It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

I'm assuming that was rhetorical?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

What is it tipping towards?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Someone wrote a post on half chan 2/4/17 that President Trump has a deal already with Iran. It was re-posted on infinity tonight. Is this what Q meant when they said Iran next?

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just come across this 1776 sketch proposal for Great Seal of the United States.

Interesting that it shows the All seeing eye being proposed so early! Are we really unpicking 238 years of deep state/cabal?

Notice also a Statue of Liberty, the german double-headed eagle and the England's rampant lion and Scotland's thistle as well as the French Fleur de lis.

I'm thinking that is maybe Lady Justice or something else. Statue of liberty wasn't started until 1875. Deticated 1886.

Interesting find, nonetheless.

EDT: Also, I see DC(?) on there...DC as the captiol didn't happen unitl 1790-1801 ish. Maybe they were thinking ahead.

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: Lady Justice...could use her right about now.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

If this is his Modus Operandi then we know he has already made an agreement with Theresa May/UK as per an early Q Post #620:

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

I'm not aware of similar posts about France or Germany!
edit on 13-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: fr/ger

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the value-adds CD!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: wanderingconfusion

If this is his Modus Operandi then we know he has already made an agreement with Theresa May/UK as per an early Q Post #620:

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

I'm not aware of similar posts about France or Germany!

Shadow deals to waste everyone’s time while making promises he doesn’t have the power to deliver on.

Meanwhile more children go missing every day.
edit on 13-5-2018 by MsMissing because: Clarity

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
EDT: Also, I see DC(?) on there...DC as the captiol didn't happen unitl 1790-1801 ish. Maybe they were thinking ahead.

Among the 13 colonies listed on wiki there is a Delaware Colony. That could be DC.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I've just come across this 1776 sketch proposal for Great Seal of the United States.

Interesting that it shows the All seeing eye being proposed so early! Are we really unpicking 238 years of deep state/cabal?

Notice also a Statue of Liberty, the german double-headed eagle and the England's rampant lion and Scotland's thistle as well as the French Fleur de lis.

I also see a double VV in there, FWIW.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Among the 13 colonies listed on wiki there is a Delaware Colony. That could be DC.

Yup. Delaware, "The First State".

I'm close enough to trip over it, I should know better.

Oops, Credit: Delaware Colony

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am going back over the crumbs. I guess we do have more than we know.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

In another reality the native Indians would have been included - or maybe that's a scalp to the left of the thistle?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

In another reality the native Indians would have been included - or maybe that's a scalp to the left of the thistle?

Yea. I'm pretty sure inclusion and diversity were a little low on the priority list in 1776.

I'm not sure what that is. Could be a scalp or a terd blossom.

Either way, I don't think it made the final cut.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

DC in that context - I believe that is Delaware Commonwealth?
edit on 13-5-2018 by Sahasrara because: added question mark since others said Colony...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Elostone

Great steer Elostone... do you have a jump-off link you could post to start from?

I just scrolled to the bottom, to the earliest date.
I'd also like to share another link that has the same information, but is searchable and has some other interesting features:

QMapp

IQ

Another member posted the 1st link several days ago, I wish I could remember who to give full credit to as well as to thank them.
edit on 5141818 by Elostone because: Got my links backwards :/

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
fwiw, Military Tribunal admits evidence that is merely "probative and reasonable" vs the higher standard for Courts-Martial or Federal Court's Rules of Evidence.

The actual procedural rules exist only in a draft form, by means of a directive from President Bush after 2001 which was never finalized. The actual rule-making is in the hands of the Secretary of Defence, to be based on the circumstances and exigent requirements of the case.

The standard for guilt is simply the accused received a "full and fair trial", rather than beyond a reasonable doubt or preponderance of evidence.

www.americanbar.org/content/newsletter/publications/insights_on_law_and_society_home/insights_on_law_and_society_archive/vol2_3_debate_chart.html

www.americanbar.org... tml

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I suppose GITMO has been expanded and refurbished in recent months for a good reason. Thanks for that informative post, FlyingFox.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The mention of Huma seems odd and out of place in the context of the last Qpost, 1360.

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: b080f8 1397513 📁
May 13 2018 11:48:00 (EST)
Full Circle.
It’s all connected.
Welcome back Huma.
Now comes the pain.
Q

Maybe mentioned before, but I thought it was interesting.

There's something burried in this article from The Seringapatam Times that speaks to the name.

A bird at Windsor : Tipu Sultan and his ‘Huma’

Now, what bird was this? let us first get a small lesson in ancient Iranian mythology. The ‘Huma’ , is a legendary bird dating back to the Zoroastrian period and also imbibed into Islam as a Sufi fable. It’s special characteristic was that once every 500 years, approximately, it burnt itself and rose once again in youthful freshness from it’s own ashes, symbolizing immortality or resurrection. The bird is a paragon of excellence and beauty.

It is said that this bird neither rests nor touches the Earth but is in perpetual flight. Whomsoever it’s shadow falls on will be king.

Further on down the story at the link...

But then, what happened to the legend of the Huma? Why did Tipu and Mysore fall inspite of the Huma hovering over the Royal Throne? The answer to this lies partly in fate and partly in Tipu’s obstinacy or steadfastness as one may call it. We know that the throne was ready by about 1792. But from 1792 onwards, Tipu was engaged in a series of wars against the British and their Indian allies. Tipu was worsted in battle...

Aside from being Phoenix-like, the name Huma has a persion translation of "Bird who sings".

Is the singing the source of the pain?

Earlier posts said to keep an eye on Huma. If she's smart, she's already turned state's evidence.
edit on 14-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join