It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe q didnt take the pic?

At work when we load a trailor we take a pic just like this one every 2 pallets loaded. We do it so that the customer cant simply claim they didnt receive something and steal it. We also take video of the loading itself (forklift going in with, then coming out without)

Its pretty standard practice.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
As a licensed forklift operator I can tell you that this does not look like a shipping container or the cargo hold of an airplane. It is either an industrial fridge freezer or a climate-controlled truck.
The rubber flooring also would probably prevent a forklift from operating in there so it is probably loaded and unloaded with a pallet jack

That sounds more like a mobile Killroom. Some people suspected that the Alefantis pic of the "basement" looked like one.

Edit: I got a Dexter vibe from that pic too.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah i thought about it as well. It's suspicious that the C-130H was on its way to the scrapyard and just happens to crash shortly after liftoff. Though I doubt Q would show us that because 9 airmen died in the crash. There is still no indication the plane was a Black Hat operation either. Maybe we overanalyze it again and it was just a warning for Trump. He held a meeting under the wings of a C-130H.

Why would a plane on it's way to the junkyard have a crew of 9?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah i thought about it as well. It's suspicious that the C-130H was on its way to the scrapyard and just happens to crash shortly after liftoff. Though I doubt Q would show us that because 9 airmen died in the crash. There is still no indication the plane was a Black Hat operation either. Maybe we overanalyze it again and it was just a warning for Trump. He held a meeting under the wings of a C-130H.

Didn't the flight originate in Puerto Rico?

‘A C-130 literally just dropped out of the sky’: A deadly plane crash stuns drivers in Savannah

The plane — which in its long history has served as a weather reconnaissance craft and a rescue vehicle for stranded hurricane victims — took off about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday from an airport in Savannah. On board were nine Air National Guard members from the C-130’s home base in Puerto Rico, bound for Arizona.

The purpose of the trip was unclear. Military officials first said that the plane was on a training mission, and then that it was due to be decommissioned in Arizona, and then that the details were unknown.

In any case, the plane had barely cleared the runway at Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport before something went catastrophically wrong.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
They are but the freight isnt loaded on pallets with a forklift.

The container as a whole is loaded/unloaded with a crane.

See those ridges on the floor? Thats to assist the loading equiptment , and it also makes them easier to clean when freight spills (typically food distributors use them)

Containers dont have those, and are usually not palletized. Containers arent rated for 5000 pound forklifts to come in and out.

Who said it has to be a forklift though? Pallet jacks could easily get the job done. Some refer containers have the corrugated floors too, and they load them down with pallets.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Taken in broad terms...Q sends a series of photos meant to tie together (chronologically?) the following elements:

Jet Blue
Apple HQ (California)
Apple Store (China)
Cargo in refrigerated containers

Message to Jet Blue/Apple/China: "We know what you're doing".
edit on 3-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Why would a plane on it's way to the junkyard have a crew of 9?

The official story changed a few times but yes i doubt you would need 9 crewmembers for that.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Taken in broad terms...Q sends a series of photos meant to tie together (chronologically?) the following elements:

Jet Blue
Apple HQ (California)
Apple Store (China)

My initial thought watching the plane crash was that it was remotely controlled and someone shut off the engines. Q said these people are sick. It's possible that O and HRC sold out the US military and let the chinese branch of the Deep State install computer chips that could override flight controls and cause these "accidents". Scary stuff.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Theoretically they could use the finger print scanners to send your biometrics to whomever they choose. Scan your finger print(s) on the device > quietly uploaded to a database > database is then acquired by one of these companies > scan for a match.

This is true, but finger prints are of little value. They really only provide proof that you were at a location. There are plenty of other ways to tell that now thorugh electronic monitoring of your phone location, GPS data from fitness trackers, metadata in photos and video, CC transactions, etc.

Heck, anyone could get my fingrprints from the door handl on my car, but if they want to know where I was, just ask. Maybe I'm in a good mood and I say, or maybe they get a black eye.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Jet Blue
Apple HQ (California)
Apple Store (China)

Not so sure that's a refer container though. this is the inside of a refrigerated container. Notice the lack of a unit in the front of the container on the inside. The refrigeration units are usually on the outside front of the container.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Theoretically they could use the finger print scanners to send your biometrics to whomever they choose. Scan your finger print(s) on the device > quietly uploaded to a database > database is then acquired by one of these companies > scan for a match.

This is true, but finger prints are of little value. They really only provide proof that you were at a location. There are plenty of other ways to tell that now thorugh electronic monitoring of your phone location, GPS data from fitness trackers, metadata in photos and video, CC transactions, etc.

Heck, anyone could get my fingrprints from the door handl on my car, but if they want to know where I was, just ask. Maybe I'm in a good mood and I say, or maybe they get a black eye.

Yeah, but I'm speaking more along the lines of biometric harvesting, not tracking the users. Install biometrics on these devices and you have millions upon millions of fingerprints added to the database, unbeknownst to the end user.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

Your post made me think, Skyfloating. If Trump can so easily free up SA and NK, then surely it would be a walk in the park to stop Ecuador shutting Julian Assange comms off?

What would happen if Julian Assange had open comms? I suspect we would all wait to be fed information from him, rather than researching ourselves. This would be detrimental to the Great Awakening plan?

I dont think it was easy. Trumps has some powers, but not in Europe.

@eisgesis: Kanye already redpilled so many it wouldnt make any sense if he's a plant.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Didn't the flight originate in Puerto Rico?

That's what I thought.

Roll Credits
edit on 3-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Good news and it come's very quickly

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I dont think the pic is about jetblue but the location backdrop behind it.

It took off from san jose or mountainview. Apple is building a new campus in san jose coincidentally

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did anyone here heard something about a conspiracy theory that was called the Harvest? I read about it many years ago and it described a depopulation scenario that only a few % of the world population was destined to survive this harvest. Those few survivors were selected beforehand through very sophisticated DNA screening and chosen for an unknown reason. The rest of the population was going to be wiped out by an engineered virus that starts of as a harmless flu. Just thought you should know because they are still really obsessed with anything DNA related. Somehow all this talk about DNA reminded me of that story.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Not sure it matters other than where the freight went.

Dunno why it would be a container if it were going onto an airplane...which we have an accompanying image of.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you entertain the idea that Mueller may be a whitehat or at least a "flipped insider"?

Bc the raid on his office didn't make sense and still doesn't in the context of the MSM narrative. I learned something today. We know NY signed off on the raid due to Mueller's referral. The United States attorney for the Southern District of NY, Geoffrey S. Berman, authorized the raid. Sessions only appointed Berman in January.

Not only that, Mr. Berman is a former law partner of Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Who's Giuliani working for, now?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Didn't China made that Sophia from Hanson robotics?

Could they build some kind of hybrids ?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Laserpointer. The MSM is like a litter of cats chasing them like crazy. I'm still waiting for the moment when it dawns on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join