It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

For the same reason that sting operations will sometimes let known perps walk around continuing to do what they do -- there are bigger fish to fry and an entire network to take down.

So your dilemma is to fry the low-hanging fruit or try to follow them right on up into the tree and down into the roots to knock out the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

PJW had a great rant up on that earlier .

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Some thoughts on this very interesting Youtube video:

1) It could be the MOAB suggested as coming out this week by Q,

2) It shows Mattis and Flyn wanting to follow up the Shell Games in 2012 but being fired by Obama - this probably gives us a birth date for the Plan and for Q!

3) This is what the last 2 months "stage setting" has been about,

4) The release of this has, in my view, been managed by White Hats and is not an independent action of 2nd Lieutenant Scott Bennett.

edit on 23-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just a quick thought from a rank newbie- someone may be able to take this a lot farther than I have.

I found something unusual when researching NXIVM, and I'm wondering if it's important. If you look at the companies list on the NXIVM website, NXIVM Companies the logo for IN LAK’ ECH is very similar to the FBI's "little boy lover" pedophile symbol. If you search the internet to view other instances of this specific logo art, there is only a single website (Pamela Cafritz) that uses it to link to/refer NXIVM other than a forum reference researching them.

The probability of a long-standing company having only a single logo reference to it on the entire internet is astronomically low. Is it possible that the logo is used for a gateway entry (steganography or otherwise) or other "clue" for pedos linked to this company?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In Dr. Ernest Martin's book The People That History Forgot (free audio and text) www.askelm.com... he explains how the Romans took Syrians into slavery and those people became the main population in Italy . Demographics is very important to tptb . They populated the USA with not only black slaves but if you look into what happened to the Irish you could get the impression the blacks had a cake walk in comparison .

2000 years after the Romans had their way with the peoples of the holy land we see the flow of refugees being dispersed .Could it be because of demographics ? This vid is a very important dot to keep tucked under your hat . Some will argue its the oil and gas but the world seems to be a wash in the stuff . Anyhow though I would pass this must watch vid

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Heard the Boom Sunday - Sounded distant but powerful - substantial sounding ... was 60 miles north of Detroit.

interesting
edit on 4232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that govenment sponsored organizations (United Nations), NGOs (Clinton Foundation), Church Organizations (ALL faiths), or Music and Media entities (silence) would overlook the abuse in their organizations to maintain the status quo. They have sat, and do sit on this type of information to save face and keep the money flowing, a sad reality that is never morally justified.

i'm sorry, i should have been more clear. the meme implies that Q has all the info that will bring this down but is waiting to release it. i was wondering how anyone could justify that, morally.

the organizations that have worked to protect their name by protecting abusers from the consequences and enabling further abuse, there is no justifying that. i wouldn't even wonder.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You can reek the smell of it , I think most royals are deeply involved in this try to search on the Dutch royals , most of them all maried with Nazi Germans and maxima zorreguieta the Princes of the Dutch king her father Jorge Zorreguieta Argentina he's actually accused for many deaths in Argentina.

How could a queen the mother of king William Alexander ever approve that her son would Mary her .
That I never understood. But maybe this eventually leads to so much more that in the end will be clear enough why.

Btw the Dutch royals are very close with the English Danish Swedish Jordanian and Spanish royals.

As we know that's where the Bilderberg comes from..

Somehow I think the deepstate and their pedophilia was the most stupid mistake they ever made and will expose so much more.

Behind the deep state there's a dark state.
And I think we we'll not like what we encounter when we reach that far, if it goes that far but if it does the force would be great enough to fight until the end..
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 10:03:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 10:03:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Some thoughts on this very interesting Youtube video:

1) It could be the MOAB suggested as coming out this week by Q,

2) It shows Mattis and Flyn wanting to follow up the Shell Games in 2012 but being fired by Obama - this probably gives us a birth date for the Plan and for Q!

3) This is what the last 2 months "stage setting" has been about,

4) The release of this has, in my view, been managed by White Hats and is not an independent action of 2nd Lieutenant Scott Bennett.

Full agreement here.

The Plan is coming together.

And he actually does state that what he's doing is on direct 'advice' from The White House and President Trump. They've all advised him to do it and he's agreed. He's part of The Plan. Such a public move as this would compel ANY President to take immediate action even if they were unwilling to, as per their duty. Excellent move.

Nothing to stop Trump now, this is the ticket to plough on unrestricted and unobstructed.

Please Lord keep your Light shining on President Trump with every step he takes to sanitise the evil on Your Earth. Amen.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If all of these S3nators and Congressmen had this info since 2012 and sat on it, this is enough to bring down our government. The whole thing about getting all the ducks in a row and taking all of this time to act was supposed to be in an effort to keep everything stable.
WTH is happening?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If all of these S3nators and Congressmen had this info since 2012 and sat on it, this is enough to bring down our government. The whole thing about getting all the ducks in a row and taking all of this time to act was supposed to be in an effort to keep everything stable.
WTH is happening?

Not just your government, but most governments along with it. Good, I say.

When I ask myself 'what the fork is going on?', a voice pops in my head saying 'trust The Plan'. So I'm trusting The Plan.

Q does say all bases are covered, all outcomes are planned for, for every move a counter-move, trust The Plan, we are winning! WWG1WGA.

If all this takes down corrupt governments globally then no matter how uncomfortable it gets for us in the aftermath, the only way is up once the corruption is Light-bleached from the world. I will gladly suffer any subsequent discomforts in the knowledge that evil is dead and humanity has a future of peace and joy and life and love and light. We don't have to worry about our kids'/grandkids' future any more. No more fearing for them and the world we leave for them. Now we can leave this world better than we found it.

#MEGA - MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have wanted to ask this for awhile. Why doesn’t ATS like this thread?
edit on 23-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Where do these daily "News Blasts" recaps originate? I want to bookmark that site.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I have wanted to ask this for awhile. Why doesn’t ATS like this thread?

People hate what they don't understand.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hows this for CYA

lawandcrime.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Now I understand WHY Democrats in the Senate are working so hard to block Trump's judicial and other nominees. When his administration reaches a "critical mass" of government control... BOOM.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I hope that you are correct that everything has been planned for.
I can't do anything about it either way, but if things get A-F-U, it will have real effects on us everyday yokels out here.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The FBI is useless . Read the comments

news.grabien.com...

They new about the Nashville shooter and did nothing

ETA the comments make this post relevant
edit on 23-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Questioning where the original EC docs came from that started the counter-intel investigation.

Last week the FBI released the original “electronic communication” (EC) documents that underpinned the origin of the FBI counterintelligence operation. The first half of this interview contains some stunning information: the raw intelligence product within the EC did not come through official intelligence channels.

Meaning, the origin of the 2016 counterintelligence operation, which was specifically started by CIA Director John Brennan sharing his ‘raw intelligence product’ with the FBI, was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan was NOT using official partnerships with intelligence agencies of our Five-Eyes partner nations; and he did not provide raw intelligence -as an outcome of those relationships- to the FBI.

So where did that info come from if ti wasn't coming through official channels?

There is a link to that interview in the story.

According to Nunes, the info came from Syd Blumental. Which means the DNC quite literally ordered the investigation, and Brennan, Comey, etc., complied. Those guys are in deep, deep trouble, and by now they must know it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join