Train:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Looks like Elon is not too happy about his rocket and ZuckBooks spy satellite getting taken out.

www.tmz.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes indeed, there have been several related threads here on ATS:

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents

BREAKING? Huma/Hillary endorsed Egyptian US Embassy "protest" on 9/11/12!? Serious Al Qaeda links!?!

The only thing is, none of them mention Syria, Pelosi, Kerry, or al-Assad as being in the mix as far as I am aware.

a reply to: liveandlearn

Good stuff!

a reply to: CoramDeo

Oh, I'm with you 100%.

One of the comments I've made in the past was that Q had best be careful about waking up and directing the ire of the autists if there isn't some kind of pay off at the end. And by that I mean indictments and prison terms for people of note, they type of which have skated for far too long.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Did I stumble into a Monty Python sketch?!

;o)

So Q is probably not real...
edit on 13-5-2018 by MsMissing because: Reasons

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
So Q can see the future?

Well...technically...maybe all of them....if you believe this quantum mirror stuff.

But the real question is.....Can you surf?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hmm, well I wonder what Q is getting at?

Maybe he means Federal vs. Military?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Of course the Fire in Trump tower in Azerbaijan, right around the time Q was referencing Armenia (a country Azerbaijan has been at war with) is just a coincidence.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What do you know about stellar cores?

Oh snap! Everybody grab your protractor! We about to measure angles!

Snappiest reply I've seen on ATS, in years! Kudos!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Can't have as Daskakik says the parrot is not deceased!

edit on 13-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Patterns always those annoying thrill to solve the puzzle, one answer a thousand questions running through my brains.

A knife a fork a bottle and a cork it could be a way to unravel the zuckerborg ..

link   

originally posted by: MRinder
People are stubborn like that. Trust me I have a crazy liberal inlaw that I would like to beat some sense into, but there is no convincing her of anything conservative let alone that Trump is her savior from evil.

In my experience, the best motivator is embarrassment.

People can live in denial, but they cannot live with embarrassment.

That's what this whole thing is, a Great Embarrassment to America. Non-believers, or more aptly "true believers", will at first blame the person who exposes them and "causes" the embarrassment, but eventually they will go through the routine five stages of grief:

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Sounds right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross model

en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding the purpose of Q, Skyfloating said it well a page back, but I'll simplify it. Just that Q is a vessel for The Great Awakening to disperse the underlying data and crimes to the public....in the absence of a patriotic MSM. It will ease the blow, and improve the chance of success. As participants, we should keep this in mind, that Lefties and Normies will have to move through stages to lift them up from the well they now exist in. Remember it when dealing with info and "public relations", give people an "out" from debate, but plant the seed of doubt in them. Like was already said, they will accept info that's not forced upon them, but instead "discovered" on their own.

People have an innate fear of change. I have an unusual perspective after living in a Polish and Eastern European dominated community. These people are utterly brainwashed to NEVER question authority, and politicians take advantage of it. Even with blistering evidence, you can only guess how difficult it is to get them to disavow the existing local political system. It's exactly like the die-hard Democrats. Believe me, my liberal "educated" family members are every bit the knuckleheads as the local Poles fistfighting at the corner bar.

Especially older generations, they think that being stubborn is a virtue, where we here understand that the smartest and best way to proceed is to be flexible and not stick to old ideas that prove unfounded. My mom, RiP, worked for JFK, we have pics of him in our family album, but she was "hardcore" Hillary. I tried to explain to her that Hillary's people behind the scenes were the same ones who killed JFK. She passed away 6 months ago not understanding exactly where her world had ended up.

edit on 13-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: Also, people have a weird tendency to take things personally that are immaterial to them. "oh hey, the Dairy Queen in your town is smaller than ours" -FU

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So mistakes can't be made by something not of this earth if we could suggest that for a moment?

Actually....in Sci-fi stuff, thats how we usually win. Apparently we are mondo hard to predict, for rational beings...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

So mistakes can't be made by something not of this earth if we could suggest that for a moment?

Actually....in Sci-fi stuff, thats how we usually win. Apparently we are mondo hard to predict, for rational beings...

Willful plodding creatures

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Na fam... there’s something wrong with CT.

the call is coming from inside the tinfoil?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Na fam... there’s something wrong with CT.

the call is coming from inside the tinfoil?

Assuming no one is abusing children is as ignorant as assuming everyone is.

Just sayin.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yea algorithm doesn't work on us..

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 20:19:08 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 20:19:08 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

so... who's assuming no one is abusing children? >_>

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So you are saying that Q isn't just a WH insider but something not of this earth?

And this galactic representative needs Q knights to make memes because just landing on the lawn of the WH would throw people into a panic so they have to be eased into it.

A tinfoil hat wearer might say that you are just setting people up to believe/be tricked when project blue beam goes on-line.

Maybe the deep state is beaming all this info into PE's head using voice-to-skull tech.

OMFG. You just won ATS, for the day, playing by a completely foreign platform algorithm! Most Informationologists believe that to be impossible...the chances bordering on infinity....

Really the only question is, is this an anomaly, a coincidence, or a synchronicity?

PS...Das sum Kobiashi Monroe shizmip dere!
edit on 13-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Having fun.

edit on 13-5-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join