It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yea, that's what I said a few threads ago. They've had our DNA since we were born and the first blood sample was taken in the maternity ward.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Re: Bullying, an observation from the English "public school" system.

Theses are the top flight boarding school equivalent of American "military academy" schools I guess.

You may have read "Tom Brown's School days" which describes extreme bullying and slavery, through the "Fag" system at Rugby School (where Rugby sport was invented).

Anyhow, (preamble) I went to one of the top 15 such schools from 16 to 18 and was bullied as the "new boy". It didn't help that I was a redhead with glasses who had a different mindset

I was also assigned a "fag" when I became prefect. The fag was like your valet; they would polish your shoes, steal you coffee and sugar from the canteen, tidy your room. In return you protected them and they could use your private room with their friends when you weren't in ( a big bonus when you lived in a dormitory and had no private space).

Once a year was "fag Sunday" when the prefects basically had a lynching party, chasing the fags down, tieing them to beds and covering them in boot polish.

One day I walked across the Quad to buy cigarettes from the shop. As I crossed the quad, all the windows opened and 400 pupils chanted in Unison a derogatory remark. Though a bit shocked, I continued with my business.

That afternoon, the Headmaster called me to his office to check I was ok. When he saw that I was, he went on to explain bullying at the school:

"You have to understand that many of the pupils will go on to hold powerful positions. They will be responsible for many people. The fag system is designed to teach you what it's like to be bullied and abused, so that when you are responsible for others you see things from their point of view and look after them responsibly."

"You joined older, hadn't been a fag, so you needed to be taught the same lesson" - the whole event had been organised by the housemasters!!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Maybe they want to morph Hillary into Trump so that they can replace him and won after all, as we've learned that she's a frog and can probably turn into almost everything . Sorry that wasn't nice of me..

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 12:32:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 12:32:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That pic of the pallets inside the "Trailer" ----- I've seen a few trailer interiors ..... This one seems a bit too off - Note the lack of structure ( no bracing - no rivets etc....) Are we sure this is a semi trailer ? Just seems off

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Your post made me think, Skyfloating. If Trump can so easily free up SA and NK, then surely it would be a walk in the park to stop Ecuador shutting Julian Assange comms off?

What would happen if Julian Assange had open comms? I suspect we would all wait to be fed information from him, rather than researching ourselves. This would be detrimental to the Great Awakening plan?

link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Sealed filings growing. The IG Report delayed indefinitely...

Q said that there's a big blockage in the plumbing, but WHO is the plumber with the rotor-rooter? He needs to get to work ASAP, before the system blows.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

That pic of the pallets inside the "Trailer" ----- I've seen a few trailer interiors ..... This one seems a bit too off - Note the lack of structure ( no bracing - no rivets etc....) Are we sure this is a semi trailer ? Just seems off

Shipping container? Who was talking about a shipping company in the last two theeads?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I noticed this as well. No bracing on the walls to attach ratchet straps.

Looks like that vehicle was not designed to carry such pallets.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

TIME

The FBI Is in Crisis. It's Worse Than You Think

The Justice Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, will soon release a much-anticipated assessment of Democratic and Republican charges that officials at the FBI interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. That year-long probe, sources familiar with it tell TIME, is expected to come down particularly hard on former FBI director James Comey, who is currently on a high-profile book tour. It will likely find that Comey breached Justice Department protocols in a July 5, 2016, press conference when he criticized Hillary Clinton for using a private email server as Secretary of State even as he cleared her of any crimes, the sources say. The report is expected to also hit Comey for the way he reopened the Clinton email probe less than two weeks before the election, the sources say.

Get the Popcorn ready.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hi ORRED,

Thanks for the update on your archives... for clarity, do they contain the links or actual pics, videos, web pages also?

I had a To-do to backtrack and archive the vids, web pages linked but don't need to if yours already does!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well i really didn't want to bring it up but i felt an enormous shockwave this morning. Like more people are waking up everyday and the hidden rulers are in the process of losing their control over us. I think the coming and already occuring changes are inevitable now.

For what it's worth, cranky's perspective is focused on the next very substantial nexus point: third week in June - ish (give or take). This process, Q, and the more esoteric parts, are headed to that point. Our contribution here helps the process immeasurably on the Q side and beyond.

Yes, last night was a serious whack, more to come in the next 6 weeks, each building on the next. Directly connected: yesterday members shared their wonderful personal experiences that derived from this Q process - I contend this is the true purpose of Q, and it was heartwarming to see our efforts making change that matters.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Time doesn't have the sharpest journalists. The IG Report is delayed indefinitely...beyond May 8th.
See my post from last night: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hi MT, a build on your post:

What if previous civilisations have already stored data in our DNA?

The Truth of the whole of civilisation could already be within each and everyone of us!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Time doesn't have the sharpest journalists. The IG Report is delayed indefinitely...beyond May 8th.

I guess they are talking about a part of the IG report like the lack of candor criminal referal for McCabe that they released. Same could be looming over Comey. Btw his book has vanished from the headlines.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like the Deep State creatures are at it again.

Cohen was wire tapped.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I cant find a source saying the report was delayed, do you have one?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hi MT, a build on your post:

What if previous civilisations have already stored data in our DNA?

The Truth of the whole of civilisation could already be within each and everyone of us!

You mean the DNA from our planet of origin that was modified over thousands of years to keep the truth hidden? What if we are the aliens on this planet?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's what makes us so different from all the other species native to this planet.
We "ate" the fruit of the forbidden tree... we're hybrids.

edit on 531818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I cant find a source saying the report was delayed, do you have one?

Yes...read this letter from Congress to I.G. Michael Horowitz.
oversight.house.gov...

He was scheduled to appear before Congress to further explain the report, which was supposed to be released this week. (The MOAB). But Horowitz said he could no longer make that deadline. That letter is a response from Congress.

I started a thread last night on the evil that's permeating the DOJ right now. Here's a link to it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Watched "one strange rock" last night .... Stated that When we go to MARS our bodies/DNA will have changed by the exposure of just going and that we would no longer be earthlings but Martians ... that was out of an astronauts mouth

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join