It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
a reply to: imthegoat

Not sure it matters other than where the freight went.

Dunno why it would be a container if it were going onto an airplane...which we have an accompanying image of.

I dont see them putting cargo on a JetBlue flight. Unless the cargo was unloaded into the luggage area. It's not completely uncommon for shipping containers to be at an airport.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There's no way Donald did not have knowledge before hand of the raid on his lawyer's office.
Think about it.
If he really has a bunch of NSA Q team autists working at his beck and call surely they would have had intercepted comms.
Also Mueller can't have any public Optics of being on Trump's side either as that would fall into collusion.
I have this weird feeling that Trump is baiting everyone.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why would somebody ship 3 pallets on a container unless it were ultimately ending up on a ship or rail?

Charged by weight on a container.

Volume on a trailer.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bingo! You just earned 100 points. Underestimating Trump will be their downfall.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
Why would somebody ship 3 pallets on a container unless it were ultimately ending up on a ship or rail?

Charged by weight on a container.

Volume on a trailer.

I suspect that this special type of cargo didn't went through any customs.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Something wrong at FBI?

Preparing for the IG Report? TIME publishes a piece about how many courts are jettisoning FBI evidence over exposed lapses at the agency in other cases around the country. When you lose the press and the stakes are as high as they are, something's amiss somewhere.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think your right PE.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The United States attorney for the Southern District of NY, Geoffrey S. Berman, authorized the raid. Sessions only appointed Berman in January.

Not only that, Mr. Berman is a former law partner of Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Who's Giuliani working for, now?

Except for the fact the Berman recused himself:

ABC News reported Tuesday that Geoffrey Berman, the interim US attorney for the Southern District of New York, recused himself from the investigation into Trump's longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen.

Two sources told ABC News that Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohen's office and residences on Monday because of that recusal, which Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved.
emphasis mine

It looks like Trump's plan to protect himself in New York has backfired spectacularly - Business Insider

RR is the person who signed off on the Cohen raid...according to sources.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I have this weird feeling that Trump is baiting everyone.

The Giuliani interview with Hannity did have an interesting tone.
It was very calm, and measured...purposefully so.
edit on 3-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
moffett field

The planes orientation suggests it may have taken off from here. Easier way through customs and currently used by tech giants like google.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What are they doing?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Did anyone here heard something about a conspiracy theory that was called the Harvest? I read about it many years ago and it described a depopulation scenario that only a few % of the world population was destined to survive this harvest. Those few survivors were selected beforehand through very sophisticated DNA screening and chosen for an unknown reason. The rest of the population was going to be wiped out by an engineered virus that starts of as a harmless flu. Just thought you should know because they are still really obsessed with anything DNA related. Somehow all this talk about DNA reminded me of that story.

Sounds like you are referring to the Hidden Hand thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder how much of that FBI incompetence is actually subversive.
Looking at Comey, perhaps quite alot....

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wiretap on Cohen confirmed Fake News. Nice try. Feds monitored Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

edit on 3-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Did anyone here heard something about a conspiracy theory that was called the Harvest? I read about it many years ago and it described a depopulation scenario that only a few % of the world population was destined to survive this harvest. Those few survivors were selected beforehand through very sophisticated DNA screening and chosen for an unknown reason. The rest of the population was going to be wiped out by an engineered virus that starts of as a harmless flu. Just thought you should know because they are still really obsessed with anything DNA related. Somehow all this talk about DNA reminded me of that story.

Sounds like you are referring to the Hidden Hand thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Never heard of it but thanks for the link. The story i'm refering to is quite old. 128/kbit to be exact.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wiretap on Cohen confirmed Fake News. Nice try. Feds monitored Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

Wow!
Everything is fake news with the MSM.

They are just so ready to hurt Trump, they will print anything.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
From wiki

Moffett Airfield is home to H211, LLC, owned by Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Through the LLC they pay $1.3 million a year to NASA to park their Boeing 767-200and Gulfstream V jets.[29]

Was that jetblue a gulfstream v?

Maybe it isnt jetblue but google.

link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Wow!
Everything is fake news with the MSM.

They are just so ready to hurt Trump, they will print anything.

I see it as a good sign that they have to resort to invent stuff because there is nothing there.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Press correcting themselves.

No, they are having to issue on air corrections.

They did not wiretap him and listen to his calls. Instead they have something called a pen register. They were monitoring his calls, not a full wiretap. That's a big difference.

The interesting thing is that Michael Avenatti (Stormy's lawyer) supposedly confirmed a wiretap on MSNBC ...

So now the question is - did they or didn't they? Which is the lie?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's more Tyrion Lannisteresque catch the leaker maneuvers.

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join