It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If trump commtted a crime let him go down for it.

But I have to say, there is a chance that this wiretap on Cohen is sort of a last dicth effort by the intel community.

Perhaps they know the IG report isnt going to go well for them, so they are trying to find anything they can on trump before they get outed.

Then even if they are shown to be corrupt, they can say "well yes we did things shady, but we KNEW in our hearts trump was bad, and now we have spied on him and his lawyer (and who knows who else) and can prove they did something wrong, so we should be forgiven for these abuses"

I dont care what trump did wrong, it doesnt excuse the weaponization of the intel community, and that is a far bigger threat than anything trump is accused of.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Still, they are not using the device to collect the DNA.

The collection is still done through traditional methods (spit kit) and sequenced in a lab.

All the app does is collect data from peripherals like Fitbit, Apple Watch, Bluetooth BP cuff and scale, and feed the data to clinical trials you participate in through the app.

They cannot, with today's technology, just scan part of you and get a DNA sequence. It doesn't work like that.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Looks like the Deep State creatures are at it again.

Cohen was wire tapped.

www.nbcnews.com...

The apparent casual disregard for the attorney-client privilege really bothers me. The only reason I know of that would allow a breach of it is if the lawyer is involved himself in criminal activity. Did a judge approve this warrent, or is this one of those FISA warrents that never get denied, did they tell the judge that Cohen was a lawyer, or was it another "Suspect #1" dodge.

This really bothers me and if I were Trump *or* Cohen I'd be screaming bloody murder. Let's see the warrant.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Its not a container its a trailer and it looks like a refrigerated one.

Containers end up on ships or trains, and left as is. Trailers are loaded for travel on road then unloaded.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly right. Trump could have committed any crime and I would say charge his ass.

I love the precedents that are being set right now.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Trump now has the “Obama did it” excuse for when Trump chooses to weaponize any department he wishes and then manufacture “evidence” or even buy foreign misinformation (Dossier) to use to get FISA spying done on ANY Democrat.
ANY DEMOCRAT.

I say it again

Trump can literally spy on anyone and get away with it thanks to Obama.

I’m a former far left liberal Democrat, turned Trump voter because I love the Constitution, I love America and the rule of law. All things the Democrats do not honor anymore. This is blatantly illegal and disturbing!

I can’t wait for Trump to spy on every single Democrat in Congress, and any who choose to run in 2020 and then drop the truth bombs. Sucks to suck Democrats. You guys are filth.

It’s fair game now. #ThanksObama

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Understood. But President Trump says he's considering using "Presidential powers" to unplug the clog in DOJ plumbing. Q has alluded to this as well.

I understand that also, but patience is a virtue. Trump is a business man used to getting what he wanted when he wanted it. He has no time for patience, but sometimes patience is needed.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Re: Q cargo container photo:

Why are there no restraints for the cargo? Why is the container only slightly filled?
If being shipped by air or road...these crates/boxes would be shifting and falling (especially dangerous in air travel).

This seems to indicate that these contents are being stored here...rather than shipped or being readied for shipping.

An afterthought:
One theory for the crash of the C130 was 'shifting cargo'. Could Q's photo be the cargo in question...photographed prior to take off from PR?

edit on 3-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage

Containers end up on ships or trains, and left as is. Trailers are loaded for travel on road then unloaded.

If it's refigerated, could that not be a way to transport organs and such?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Cygnis

Still, they are not using the device to collect the DNA.

The collection is still done through traditional methods (spit kit) and sequenced in a lab.

All the app does is collect data from peripherals like Fitbit, Apple Watch, Bluetooth BP cuff and scale, and feed the data to clinical trials you participate in through the app.

They cannot, with today's technology, just scan part of you and get a DNA sequence. It doesn't work like that.

Theoretically they could use the finger print scanners to send your biometrics to whomever they choose. Scan your finger print(s) on the device > quietly uploaded to a database > database is then acquired by one of these companies > scan for a match.

Obviously a stretch because there is no evidence of devices sending out that particular data, but with all of the preinstalled samaung/apple/Google crap on these devices it could easily be packaged with the data it does send back to manufactures/providers.

Somewhat related; what IS the reason the manufacturers and providers do not want you to root/jailbreak your devices?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The trailer is either in the process of beingbloaded or unloaded, hence the lack of load bars. There are no shipping labels so it isnt going to a "customer".. The chep pallets suggest loaded in north america.

The way the pallets are wrapped and stacked also suggest the trailer should be full, wheres the rest of it...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

Not replying to you per se; but to the original comment. Shipping containers are frequently loaded on trucks for transport. It's not just ships or trains.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For all we know, the Cohen wiretap may have been done by white hats to catch Cohen. We don't know what connections he may have. He has worked for Hillary.
edit on b000000312018-05-03T14:50:59-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 14:50:59 -0500200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I dont know much about tissue but that trailer can go down to 0 degrees. No way to tell if it is though, many common carriers have them.

I doubt somebody shipping something important would stack the pallets in colums without load bars like that...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They use private and diplomatic planes for that and you can't just stuff any organ into a freezer especially not in plain cardboard boxes.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They are but the freight isnt loaded on pallets with a forklift.

The container as a whole is loaded/unloaded with a crane.

See those ridges on the floor? Thats to assist the loading equiptment , and it also makes them easier to clean when freight spills (typically food distributors use them)

Containers dont have those, and are usually not palletized. Containers arent rated for 5000 pound forklifts to come in and out.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Judging by the tape configuration underneath the shrink wrap, the cargo is a load of equal, medium-sized, stacked boxes.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm starting to think perhaps the pallet photo wasn't so much for Anons to dissect, but rather a message Q was sending to the bad actors that may have taken down the plane in GA ( or an attempted robbery elsewhere.) Kinda like saying, "Is this what you were trying to destroy?"

Qsters have been meticulously cutting up this photo since last night. Myself included. But the post lacks any accompanying text which is usually a standard when Q is encouraging a dig. Just a thought. As always, I'm open to being totally wrong here.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yeah i thought about it as well. It's suspicious that the C-130H was on its way to the scrapyard and just happens to crash shortly after liftoff. Though I doubt Q would show us that because 9 airmen died in the crash. There is still no indication the plane was a Black Hat operation either. Maybe we overanalyze it again and it was just a warning for Trump. He held a meeting under the wings of a C-130H.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As a licensed forklift operator I can tell you that this does not look like a shipping container or the cargo hold of an airplane. It is either an industrial fridge freezer or a climate-controlled truck.
The rubber flooring also would probably prevent a forklift from operating in there so it is probably loaded and unloaded with a pallet jack

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah i thought about it as well. It's suspicious that the C-130H was on its way to the scrapyard and just happens to crash shortly after liftoff. Though I doubt Q would show us that because 9 airmen died in the crash. There is still no indication the plane was a Black Hat operation either. Maybe we overanalyze it again and it was just a warning for Trump. He held a meeting under the wings of a C-130H.

Didn't the flight originate in Puerto Rico?

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join